Travel in Japan~

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

chiachunwu

Travel in Japan~

Postby chiachunwu » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:21 am

I want to go japan. I'm going to Tokyo Disneyland and go shopping. It can be fun.
Do you want to go travel? Will be Japan? :-D

angelodite

Re: Travel in Japan~

Postby angelodite » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:26 am

I am planning to go next year, who want to join? :p :-P

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Mon May 18, 2015 9:28 am

chiachunwu, I think that you should must visit the amazing and beautiful country Japan, That's a must see place to explore in "Disneyland Tokyo" I have experienced the amazing place, and that was such an awesome experience of mine to explore such kind of places. I really enjoyed myself there, and i'm sure that you will also enjoy there.

saamjack
Silver Member

Postby saamjack » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:17 am

chiachunwu wrote:I want to go japan. I'm going to Tokyo Disneyland and go shopping. It can be fun.
Do you want to go travel? Will be Japan? :-D

chiachunwu! If you are going to japan then don't miss to visit the Mount Fuji that is one of the famous and attractive destination of this country. Moreover, for fun you should enjoy the celebrations of New Year Eve in Japan because they celebrate this day with full zeal and zest. Decorations and musical shows are worth seeing think of this eve. Tokyo Disneyland is a great place but must remember my recommendations. ..

Merrysaa
Silver Member

Postby Merrysaa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:20 am

IO guess that you guys guys have great experience of Japan, I have never visited the country but have heard about the country so much. japan is a very famous and popular country all over the world. I would also really like to explore the country so much.

saamjack
Silver Member

Postby saamjack » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:42 am

Merrysaa! If you are interested to go there then I must say you should go there because it is really nice country and offer amazing places to visit. I am sure you will like to explore its major attractions especially mount fuji.

Return to “Adventure & Travel”