Travel Anecdotes

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: ps.

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote:Yesterday I put your story about Haiphong teacher on one of Polish educational forums and today it isn't that any longer.
Really. I wonder why.... maybe someone could read much better that speak? So pity it will be a puzzle for ever - as I think today.
:)
You took his story without his permission? :shock: Did you even quote the freaking link where you got it from? And give us the link. I, personally, would like to see how you quoted it.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: dear essie,

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote:you can ignore me - in fact I don't care about it so nothing big.
I have been writing here to discuss some things but I DID noticed some good time ago that people on THIS forum prefer rather wishing other mental hospital than discussing anything at all:(
Oh so now it's our fault you're a... whatever you are....??? :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: I undestand you essie,

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote: But I am from the same species of women and you know - two people cannot have the last word at the same time.
There's no way I'm swinging on the same tree with ya. :lol:
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Dear Lennye:)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Don't THREATEN me, PLEASE that I am such a pitiful person to put things written by others as mine own!!! :(((
I would prefer to die than experience such a pitiful time of mine:(((
Travel in peace.
LM
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Did I sound really aggressive towards you? Hmmmmm... :? Let me paraphrase myself then.

You took his story without his permission? Did you give out the link to this place, where you got it from? And please, give us the link to your site. I'd like to read it in Polish.

How about it now? Better?
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

essie wrote:
frengo wrote:I have found both your stories very interesting, could listen for this kind of tales for hours... As long as youll'be writing here, you will have a reader!
Where have you gone Frengo? :cry: What about your promise?
Sigh...why can't some people keep their word, eh?