Let me tell a true story of mine......

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

That's very interesting, Violet. I used to swindle people for money too. :twisted: But then I got caught and spent a year in prison. Ok, no, that didn't happen. :D

Good story!
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Great story!! Poor old lady... LOL, if she didn't join then it would have been a sad bus ride for all those people.. Question 3000 RMB, is that a lot? And split between all those people; is it worth all the trouble?

Btw, feel free to post future stories with us, in the Vietnam Anecdotes thread. That way we'd all be informed of your post and won't miss anything ;) We could also feed off of each others stories. Like just now, your story reminded me of one I’d like to tell later. :P

Great story!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Wow Violet... They are really smart after all.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

violet wrote: All right Jimmy, I know that you must had been spent at least two years in prison. ;) ;) ;)
How do you know, Yolanda? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....I remember now, I knew you looked familiar! You were in the same prision with me, weren't you? ;)
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

Oh, nooooo! The old three-cards game... how come that there's still someone who doesn't know it? I started to see it when I was a child. Perhaps the reason is that I have grown in a place of ill-fame... :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Yeah...
mali
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mali »

Dear Violet,

Very good story but you know these type of sotry not heppen the first time many time people loss there money or other items. these type of the people already trained and they do this one between the people and their friend already on the same spot and push to the peoples please you do / why you are interest / may be this is best for you.

Yes you are really looking free smart girl. No doudt of this one you are looking a star.
HI, I AM M. ALI, 30 YEARS OLD, HOLDING MASTER AND LLB DEGREE, WORKING AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, VISITED AROUND 25 COUNTRIES. LOOKING GOOD FRIEND