Cycling

Football, rugby, swimming, tennis... Painting, fishing, stamps

Moderator: EC

Chuweineng

Cycling

Post by Chuweineng »

Hi my name is weineng.
I am from Taiwan.
I went cycling around Taiwan island. that was wonderful.
Do you like cycling?

weineng
RayanHsu

Re: Cycling

Post by RayanHsu »

Yes I like cycling.><
Can I make a friend with you?
Madilyn

Post by Madilyn »

Hello,
I am a cycling enthusiast myself :) I live near the Austrian Alps and there are great roads for cyclists there. If you are ever in these parts of Europe, I recommend you to try it.
Chuweineng

Post by Chuweineng »

Thank you for your message . I'm happy to know you. I hope I can visit your country. When I was 18 I hoped I could take a trip to Europe and join cycle team.
EmyJBraun

Post by EmyJBraun »

Hello Weineng!

My name is Emy! I love cycling too. Did you hear something about Tandem cycling? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tandem_bicycle
I cycle in tandem with my friends and it is fun for sure. Also it build trust between cyclers.
Try it someday and you'll never regret. {-;
Murazik
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Murazik »

I like cycling too, I've been riding since I was a kid
As far as I was concerned Can't wait to see whatever movie they're filming in London right now.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I'm recreational cyclist, who is riding year around. But only on good weather. When it's below -10 C cold I don't like riding my bike that much. Not sure how cold is the coldest weather when I still went to bicycling, but -11 C has been for sure. One thing, that I don't like is dark. I want better lights, but bright lights, that would not dazzle oncoming traffic are expensive. Cheap ones are bright, but I could use them only when there is no other road users ahead of me. No cars, no pedestrians, no other cyclists. It suck when can't see. Especially when I can't spot dangerous ice. Even though I use studded tires, I already fell twice this winter. First time it was the first ride on winter condition and I fell on halfway on my trip. Second time was on second trip on this winter and then I was almost back in home.. or back in town at least. At third ride I already managed to get home without falling. I guess I had forgotten how to ride on ice, or how cautious must be about the ice that is hidden under snow.