Scenic Beauty - The Bounty of Nature

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Scenic Beauty - The Bounty of Nature

Post by Asep »

_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

Asep-my boy,it looks like my howmetown much.My hometown is a mountainous one.It makes me homesick.I am living far from my home now. :(

_Arale_
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I love the last one!!! Looks like an impossible paradisiac place somewhere in a forest where the fairies meet... :D:D

Arale sweetie don't be sad. What's the name of your hometown? How come you're away from it?
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Glad you guys like the pics I provided. :) Yeah, they are exactly what my hometown looks like. But of course we have modern facilities, too. :)
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Mom, tell Aunty where you're from, please. I know it but I won't tell her here. :)
_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

Dixie wrote:
love the last one!!! Looks like an impossible paradisiac place somewhere in a forest where the fairies meet... :wink:
Sooooooo romantic! but as I have seen in my hometown,there are buffaloes there only.The local peasants here are so poor. :(

_Arale_
jonrey10
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonrey10 »

Nice view & scenery.

c",) I'm here... all the way c",)
_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

Asep,you don't care of me.You even don't know where your Mom from. :evil:

_Arale_
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Of course I do. I know where we are from, mom. But I won't tell Aunt Dixie about our hometown. You told me you didn't want me to do that, didn't you, mom? :cry: :cry:
_Arale_

Post by _Arale_ »

Asep wrote:
Of course I do. I know where we are from, mom. But I won't tell Aunt Dixie about our hometown. You told me you didn't want me to do that, didn't you, mom? :cry: :cry:
Oh my dear boy,don't cry please.You know I never beat you,do I ?I am a grand Mom. :wink: My babe,don't cry.I will give you lots of sweets.I have to go now,byebye my boy.Promise me to go to bed early,ok?Be a good boy :wink:Send my greetings to your Aunt,dear babe.

_Arale_
pooh_bear
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pooh_bear »

that was a very serene place, wish i could go there.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Asep wrote:Of course I do. I know where we are from, mom. But I won't tell Aunt Dixie about our hometown. You told me you didn't want me to do that, didn't you, mom? :cry: :cry:
Why not, Arale? :roll:
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

She's away, Auntie.... :cry: :cry:
daimy

Post by daimy »

Thank you for your photos. They are really wonderful landscapes , Where are they? In Indonesia ?
Seeing these photos, I remember to Dalat , landscapes in your photos similar to landscapes in Dalat city ,the most beautiful and romantic city in Vietnam located in hills and mountains, covered by cold climate nearly the whole year
Dalat is not too large but has too many wonderful landscapes that Natural has granted. Seeing Dalat from above, we feel impressive and dreamlike beauty completely. Poetic valleys, horizontal green - grass hills, peaceful streams , impressive waterfalls,.... dimly loom in the thin mist making the beauty so wonderful that no word can express
If you go to Vietnam, you should not ignore a trip to Dalat
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Yes, all of those pics are taken from several places in Indonesia, some of which are located in Bali, currently the most famous place of interest in Indonesia. Ever heard of this place?
Well, I'll think of visiting Dalat once I have an opportunity of visiting Vietnam, Daimy. But promise me to be my tour guide since I know only a little about Vietnam :)
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

places in Indonesia are very much alike in the Philippines.
can't see any difference at all. :P
btw, is the last picture taken from indonesia as well?
just curious bcz it pretty looks the the RICE TERRACES that we do have in the northern part of the philippines which were being made (barehands) by our native tribes. actually, it is the 8th WONDER OF THE WORLD.
daimy

Post by daimy »

Hello !
:D I have heard of the beautiful island "Bali" in Indonesia ,the proudness of Indonesian, it is considered as " Hawaii" of Asia with nice terraced fields , charming landscapes ,....and a little mysteriousness of thousands of ancient temples
I hope that I have a opportunity to travel to this wonderful island