Da Lian, China

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

RedRose wrote:Now I know about prohibited city well. but then I didn't know what "prohibited" meant! due to my teacher, Unknownsu hadn't taught me well :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Wait a second, you are Chinese. You live in China. How could you expect me to teach you about Chinese architecture? Shouldn't you be the one teaching me? Because you don't know, you put the blame on me and call me an incompetent teacher. There's no need for you to come to Canada to kill me, I think I will go kill myself to save you the hassle.
Last edited by Unknownsu on Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Da lian

Post by Elba »

hey hey hey.Don´t fight Ok.
Tell me more about the forbidden city.
Have you ever seen "The last emperor" movie of Viscontti?
It was real all what happen in the forbidden city acording to the movie?
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Unknownsu wrote:
RedRose wrote:Now I know about prohibited city well. but then I didn't know what "prohibited" meant! due to my teacher, Unknownsu hadn't taught me well :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Wait a second, you are Chinese. You live in China. How could you expect me to teach you about Chinese architecture? Shouldn't you be the one teaching me? Because you don't know, you put the blame on me and call me an incompetent teacher. There's no need for you to come to Canada to kill me, I think I will go kill myself to save you the hassle.
I mean I didn't know what this english word "prohibited" meant at that time! I didn't mean that you should teach me Chinese history. oh, it seems that I should kill you as well as myself. :cry: