Top Contributor

Athina 23/5

Post by mr_Love »

Welcome guys,,,

on 23 / 5 /2007 the Final match will be between LP and A.C Milan

as on 2005 will they met ane LP won by pelanties kickes after 3-3 match

will this happen again ???

Who will win ????

A.C milan feel that they have the luck there.. THey won 4-0 against Barcelona....

lets see you votes guys,,,
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Well on paper my Liverpool have no chance but they said that in 2005 and look what happened. Alex Ferguson (I wont bother with the Sir) has today stated that Liverpool have no chance at all but i think from him it means nothing. Man U have been on only 2 European cup finals whereas Liverpool will be entering their 7th. I am so excited, scared, worried, nervous, proud.........
jrkp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jrkp »

Butler wrote:Well on paper my Liverpool have no chance.........
If you compare player by player, of course your Liverpool doesn´t have any chance. You shouldn´t forget that A.C Milan it´s one of richest teams in the whole world. But I believe that Liverpool has an advantage upon A.C Milan: It has a better coach!!! For me, Benitez is more intelligent than Ancelotti and he´s proven his capacity to come up with the best strategy in this kind of match, where the eyes of the world are looking at you. In other words, he´s very good managing pressure and he´s able to relax his players in this kind of match.

For me, The chances of Liverpool depend on how to deal with Kaká. It´s not a secrets that He has to carry with all the A.C Milan offensive. He´s in his best shape and he´s been playing better than ever. So, If I were Benitez, I would put Mascherano to control Kaká and in that way, Gerrard could be more offesive and that is good for your team )as he did when Liverpool played against P.S.V). Also it has to take advantage of A.C Milan defense, considering they are quite old.

Well. I hope we have a good football match instead of the nightmare we had to suffer when Liverpool play against Chelsea for the semifinals......