Taiwanese food

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

KARENYANG

Taiwanese food

Post by KARENYANG »

I like to eat Taiwanese food, many people come to Taiwan head to eat many delicious foods, and some people come here to take view picture .Although Taiwan is a small island but it is very beautiful .If I have a chance I want to around Taiwan. I think Taiwan people are very friendly.
zeeshan

Re: Taiwanese food

Post by zeeshan »

Although Taiwan is a small island but it is very beautiful .If I have a chance I want to around Taiwan. I think Taiwan people are very friendly.
bejamin

Post by bejamin »

I recently been to Taiwan. Blessed with beautiful island. Delicious found is there speciality. It is also known as food capital. Known as city of snack. Famous for street food also.
khalidhamd

Post by khalidhamd »

Taiwan has a rich food culture, and there are many delicious dishes that you can try when you visit the island. Some popular Taiwanese dishes include:

Beef noodle soup: This hearty soup is made with beef, noodles, and a flavorful broth. It is a popular comfort food in Taiwan and can be found at many restaurants and street food stalls.

Stinky tofu: Stinky tofu is a fermented tofu dish that is known for its strong smell. It is often deep-fried and served with a variety of sauces.

Braised pork rice: Braised pork rice is a classic Taiwanese dish made with braised pork belly served over rice. It is often served with a side of pickled vegetables.