Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: EC, Dixie

User avatar
jessiegabriela
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:09 pm
Status: English Learner

Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby jessiegabriela » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:45 pm

Hi
I am from Costa Rica, in this country the better beer is "Imperial"...
Tell me the name the better beer in your country? :D

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Status: Other
Location: European Union

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby Hardi » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:47 pm

We don't have any, because I hate every beer in the whole world.

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby Dixie » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:18 pm

I don't like beer, but my bf does, and his favorite beer is Volldamm.

User avatar
jessiegabriela
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:09 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby jessiegabriela » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:40 pm

Hardi wrote:We don't have any, because I hate every beer in the whole world.


mmmm, but do you like some type of drink alcoholic?

User avatar
jessiegabriela
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:09 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby jessiegabriela » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:44 pm

Dixie wrote:I don't like beer, but my bf does, and his favorite beer is Volldamm.


and which is the most popular drink in your country?

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby Dixie » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:49 pm

jessiegabriela wrote:and which is the most popular drink in your country?


No b***** idea, because I don't drink :lol: Seriously, I don't know.

User avatar
jessiegabriela
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:09 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby jessiegabriela » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Dixie wrote:
jessiegabriela wrote:and which is the most popular drink in your country?


No b***** idea, because I don't drink :lol: Seriously, I don't know.[/quote

:roll: have you ever been in Costa Rica?

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby Dixie » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:27 pm

No, why?

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Status: Other
Location: European Union

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby Hardi » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:06 pm

jessiegabriela wrote:
Hardi wrote:We don't have any, because I hate every beer in the whole world.


mmmm, but do you like some type of drink alcoholic?


No I only like nonalcoholic drinks. I hate drunk people. Even, if they have only very little drunk. I can't stand for the smell of it and also the concomitant talkativeness is extremely annoying.. Well some guys just fell to sleep after little, they are okay, but.. Since I don't drink my self all those who drink are unpleasant to me. It can't help. :cry:

User avatar
jessiegabriela
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:09 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby jessiegabriela » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:54 pm

Hardi wrote:
jessiegabriela wrote:
Hardi wrote:We don't have any, because I hate every beer in the whole world.


mmmm, but do you like some type of drink alcoholic?


No I only like nonalcoholic drinks. I hate drunk people. Even, if they have only very little drunk. I can't stand for the smell of it and also the concomitant talkativeness is extremely annoying.. Well some guys just fell to sleep after little, they are okay, but.. Since I don't drink my self all those who drink are unpleasant to me. It can't help. :cry:


Thanks for your commentary.

jramosl
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:01 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby jramosl » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:15 am

Well... some times we need to share time with your friends, or some times with customers, coworkers... any how... this kind of social actions, are very good for share, not only alcoholic, it could be to strange friendship, for to meet more people...

What do you think?

AnitaOrduz
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:10 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby AnitaOrduz » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:29 am

I think that people always find a way to have a drink... it is a social event when you feel more confortable to say everything it is a way easy to talk to your friends or even to a stranger!!! which it is your favorite drink and why?

jramosl wrote:Well... some times we need to share time with your friends, or some times with customers, coworkers... any how... this kind of social actions, are very good for share, not only alcoholic, it could be to strange friendship, for to meet more people...

What do you think?

jramosl
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:01 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby jramosl » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:32 am

Beer its my favorite drink, just because the next day hangover is no very hard... I love it....

What about you?

AnitaOrduz wrote:I think that people always find a way to have a drink... it is a social event when you feel more confortable to say everything it is a way easy to talk to your friends or even to a stranger!!! which it is your favorite drink and why?

jramosl wrote:Well... some times we need to share time with your friends, or some times with customers, coworkers... any how... this kind of social actions, are very good for share, not only alcoholic, it could be to strange friendship, for to meet more people...

What do you think?

ngaminh
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:07 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby ngaminh » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:43 am

in our country, there are some kind of beer: Hanoi Beer, Halida Beer, Huda Beer, VietHa beer, ... all of them are very good.

yachingchen
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:31 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Which is the name of the best beer of your country?

Postby yachingchen » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 am

HI!
I am Peggy.i am from Tiawan.
Taiwan food is so good.
Taiwan have Stinky Tofu,Tapioca milk tea,Steamed dumpling....


Return to “Food & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests