Funy stories

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

mircea

Funy stories

Post by mircea »

Hi everyone,

I'd like transform this topic where everyone can tell us some
funy stories or something that happened to you.
What do you think about this?

Best regards,
Mircea
janella

funny stories

Post by janella »

Sounds like a great idea. Since it was your idea, you tell us one first!
mircea

My first visit to Romania country

Post by mircea »

Hello everyone,

Because it was my idea for this topic I'll start with my funny story.

First off all I'd like to introduce my self. My name is Mircea Jivoin and I was born in Yugoslavia. In the Romania communist period the people from Yugoslavia use to travel in Romania in shopping. They bayed the merchandise from Yugoslavia and sold it in Romania and with the money from the merchandise they bayed the stuff from Romania that wasn't in Yugoslavia.

I was 6 years old when I went for the first time in Romania in so called trip or a family shopping. We woke up early in the morning and start out trip to Romania. The biggest problem was the border because it was illegal or forbidden to carry the merchandise out of the country so we had to hide it some how.

For hiding the stuff like a chocolate, coffee and other things there are many possibilities like hiding it in a car under the wheel, on you in your pockets or under you shirt and so one. So my father give me a bag of coffee to hide it under my shirt and he told me to not leave the car, unless he say so.

When we approached to the border I've seen a lot of cars that was waiting to enter in Romania, and for me that was very interested. After a while it was our turn to be checked by the border officer, then my father vent out to check in the passports and after that the officer come to our car to check the luggage. I was very curious to see the procedure so I've forgot what my father told me so I vent out to assist him. The moment when I opened the cars door and stepping out my coffee that was hidden under my shirt slept off and splashed to the ground!

When the officer so it he start laughing and told to my father "you didn't declare that you have a coffee with you?" so he head to pay for that. At that time my father was very angry on me.

But when we crossed the border he say that it was better in this way because the officer didn't check and the rest of us.

After that we went in Timisoara the city where we sold our merchandise and made our shopping.

So that was my funny trip to Romania and my border incident.
phoenix

Re: My first visit to Romania country

Post by phoenix »

[quote="mircea"]Hello everyone,

hello.
at first i introduce myself to you ,i am a CHINESE.my name is wufengjiao which means the phoenix.i am a postgraduate in a university.today i have read your passege.it is very funny.And your english is so nice.do you mind introducing you more ?
in my class.there are five girls who are very active ,attractive,intellectually.Very night when we go to bed.it is the begining of discussion related to the girls and handsome boys .sometime even last to midnight. But we also study hard.
Next time i will introduce them to you .do not forget !
li lu li

Re: Funy storyes

Post by li lu li »

mircea wrote:Hi everione,

I'd like transform this topic where everione can tell us some
funy storyes or something that happened to you.
What do you think about this?

Best regards,
Mircea

I agree with you... :lol:
Harlee

Funny Story

Post by Harlee »

Hello, my name is Harlee and I teach Conversational English in the USA. I travel a lot into E. Europe, Russia, Siberia, Ukraine and the Balkans. As you can imagine, I have had some funny experiences while traveling.

Once, while traveling for 22 hours by train from Izhevsk, Russia to Moscow, I was traveling with two American friends, married to each other, and a Russian man whom neither of us knew.

My friend was speaking to the man in Russian and informed me that this man had his wife in a different coupe a couple of cars down, and wanted to know if one of us would mind taking his wife's place in her coupe so that she could come to our coupe to be with him. Well, since I was the only single person in the coupe, I agreed. A few minutes later this very pretty Russian girl came to our coupe and in very poor English announced that she would take me to the other coupe were her two cousins were.

I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but I went with her, so that the man's wife could take my place in our coupe. I felt quite strange in the coupe with two Russian girls and their young cousin. they offered me whiskey, which I refused, vodka which I refused and cigaretts which I refused. They they plyed me with hundreds of questions about America, for I was the first American they had ever met.

I was a little concerned when it was time to get undressed and go to bed. By this time the two girls were pretty well drunk and one of them, along with their cousin, went to sleep. The third girl, the one who came to get me, then motioned for me to turn my head while she got undressed. Then she said "OK." and she had changed into her night clothes and got under her covers. I laid down with my clothes on and covered myself up with a blanket.

Early in the morning as we were still moving and it was beginning to get light, I noticed the girl [sleeping across from me] was all curled up without her blanket, which was on the floor. So, being a gentleman, I covered her up again with her blanket and she never woke up.

We arrived in Moscow around 8:00 AM, and after saying goodbye we went in our separate directions, never to be seen again. Traveling really is a lot of fun and you meet such interesting people! :lol:
shinjo2000

:)

Post by shinjo2000 »

one day I gonna to Malta to a big hotel,in the morning I go down to eat a breakfast. I tell the waitress that I want two pieces of toast .she brings me only one piece. I tell her "I wanna two pieces". She say "Go to the toilet". I say "you don't understand, I wanna two pieces on
my plate". She say to me: "you better not piss on the plate, you
sonnawabitch". I do not even know this lady and she call me a sonnawabitch!!

Later I go to eat at a bigger restaurant. The waiter brings
me a Spoon and a knief but no fock. I tell her "I wanna a fock" and she
tella me : "everyone wanna ~". I tella her " you don't undertsand
me...I wanna fock on the table". She say : "you better not ~ on the table you sonnawabitch."

So I go back to my room in my hotel and there is no sheets on the bed. I call the manager and tell him "I wanna a sheet". he tell me to
Go the toilet. I say "you don't understand I wanna a sheet on
my bed". He say:"you better not ~ on the bed, you sonnawabitch".

I go to the Check out and the man at the desk said " peace on you".and I say : " Piss on you too, you sonnawabicth". I gonna back to Italy!
i am what i am
ngoclinhnguyen

Re: Funy stories

Post by ngoclinhnguyen »

I like to travel so much. My country is not rich and I do not earned alot of money but I try to save money for travel each year. Currently I have gone to 4 countries such as: Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia and China. I like China so much this country have many beautiful scenery, pagodas with the big statue of Buddha, temples ... In Cambodia, I am sure you are amazing when visit Angkor Wat. It's total different to China but will attracte your attention. I feel travelling is the fastest way to understand country's culture, traditional and lifestyle. You could try it. It is really wonderful.
Russell

Post by Russell »

Most of the people having the best funny stories of traveling wherey they enjoy alot and also they spend lot of time with the near one's.
Angel S

Post by Angel S »

I like funny stories and I enjoy chatting with my friends and burst out laughing.
Better Job, Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about how to teach english in guangzhou