yunchiao

Re: What's your hobbies?

Post by yunchiao »

I like comic book,novel.....
My hobbies are very more
chrishaynes

Post by chrishaynes »

One of my all time favorite hobby is to read something new every time and also I love to travel as many as I can and see the beautiful places...
ritzkevin

Post by ritzkevin »

Hi Wester! I consider listening to music as my hobby. I'm an English tutor online. I'm not sure if it is considered as a hobby but I consider it as my hobby.
Ritz Kevin

Online English teacher/language trainer

Do you want to improve your English or Filipino? I can help. FREE trial

Skype id: housedog1983

Watch my YouTube video: https://youtu.be/iUDpoMJcdso
Annielayorgi

Post by Annielayorgi »

Hi Wester.. :) we share the same hobby i.e.listening to music.. actually i play guitar so my hobby is both music and playing the guitar..
bertamj

Post by bertamj »

Hi there!
My name is Berta, I like doing a lots of things!!!
I’m 13 years old and I’m from Barcelona that it’s in Catalonia, Spain.
As it says in the tittle today I’m going to explain you my hobbies.
I’ve got some hobbies but I’ve got 2 favourite hobbies that are the basketball and cooking.
When i was 10 years old, I started plying basketball because i wanted to try to play a new sport, i like it so much because it’s not a simple sport, it’s more than a sport, it’s a game that when you play, it’s so enjoyable and easy if you make an effort to learn all the rules. I like it so much.
This year I also started cooking at home, I love this pastime because you become entertained and as well, after you can eat all you cooked before!!!!
Well I hope you enjoyed my post and please tell me what are your hobbies.
DavidSmith

Post by DavidSmith »

Every work week I dream of a weekend and how I will play my console with a million games.
I also like to play games on my PC.
My favorite game is BEN 10 OMNIVERSE 2
Brady Scwarz

Post by Brady Scwarz »

bertamj wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:44 pm Hi there!
My name is Berta, I like doing a lots of things!!!
I’m 13 years old and I’m from Barcelona that it’s in Catalonia, Spain.
As it says in the tittle today I’m going to explain you my hobbies.
I’ve got some hobbies but I’ve got 2 favourite hobbies that are the basketball and cooking.
When i was 10 years old, I started plying basketball because i wanted to try to play a new sport, i like it so much because it’s not a simple sport, it’s more than a sport, it’s a game that when you play, it’s so enjoyable and easy if you make an effort to learn all the rules. I like it so much.
This year I also started cooking at home, I love this pastime because you become entertained and as well, after you can eat all you cooked before!!!! I even decided to start my own business related with cooking. At the moment I am still thinking but I guess that I will definitely use this platform to make it all digitized.
Well I hope you enjoyed my post and please tell me what are your hobbies.
Cooking and basketball these are an unusual combination, Berta :)
DaviBrons

Post by DaviBrons »

Hello my name is David. My hobbies are moto travelling, music, playing guitar and space {-:
Brady Scwarz

Post by Brady Scwarz »

DaviBrons wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:33 am Hello my name is David. My hobbies are moto travelling, music, playing guitar and space {-:
Space? Oh, that is interesting! What are you interested about space particularly?
This service boosted my business even better than advertising on the pages of celebrities on instagram!
DaviBrons

Post by DaviBrons »

Brady Scwarz wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:32 pm
DaviBrons wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:33 am Hello my name is David. My hobbies are moto travelling, music, playing guitar and space {-:
Space? Oh, that is interesting! What are you interested about space particularly?
Hi! I'm interested in new systems of spaceships, development of this part of industry, new discoveries. I like to read the latest news about it (about the colonisation of new planets, posibility of space tourism etc.). Like to talk with people for know their opinions. Discovery of new space objects are also quite interesting for me. And actually everything related with this topic. It is quite close to my job so, firstly I should always know the latest news and secondly - it is my big hobby from childhood :lol:

I guess you like this topic as well?
kellyf

Post by kellyf »

I meditate and do yoga, could it be a hobby? Either way, it gives me a lot of pleasure.
SmokePlumes

Post by SmokePlumes »

Unless you take basic things like reading books, running and yoga. I would highlight two things for myself.
I'm crazy about making my own coffee. Especially on weekends, when you just want to relax and enjoy the taste. It's a great feeling!
Also, I can say that investing in cryptocurrencies is my hobby, I don't spend much time doing it, but I'm pretty involved in it. Being on trend is important, especially considering the volatility.
You can check my cryptocurrency investment list for 2022 on allcoinss
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

hi everyone
My favorite thing to do is listen to music and karaoke. do you guys like karaoke?
Burnham

Post by Burnham »

Reading Books, listening to music, playing MMO games, etc
Chhoww

Post by Chhoww »

I like spending my free time in an active way, because I have to sit most time of the day. After work I take my bike and ride it https://www.bikethesites.com/road-bikes ... #product_1 for an hour, or play the ping pong with my friends, and it's helps me to feel better
Murazik
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Murazik »

I adore reading and drawing. Both leisure options bring great pleasure and relaxation
As far as I was concerned Can't wait to see whatever movie they're filming in London right now.
liliath

Post by liliath »

I love online shoping for me it's like therapy. I do shopping every weekend, esp I like merino wool and cashmere from https://www.beigebrown.com/collections/ ... s-of-elgin this is online store with different deals from famous brands. The variety of options is amazing. I can explore different styles and brands from all over the world. Whether I'm looking for high-end fashion or budget-friendly options, there's something for everyone.