women soccer

Football, rugby, swimming, tennis... Painting, fishing, stamps

Moderator: EC

What do you think about the participation of a woman soccer player in a team of men?

I agree
86%
woman most not to play in a men team
14%

Total votes: 7

Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

women soccer

Post by Elba »

What do you think about the participation of a woman soccer player in a team of men?

Recently FIFA rejected that the soccer player Maribel Dominguez (from México) play in a mexican team of men.
At México there isn´t any professional team of female soccer, that was the reazon Maribel wish to participate in a team of men.
After Fifa rejected Maribel, the female Barcelona team acepted her. Maribel Dominguez is going to trip to Spain in order to play in that team.
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

In my opinion, it's just a matter of phisical power... what happens when two running men, 90 kg each, meet one another coming from opposite directions? Big crash, dear... imagine the same situation with a heavy man on one side and a much lighter girl on the other... the history of soccer is made of broken legs, let's keep women's in a good shape, it's better for me!
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

WOMAN SOCCER

Post by Elba »

What dou you think of female soccer?

Because at a women team there is the posibility to find a 90 kg. player and another of 60 kg, then the crash has the same consecuenses.

Women player have good shape too, you have to know the mexican soccer player. [/quote]
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I am against any genre discrimination.

And I don't see why women and men cannot play together. If they are equally qualified there should be no difference.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

i think the males will leave to ball and follow the females :mrgreen:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Mr Love. That was very funny! :D
I think all the players would just put their eyes in the girl's boobs, and they'd lose every single game in the long run.
You know how men are... They just interested in boobs, boobs, and more boobs... did I mention "boobs"? :mrgreen:
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

opsss....... :oops:

how do u know that!!!1

they are the first thing that attract the boys :mrgreen:

just kiding ;)
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

To Elba: you're right, women can have a heavy weight... but that was just an example: every power-oriented sport has differente leagues for men and women, and I don' really think for discrimination reasons!

To Dixie: I can't see any king of discrimination, here. On a phisical basis, men and women ARE different, so it would be wrong to let them compete together when phisical power is the main issue.
I would be pleased, however, to see men and woman together in other kinds of sport, e.g. shooting with bow and arrow, rifle, gun, or any other sport where phisical power is not significant.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

As I see it, and I like I said, if both are equally prepared, there should be no problem. I don't think, like you said, that we are different. All we need is physical preparation. I know my opinion is not based on any theoretical principles but, well, that's what I think ;)

I hate discrimination on any basis.
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Great female fighter!
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

Muscles are not a matter of opinion... and biology tells us that men and women ARE different: each gender has got its points of strength and weakness. That's all.

PS Remember that "different" does not mean "better" or "worse": just different!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Imagine a perfectly well trained woman fighting a short, weak man.

:roll: Maybe that's not the point, but t'was just and example :roll:
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

In this case we are talking about professionals, therefore all of them are perfectly trained and in shape... come on, Dixie, don't think like an extremist... be flexible! I really can't understand why you are so strongly denying the concept of difference... may I give you another example?

I share every day of my life with a woman for many reasons, one of the more important is that she is different from me. In other words, as a woman she can do things I can't, and very often the way she looks at things is amazing, since her point of view is so different from mine... she is able to show me the "feminine side" of the world! I love this immensely... I wouldn't be a complete human being without this.

Is this so bad?

kisses
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

frengo wrote:In this case we are talking about professionals, therefore all of them are perfectly trained and in shape... come on, Dixie, don't think like an extremist... be flexible! I really can't understand why you are so strongly denying the concept of difference... may I give you another example?

I share every day of my life with a woman for many reasons, one of the more important is that she is different from me. In other words, as a woman she can do things I can't, and very often the way she looks at things is amazing, since her point of view is so different from mine... she is able to show me the "feminine side" of the world! I love this immensely... I wouldn't be a complete human being without this.

Is this so bad?

kisses
I agree with you completely, Franco. I know I can be really hard to deal with sometimes :D I knew what you meant from the beginning :P But I remember being in high school and stating that men were stronger than women, and my teacher and fellow students really jumped over me :!:
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

To Violet: I loved your two opposite discrimination examples, very smart indeed :!:

To Dixie: I had no doubts about your way of thinking... this is the reason I've been pressing you, I was feeling some kind of mismatch in your words... everything is fine now!

PS Have you seen how easy is to be my friend? It's enough to tell me that you agree with me... ;)
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

woman soccer

Post by Elba »

Dixie wrote:I agree with you completely, Franco. I know I can be really hard to deal with sometimes I knew what you meant from the beginning But I remember being in high school and stating that men were stronger than women, and my teacher and fellow students really jumped over me
Dixie, then you are a oprimed woman

While we are argueing of the participation of women in the soccer, the mexicana player Maribel do three goooooooooollls in her fisrt play with the Barcelona team. the total og gols was four.
Violet, soccer is not difficult, only ask your brother, father or friends.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: woman soccer

Post by Dixie »

Elba wrote: Dixie, then you are a oprimed woman
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

dixie wrote:Elba wrote:

Rising Star

Post by masa »

I agree that. I also recognise women's softball team.
Thia is so rediculous that separate men and women.
Don't you think so?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Elba wrote:
dixie wrote:Elba wrote: