Introduce your place

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

idalia
Gold Member

Postby idalia » Mon May 30, 2005 1:26 am

By the way, it would be great if you could visit my country, I'm sure you'll love it, Red. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Mon May 30, 2005 3:39 am

idalia wrote:By the way, it would be great if you could visit my country, I'm sure you'll love it, Red. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yesenia is wonderful! I don't know how its cast are now, but those actresses were so beautiful!

and I will visit Mexico indeed, as long as I can make more money :mrgreen:

Unknownsu
Platinum Member

Postby Unknownsu » Mon May 30, 2005 3:58 am

Red, make sure you tell Idalia well in advance when you are going to visit Mexico. She has to tell all the Mexican boys to hide.

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Mon May 30, 2005 4:31 am

Unknownsu wrote:Red, make sure you tell Idalia well in advance when you are going to visit Mexico. She has to tell all the Mexican boys to hide.

why? I thought all Mexican guys would be glad for my coming!

idalia
Gold Member

Postby idalia » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:55 am

sure they'll be glad!!! mexican boys are anxiously waiting for you to come :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:35 am

idalia wrote:sure they'll be glad!!! mexican boys are anxiously waiting for you to come :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ok, then I will visit Mexico just for the only sake:Mexican boys!!

but I still might take a little time to see Elba and Idalia, I mean, if I have time :mrgreen: I wanna spend plenty of time with Mexican boys, please forgive me, Elba and Idalia :cry:

Return to “Adventure & Travel”