the pictures from my hometown!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, Krisi, EC

Post Reply
RedRose

the pictures from my hometown!

Post by RedRose » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:50 pm

Image

Image

Image


Image

my parents live in the house near the river on the above pic:lol:
Last edited by RedRose on Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas
Contact:

Post by francine » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:04 pm

wooooowwwww... love the trees.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
:P :P :P but where's the horse? :?: :?: :?:
Image

RedRose

Post by RedRose » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:08 pm

wow! sorry! I mean house! and I will make down the pics so that they can be seen easily!

User avatar
Unknownsu
Platinum Member
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:10 am
Status: Other
Location: Canada

Post by Unknownsu » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:25 pm

Hey, maybe I should visit your hometown instead of Guilin or Guangzhou!

RedRose

Post by RedRose » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:19 am

Unknownsu wrote:Hey, maybe I should visit your hometown instead of Guilin or Guangzhou!
really??? Teacher! u are so kind! I love your decision! Image

And yes, my parents' house is very big, they will be very glad if my teacher would visit them! and feel happy to treat my teacher with nice room and delicious food!Image

User avatar
Sunny
Silver Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:32 pm
Location: China

Post by Sunny » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:08 am

RedRose wrote:
Unknownsu wrote:Hey, maybe I should visit your hometown instead of Guilin or Guangzhou!
really??? Teacher! u are so kind! I love your decision! Image

And yes, my parents' house is very big, they will be very glad if my teacher would visit them! and feel happy to treat my teacher with nice room and delicious food!Image
wooooooooooow, nice room and delicious food, very goo, i will go their this Sat. Give me the map of it, pls! :D :D :D :D

User avatar
Unknownsu
Platinum Member
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:10 am
Status: Other
Location: Canada

Post by Unknownsu » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:38 am

Ok, it's decided! I will pass on Guangzhou and Guilin to visit your hometown instead! As long as you keep your promise of free room and board! No one in their sane mind could pass on such an offer! Will they buy my plane ticket as well? (That's asking too much, huh?)

RedRose

Post by RedRose » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:26 am

plane ticket? sorry, No way!Image

User avatar
jonrey10
Gold Member
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Philippines

Post by jonrey10 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:09 pm

Hi, My True RedRose! Am I going to live there...? :D
Image


c",) I'm here... all the way c",)

RedRose

Post by RedRose » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:28 pm

I am afraid that you couldn't bear the microtherm in my hometown :lol: you are from the tropics, so you are use to a high temperature all a year. However, it is rather chilly in my hometown on most days of a year. and there are always ice and snow in winter. :wink:

Nowadays, I am far from my hometown. and now I live in GuangZhou. On comparison with my hometown, I love GuangZhou more than I love my hometown. I love GuangZhou so much not only for her nice weather, but also for her social environment, which is fairer and simpler than my hometown. I feel so happy in working and living in GuangZhou.

User avatar
jonrey10
Gold Member
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Philippines

Post by jonrey10 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:36 pm

It's alright, I can easily adjust to whatever environment, as long as I'm with you.... :D
Image


c",) I'm here... all the way c",)

RedRose

Post by RedRose » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:44 pm

thank u thenImage

User avatar
jonrey10
Gold Member
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Philippines

Post by jonrey10 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:52 pm

no problem, My True RedRose! :D
Image


c",) I'm here... all the way c",)

User avatar
Sunny
Silver Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:32 pm
Location: China

Post by Sunny » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:02 am

RedRose wrote:I am afraid that you couldn't bear the microtherm in my hometown :lol: you are from the tropics, so you are use to a high temperature all a year. However, it is rather chilly in my hometown on most days of a year. and there are always ice and snow in winter. :wink:

Nowadays, I am far from my hometown. and now I live in GuangZhou. On comparison with my hometown, I love GuangZhou more than I love my hometown. I love GuangZhou so much not only for her nice weather, but also for her social environment, which is fairer and simpler than my hometown. I feel so happy in working and living in GuangZhou.
I thought you home town is GuangZhou, where is it? it seems north of China.

RedRose

Post by RedRose » Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:41 am

my hometown is GuiZhou plateau, southwest China, not north China.

the landscapes of my hometown are so charming, however, my hometown has a bad weather :wink:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya

Post by Dixie » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:36 pm

Wow Rosie, nice pics! Image

RedRose

Post by RedRose » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:50 am

yes, my hometown is very beautiful, but I still decided to run away :wink: coz GuangZhou is more beautiful than my hometown! :lol: of course, other reasons left... I had to leave my hometown for freedom :wink:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya

Post by Dixie » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:49 am

I know, sweetie ;)

User avatar
galicano
Gold Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:57 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by galicano » Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:22 pm

RedRose wrote:my hometown is GuiZhou plateau, southwest China, not north China.

the landscapes of my hometown are so charming, however, my hometown has a bad weather :wink:
well, he can always adjust... right chief?
I'll slice you...
I'll dice you...
I'll chop you into pieces!! hiyah!


Image

User avatar
mr_Love
Platinum Member
Posts: 729
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:43 am

only one Q

Post by mr_Love » Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:47 pm

hey red rose thank you

well where these pics are from . i know china but wich city

" bakkien"......

you i really want to visit china and japan. but my friends doesnot adviced me to visit it.....

sorry but i will try in my next traville

RedRose

Post by RedRose » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:12 pm

Dear Seta! sorry to reply your post so lately :( my hometown is BiJie of China. year, it is beautiful. welcome to my hometown!
you will find many beautiful girls! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
mali
Gold Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:03 am
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Post by mali » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:39 am

WHAT IS THE GREAT PICTURES, I REALLY LOVE THIS ONE, HOW I CAN REACH THIS ONE / REACH IN YOUR HOME
HI, I AM M. ALI, 30 YEARS OLD, HOLDING MASTER AND LLB DEGREE, WORKING AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, VISITED AROUND 25 COUNTRIES. LOOKING GOOD FRIEND

RedRose

Post by RedRose » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:57 pm

mali wrote:WHAT IS THE GREAT PICTURES, I REALLY LOVE THIS ONE, HOW I CAN REACH THIS ONE / REACH IN YOUR HOME
u can go to my hometown by plane :mrgreen:

User avatar
Lilian
Gold Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:02 am
Location: bangladesh

Post by Lilian » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:52 pm

thats grt rose....

may be someday i will visit china... :P
English is my second language

RedRose

Post by RedRose » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:46 pm

Lilian wrote:thats grt rose....

may be someday i will visit china... :P
really? I am so excited!! :R:

Post Reply