The typical drink of your country!!!

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

jeffry

The typical drink of your country!!!

Post by jeffry »

Hello! I'm from Costa rica probably you have never heard anything about this country before but it's in center america , and well, I'd like to know some of your typical drinks of your country, by the way I will tell you one of mine.
It is named "vino de coyol" coyol wine, this is a very difficult drink to get cause the plant which it grows can only be found in a little region of my country, on summer only.
the taste and "felling" of that beberage depends even of the moon position, so I think it's kind of interesting.
I'm looking forward to read yours!!!

:mrgreen: bye.
alazycat

Re: The typical drink of your country!!!

Post by alazycat »

In China,the typical drink is tea.there're 3 kinds of tea.Green tea\red tea\and the tea between them.i like green tea with some dried flowers.smell and taste good!
i don't like red tea with milk and sugar.it's too sweet.i like it's nathre taste.
jeffry

Post by jeffry »

Hey really? i like camomile tea, and we are on the same page I dont like to add sugar or milk to the drink, it's better the natural taste!
regarding to coyol wine there are people who add sugar to it and I just hate it, but in what kind of situations do you drink it? family time, birthdays, another celebrations?
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Hmm I don`t know ,somtimes maybe tea.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..