Ideas for winter activities

Football, rugby, swimming, tennis... Painting, fishing, stamps

Moderator: EC

littlebubble

Ideas for winter activities

Post by littlebubble »

It will be winter soon, it is really boring to stay home the whole time. I would like to know what you guys are going to do in the winter or on cold days? I am searching for outdoor activities, but the weather makes it difficult.
KyLogan

Re: Ideas for winter activities

Post by KyLogan »

Skiing is the best option. It does not require a team, however, it is subject to the region and amount of snowfall. If you can gather a small, safe team, ice hockey could be a good option.
Ricko Verhoeven

Post by Ricko Verhoeven »

Taking into account that this winter I will most likely spend in lockdown I guess that the most appropriate activity will be either reading books (I have already made one with over 20 positions in it {-: ) or playing board games or video games. When I worked for CitiBank I remember we gathered together and played Path of Exile. It had a great teambuilding effect. So if you belong to some team (for example you work at office) I strongly recommend you the game. Btw, you will need a lot of currency for PoE, better get it here https://overgear.com/games/poe/currencies.
P.S. I really hope that the coming lockdown will be over as soon as possible! Keep safe everybody! {-;
topazann

Post by topazann »

I like knitting, baking, planning, grooming my dog, World of Warcraft, selling on ebay.
Otherwise, sports (indoor, obviously) and arts, like watercolors, or check out greeting cards, which I've made a ton.
ambpickler

Post by ambpickler »

Hello! It's been snowing since morning, so today was our first winter activity. We played with the snow a lot. We went to the skating rink, but I keep falling down. I also like a snowball attack, it's the funniest. I hope to play more in the future.
Belly

Post by Belly »

I always like to run in freezing weather, it gives me energy and positivity for the whole day and keeps me in shape :)