where would u like to live?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:well, we can start doing that here on our board, doing a effort to understand and respect other thoughts, not choosing the easiest way to fallow which is to insult everybody that thinks differently but show them that we have other ideas and that even with those differences we can respect each other :wink:
I think there's nothing left for us to do, those people are lost...
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I think I have answered to this topic but we're going to live in a new year, so,new answer: I'd like to live in another apartment closer to my college because I'm fed up with getting up at 4.30 am, If my classes begin at 7 am :evil:
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

Oriani wrote:I think I have answered to this topic but we're going to live in a new year, so,new answer: I'd like to live in another apartment closer to my college because I'm fed up with getting up at 4.30 am, If my classes begin at 7 am :evil:
I was ever like you,Oriani when I was school that It's far from my home so I always got up at 4.30-5.00 am It was a suffering feeling to go from the bed early much,moreover I had to face with traffic problem also.But..I'm lucky now cause my university is very near the home and I haven't to hurry too much again. :D
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

babara wrote:
Oriani wrote:I think I have answered to this topic but we're going to live in a new year, so,new answer: I'd like to live in another apartment closer to my college because I'm fed up with getting up at 4.30 am, If my classes begin at 7 am :evil:
I was ever like you,Oriani when I was school that It's far from my home so I always got up at 4.30-5.00 am It was a suffering feeling to go from the bed early much,moreover I had to face with traffic problem also.But..I'm lucky now cause my university is very near the home and I haven't to hurry too much again. :D
Oh yes!! Traffic!! I hate it!!! But I really want to live closer.. as you do!
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

Oriani wrote:
babara wrote:
Oh yes!! Traffic!! I hate it!!! But I really want to live closer.. as you do!
You can move? If you can you will be more comfortable than before. :)
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Yes! I already talked to my parents about that and we decided to get our own apartment in the city I live at!

So.. I will live in a new place. Cool :?
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

So you won't have to get up early much,will you!
Yes cool!
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Right!! Maybe at 6 am!!! :P
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

Better than before and when you are closer you won't face with traffic too. :D
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

its funny how things start much sooner in latin america than here in europe, well... im not sure about the rest of the europe but here in portugal no one starts working at 07am, the most part of the people starts working at 09am, and there's also some people starting at 08am, but a friend told me that when she was on holidays in brazil they used to do everything a bit earlier than what she was used to, im not sure but i think its because of the sun light hours, isnt it Oriani?
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I think it's because of that, Rui! Actually, everybody here stars working at 7 o'clock and also classes ( this is what I don't like that much). I'd like to live in Europe JUST because of sleeping until 7.30 or 8am( at least 1 more hour), but here? No, No... At 5am you have to be awake! :P
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Oriani wrote:I think it's because of that, Rui! Actually, everybody here stars working at 7 o'clock and also classes ( this is what I don't like that much). I'd like to live in Europe JUST because of sleeping until 7.30 or 8am( at least 1 more hour), but here? No, No... At 5am you have to be awake! :P
Classes at 7???? I can't believe it. If we had classes at 7 here, nobody would attend, even the teachers! :lol:

Rui, here people do start to work at 7. Many people, in fact. Even at 6 (factories, for instance). Some even earlier, like fishermen. My godfather is a fisherman and all his life he has gotten up really early in the morning (which for us would be really late, i.e. 2 or 3am) to go to work.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Classes at 7???? I can't believe it. If we had classes at 7 here, nobody would attend, even the teachers! :lol:
Yes, so sad but it's true!! I have to be at college at 6.45 am sometimes just If I need to prepare a class or have breakfast before go to the classroom!
Rui, here people do start to work at 7. Many people, in fact. Even at 6 (factories, for instance). Some even earlier, like fishermen. My godfather is a fisherman and all his life he has gotten up really early in the morning (which for us would be really late, i.e. 2 or 3am) to go to work.
The same happens here...
babyghost

Post by babyghost »

I like to live in Japan.It's very nice and I like cakes in Japan.I've ever think that when i get old,very old,I will go to a pagoda hehe.
babyghost

Post by babyghost »

I must get up at 5 a.m. to go to my university.I wish I lived in a place where I could sleep until...8a.m. :oops: .
Rex

I wanna go to Tibet

Post by Rex »

I wanna go to Tibet,
i like its fresh air,
i wanna go to climb the greatest mountain there,
it is a beautiful picture in my mind,sure it is!
it is a dream that i live there with the people who are kind and nature.
i think the god is there,for being the small distance to the paradise.
i wanna leave the noise behind me.
i hate the dirty city and selfish man. All of this city gives to me only is alone.
sunshinetrky

Post by sunshinetrky »

l d like in my country.it's very nice. :D
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello :)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I would like to live in Blueland :)
This place is really great, have you heard about it?
:roll: :roll: :roll:
carlosled

HI

Post by carlosled »

I DON´T HAVE ANY.. IDEA WHERE IS LOCATED THIS PLACE.... :roll:
wahyu

Post by wahyu »

I would like in Heaven. There are no war and no liar.
Thnx
Khaikaew

Post by Khaikaew »

I believe the culture,language,food,history of every countries are interesting to learn. I think Italy's language seems the sound of music. so I'm wanting to go across the world and making a lot of new friends as much as I can. Do u think same me?
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

Khaikaew wrote:I believe the culture,language,food,history of every countries are interesting to learn. I think Italy's language seems the sound of music. so I'm wanting to go across the world and making a lot of new friends as much as I can. Do u think same me?
Yeah, they're interesting to learn, especially history and culture which each countries have different things each other in the same world ..hmm those're really interesting.
melip

Post by melip »

Rui wrote:
flower. wrote:I live in Holland..
but later I would live in Spain or something
i guess you should choose portugal... its right next to spain has something very good, me :wink:
Hello, I'm from Costa Rica, I would like to know more about Portugal, can you tell me how is your country? because the only thing I know about Portugal is the soccer team :D, they are really good!!!please tell me more about Portugal...
eaglelion

Post by eaglelion »

Well... I am from Costa Rica and I would love to live in London or Paris, because I consider they are very beautiful and organized cities. But, I really like my country, and I believe there's no better place to live. Costa Rica is a very small but, very peaceful and beautiful country, with no army, with a very extensive biodiversity of animals and plants and a other many good things... :D