which country you wanna go???

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:12 pm

I prefer any Europern country. in my opinion, Europe is very romantic and fantastic. Scotland in particular. because my idol Arthur Conan Doyle was a Scotch.

fatyma1417
Silver Member

Postby fatyma1417 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:39 pm

Same as Red Rose Europe or any other par on the other side of the world :?

Chet Baker
Gold Member

Postby Chet Baker » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:50 am

I want to visit Nottingham in UK. My university is situated there, however, i have never been there, as i studied by distance learning.

I also want to visit Bazil, Cuba and Mexico. I want to join the party in Bazil, try Cuba cigar and thier music are very nice. I like the chill of Mexico and their corn pizza and street food must be very nice. :D

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:55 am

Chet Baker wrote:I want to visit Nottingham in UK. My university is situated there, however, i have never been there, as i studied by distance learning.

I also want to visit Bazil, Cuba and Mexico. I want to join the party in Bazil, try Cuba cigar and thier music are very nice. I like the chill of Mexico and their corn pizza and street food must be very nice. :D

oh, I also wanna visit these countries you describing, Chet Baker. sounds very charming.

Would you like to take me with you to visit them? ;)

Chet Baker
Gold Member

Postby Chet Baker » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:58 am

RedRose wrote:
Chet Baker wrote:I want to visit Nottingham in UK. My university is situated there, however, i have never been there, as i studied by distance learning.

oh, I also wanna visit these countries you describing, Chet Baker. sounds very charming.

Would you like to take me with you to visit them? ;)

This is my honor to visit these countries with a sexy bady like you. :)

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:59 am

ok, thank you. I will. :mrgreen:

Lalee
Platinum Member

Postby Lalee » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:32 am

Oh, I’d love to go all around the world. Traveling is just great. Although there’s a country that I wouldn’t set a foot , Canada! :mrgreen:

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:02 am

I'd like to visit the whole world, just like Lalee!!!
But I've got some preferences: England, Scotland, Ireland... The United States (again! can't forget Manhattan)... China!!! (hopefully next year!) :mrgreen:

serenella
Gold Member

Postby serenella » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:57 am

Yeah! I'll come with you, Dixie! :)
I also think the whole world is worthy visiting....
BTW, next week I'll be on holiday in Spain, Andalucia!

frengo
Mr EnglishClub.com 2006
Mr EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby frengo » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:10 pm

Here is another all-world traveler... keep a seat for me please! :)

masa
Silver Member

Postby masa » Fri May 13, 2005 8:12 am

I will go to United Kingdom in this summer and probably I will go to the United States in next spring. To tell the truth, UK is my favourite country so I am very happy!
I will go to Surrey University to study English with our University students (about 30).

vince90
Gold Member

Postby vince90 » Fri May 20, 2005 6:18 pm

I like to tour the Nile in Egypt to see where people live much as the same way they did thousands years ago. I like to see Angkor temple in Kampuchea to fell the mystery from the past. I like to join the crowd in Rio Brazil to having fun like anybody else. Last but not least, I like to go back to my dearest hometown in Vietnam to catch up what I have been missed.

Vince

manrat
Silver Member

Postby manrat » Sun May 22, 2005 6:12 pm

I'm originally from Germany and have been to many countries in Europe and I'd like to visit some of them for a second time like Ireland and Norway. I was fortunate to meet many friendly people in both countries and I like the landscape (mountains, fjords etc) and climate there, because it's not so hot. I I'm living in the U.S. now which brings me a little closer to South America and I'd like to visit Peru because a friend of mine lives in Lima.

minasyu

Postby minasyu » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:49 am

I want to go to Taiwan and Korea. I choice these two places because I like to go shopping there. Moreover, my idol is a Korean. So I want to visit him and buy his products. I choice Taiwan due to the fact that there is no communication problem to me and I can buy many things which I am difficult to buy in Kong Hong.

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:14 am

manrat wrote:I'm originally from Germany and have been to many countries in Europe and I'd like to visit some of them for a second time like Ireland and Norway. I was fortunate to meet many friendly people in both countries and I like the landscape (mountains, fjords etc) and climate there, because it's not so hot. I I'm living in the U.S. now which brings me a little closer to South America and I'd like to visit Peru because a friend of mine lives in Lima.

Germany is fantastic and dreamlike country in my mind!

lekimtoan
Silver Member

Postby lekimtoan » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:53 am

why don't make a trip to many countries in South East Asia like Vietnam,cambodia,Laos,Thailand,Myanmar...?

Return to “Adventure & Travel”