Hate fat weight,but like to eat gourmet ...

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: EC, Dixie

bearbearbear
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 am
Status: English Learner

Hate fat weight,but like to eat gourmet ...

Postby bearbearbear » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:01 am

Please help me...

I very like to eat gourmet...

But I don't like fat weight...

Who can tell me what can I do??

I want to be a people who never be fat and can eat very gourmet..

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Re: Hate fat weight,but like to eat gourmet ...

Postby Dixie » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm

bearbearbear wrote:Please help me...

I very like to eat gourmet...

But I don't like fat weight...

Who can tell me what can I do??

I want to be a people who never be fat and can eat very gourmet..


I'm not sure I understand what you mean :-| What do you mean by "eating gourmet"? Eating well? Expensive food? Eating out? :-?

bearbearbear
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Hate fat weight,but like to eat gourmet ...

Postby bearbearbear » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:55 am

Dixie wrote:
bearbearbear wrote:Please help me...

I very like to eat gourmet...

But I don't like fat weight...

Who can tell me what can I do??

I want to be a people who never be fat and can eat very gourmet..


I'm not sure I understand what you mean :-| What do you mean by "eating gourmet"? Eating well? Expensive food? Eating out? :-?




My mean is...
I'm not very fat now,but I very like to eat High-calorie food now.
Although High-calories,but I can't restrain.
I want to eat when I see them.
I am afraid to eat and get fat. }: }: }:

Fairy
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:03 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Hate fat weight,but like to eat gourmet ...

Postby Fairy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Just calm down, bearbearbear :). If you eat one chocolate per week, it's not dangerous ;).
In my opinion, sport is very significant part of life. Therefore, if you like to make and eat high-calorie food in enormous amounts, then be ready to sport exercise 2 times per week as a minimum :). Don't be nervous and don't burden yourself with this! :)

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Re: Hate fat weight,but like to eat gourmet ...

Postby Dixie » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:05 pm

bearbearbear wrote:I'm not very fat now,but I very like to eat High-calorie food now.
Although High-calories,but I can't restrain.
I want to eat when I see them.
I am afraid to eat and get fat. }: }: }:


I think the same happens to me (and to most people, I would dare say :mrgreen: ). Just be careful and don't eat it all in one day! One or two treats a week can't be bad. Like Fairy says, sport is important. Just try not to sit around all day.

bearbearbear
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Hate fat weight,but like to eat gourmet ...

Postby bearbearbear » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:47 am

Fairy wrote:Just calm down, bearbearbear :). If you eat one chocolate per week, it's not dangerous ;).
In my opinion, sport is very significant part of life. Therefore, if you like to make and eat high-calorie food in enormous amounts, then be ready to sport exercise 2 times per week as a minimum :). Don't be nervous and don't burden yourself with this! :)




I'm very happy you can give me some suggestions :-D :-D
I just eat gourmet three times a week.It should not too serious!! :~:
I always see my friends in restrain their weight.So I am afraid that one day will become fat.
I exercise once a week now, I will try to use your recommended to sports twice a week.
Hope my weight can't up. :-D :-D

bearbearbear
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Hate fat weight,but like to eat gourmet ...

Postby bearbearbear » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Dixie wrote:
bearbearbear wrote:I'm not very fat now,but I very like to eat High-calorie food now.
Although High-calories,but I can't restrain.
I want to eat when I see them.
I am afraid to eat and get fat. }: }: }:


I think the same happens to me (and to most people, I would dare say :mrgreen: ). Just be careful and don't eat it all in one day! One or two treats a week can't be bad. Like Fairy says, sport is important. Just try not to sit around all day.


So I just eat gourmet three times a week :~: Should not be too dangerous :lol: I know sport is important,but I am a student.I always sit in the chair to learn.I student book when I go home every day.I don't have enough time to sport.
I very happy you can give me recommended. I will try to find time to exercise. Thanks you {-:

Adolfo
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:40 am
Status: Other
Location: USA

Re: Hate fat weight,but like to eat gourmet ...

Postby Adolfo » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 am

Well if you don't want gain your weight then you don't have to eat gourmet..But if you can't stop eating that junk food then you will have to do some exercise and other work outs to keep yourself fit...


Return to “Food & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests