What's your hobbies?

Football, rugby, swimming, tennis... Painting, fishing, stamps

Moderator: EC

YeraY

Re: What's your hobbies?

Post by YeraY »

Hi, my name is Yeray. I’m thirteen years old, and I’m from Barcelona, Spain. Now, I’m going to talk about my hobbies.

I play football on a team, is called Atlehtic Poblenou. I train twice a week, at seven o’clock the both days. I play the matches usually the Saturdays, but sometimes the Sundays too. I like very much this sport.

Another hobby that I like is paddle surf. I practice this sport every summer, all the summer, because is the funniest sport that I know. I don’t practice this sport at winter because the water is very cold.
And that’s it, bye!
YeraY

Post by YeraY »

Hi, my name is Yeray. I’m thirteen years old, and I’m from Barcelona, Spain. Now, I’m going to talk about my hobbies.

I play football on a team, is called Atlehtic Poblenou. I train twice a week, at seven o’clock the both days. I play the matches usually the Saturdays, but sometimes the Sundays too. I like very much this sport.

Another hobby that I like is paddle surf. I practice this sport every summer, all the summer, because is the funniest sport that I know. I don’t practice this sport at winter because the water is very cold.
And that’s it, bye!
ceepeeroo

Post by ceepeeroo »

Hi my name is Ivan,
I come from Barcelona and I have 2 hobbies, well I have 3 but the 3r one it’s not a hobby, hobby. My 1r hobby is HANDBALL,I love handball, because it’s a sport that have a little bit of two sports that I like too much. My 2nd hobby is surfing, I like too much surf helps me to disconnect of the world, to think and to have a little of fun! Normally I go surf lonely because of that, I like to think and how the sun goes down, usually I go surf in the evening. My 3r and last hobby is sleep. I now that is a ridiculous hobby, but… I like. This hobby helps me to have energy the rest of the day.
Jspielenbm

Post by Jspielenbm »

Hello! Today I’m here to explain you about my hobbies. In my free time I play handball in a very famous team in Spain, it’s one of the beast teams of playing handball here. It’s name is Balonmano Granollers, that it’s in Granollers. I love playing handball, because when I play it, I feel so happy, and makes that problems or other things forget it. I train a lot of days. I train 4 times a week and I play one match all weeks. Last year we were in second place of Catalonia league, we lose the final, only for 5 points of difference.
Also I play the guitar, but in the school. I like playing the guitar. I know to do a lot of songs in the guitar. And I love act. I like so much do theatre. From when I was young to now that I like so much actuation.
These are my hobbies.
NilCreixell

Post by NilCreixell »

Hi, my name is Nil and now I’m going to talk about one of my favourite hobby. My hobby is so popular in United States, my hobby is surf. Surf consists that you get stand up in a surf board when you’re surfing a wave. You must wear a neoprene in winter because I feel so cold in winter. Here in Spain, you can’t practise surf in summer because there’s a lot of people in the beach and in Barcelona there aren’t any waves. The best place to practise surf in Catalonia is in Sitges known as Balmins. I love surf!
That’s it, bye!
janpascu

Post by janpascu »

Hi, my name is Jan. My favorite sport is handball too!! I play in very good team but is very far and I don’t have a lot of time to study but I can with that. I play in “La Roca del Vallés”
Before to go to “La Roca” I play In Voramar and I enjoy very much because I was with my friends. I’m going with more people that live very near to me.
I’m playing versus teams that are very good, like “´Barça, Granollers, Voramar”.
I like for a reason of many, and it’s that my dad and my uncle they had played.
vibema

Post by vibema »

Hello,
I see your comment and I also going to talk about hobbies but mine is handball.
My hobby is playing Handball with my friends in the school; my team is got because we are playing in the most difficult competition. In handball there are six players and one goalkeeper. The handball positions are a goalkeeper, lateral, pivot, central and extreme, mine is extreme and it’s very difficult because you have to jump and throw.
To score in handball you have to throw the ball in to goal but there’s another team that defends. The handball matches are divided in two parts of thirty minutes each part.
I have more hobbies but handball is only that I practise in a club, my others hobbies are football and basketball, I’m better playing football than basketball. Others of my hobbies are hanging out with friends and playing video games.
Good-bye
yingyingshen

Post by yingyingshen »

HanaWinda wrote:hi, my name is hana. im frm Indonesia. im 19y.o. my hobbies are playing game, listening to music, and watching a korean drama :)
Hi, Hana nice to know you. I also like listening music and watching Korean drama! Did you had seen Guardian: The Lonely and Great God by Gong Yoo? I really love this drama!
yingyingshen

Post by yingyingshen »

olmos wrote:Hello everyone, now I’m going to tell us my hobby.
My favorite hobby is doing rhythmic gymnastics.
I do gymnastics in a gym near my house.
These sport I practice with some of my friends, but sometimes I practice in my house with my music.
In gymnastics class, first we stretch, then we do some verticals and we prepare a dance for Christmas.
The dance that we are preparing is with the song human and I think that is the perfect song for the festival.
When I was little I dream to be a professional rhythmic dancer, but obviously now I don’t want to be it, I only do gymnastics to have fun.
The hobby is cool and It looks interesting. I never do this sport. When did you do rhythmic gymnastics?
mabeca

Post by mabeca »

Hello my name is Mar, now I going to explain to you my hobbies. One of my hobbies are doing judo, it’s a class where they teach your self-defense, I practice this sport once a weak with Bernat, my mum and more people. Other of my hobbies are watching TV or chat with friends, when I have homework I don’t do dis, I do my homework and if I don’t have to study I watching TV programs, series or movies or I chat whit my friends. Then other of my hobbies are going to a camping that I have in a mountain, in this camping I do many activities, like for example: go to doing an excursion to the mountains, doing activities in side of the camping, and of course I doing friends. I have more hobbies, but I have explained you the hobbies that I’m doing more frequency.