Germany
No votes
Mexico
17%

Total votes: 6

sparrow

The Confederations Cup

Post by sparrow »

If you are a fan of FOOTBALL, I think you can't miss it. I want to chat with you about the teams which join it, OK?
There are 8 teams: Brazil, Greece, Mexico, Japan, Germany, Argentina, Tuinisi and Australia
Guest the champion!!!
Last edited by sparrow on Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

hahahahaha Maybe I'll be the only one who votes for Mexico but, what do you expect??? I must support my national team :D :D
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

I have to say the current Argentina team seem to be very strong...I think they will even win the World Cup next year in Germany...so many good players and they are so strong, mentally and physically. They have just made the semis of the Confederations Cup...
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I agree with you, Butler. But I think Mexico will win this cup. Why? I think they have a good team and they also have many lucks. I voted for Greece, 'cause that my favourite team. But in this Confederations cup, they don't have a strong team like their team in the last Euro. Oh, I'm so sad. :? :cry:
Life is a beautiful game!
Sigma
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sigma »

I choose Argentina,because you have only one choice. But I think German also has the chance, Why German? Because they are home court, and the past two round team match,they were all very great and strong!
But I still choose Argentina, In team matches, just as Bulter said ,so many good players and they are so strong, mentally and physically. their technic is very great and smart! Like Riquleme and Galletti,Saviola, Heinze etc ,so many great players, which team can defeat them?
Love my life! Love my friends! Love the world!
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Well Argentina are in the final...they had to work for it too...should be a good final...V Brazil...come on Argentina
Sigma
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sigma »

Look towards the Final!
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Brazil 4 Argentina 1 Final result.

Have to say I am surprised at this...Argentina have such a good team and some of the Brazilian players I don't know...but as they say..no bad team ever wins a final. Well done to Brazil..next years world cup will be won by either Brazil or Argentina
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Just a note to say that Brazil now currently are the World Champions, Confederation Champions and the Copa America Champions...very impressive achievement...reminds me of when France were World Champions, European Champions and Confederation champions a few years back...of course they had the legend that is Zidane !
Sigma
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sigma »

You are so intime,Butler! It's really a wonderful competition! What a pity was I didn't see any goals because I was too tired! When I opened the TV set, it's 2:0, then the next time of first time was no goals, in the middle breaking time, I was too sleepy, I closed my eyes. Then when I opened eyes second time it's 4:1,allmost the ending time! :cry: :cry: :cry: