Ideas for winter activities

Football, rugby, swimming, tennis... Painting, fishing, stamps

Moderator: EC

littlebubble

Ideas for winter activities

Post by littlebubble »

It will be winter soon, it is really boring to stay home the whole time. I would like to know what you guys are going to do in the winter or on cold days? I am searching for outdoor activities, but the weather makes it difficult.
KyLogan

Re: Ideas for winter activities

Post by KyLogan »

Skiing is the best option. It does not require a team, however, it is subject to the region and amount of snowfall. If you can gather a small, safe team, ice hockey could be a good option.
Ricko Verhoeven

Post by Ricko Verhoeven »

Taking into account that this winter I will most likely spend in lockdown I guess that the most appropriate activity will be either reading books (I have already made one with over 20 positions in it {-: ) or playing board games or video games. When I worked for CitiBank I remember we gathered together and played Path of Exile. It had a great teambuilding effect. So if you belong to some team (for example you work at office) I strongly recommend you the game. Btw, you will need a lot of currency for PoE, better get it here https://overgear.com/games/poe/currencies.
P.S. I really hope that the coming lockdown will be over as soon as possible! Keep safe everybody! {-;
topazann

Post by topazann »

I like knitting, baking, planning, grooming my dog, World of Warcraft, selling on ebay.
Otherwise, sports (indoor, obviously) and arts, like watercolors, or check out greeting cards, which I've made a ton.
ambpickler

Post by ambpickler »

Hello! It's been snowing since morning, so today was our first winter activity. We played with the snow a lot. We went to the skating rink, but I keep falling down. I also like a snowball attack, it's the funniest. I hope to play more in the future.
Belly

Post by Belly »

I always like to run in freezing weather, it gives me energy and positivity for the whole day and keeps me in shape :)
kellyf

Post by kellyf »

Museums are fantastic for winter dates. They're warm, most have coat checks, they're super interesting, and many have discounted admission for students. You could also learn how to make different kinds of soups like Japanese Ramen {-:
Murazik
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Murazik »

I love camping, it's good fun and skiing in the winter
As far as I was concerned Can't wait to see whatever movie they're filming in London right now.
AxelGrom

Post by AxelGrom »

This winter I’m thinking of going to the mountains and skiing for the first time in my life.
This is Damasiaaa!