Italy

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

bella#1

Italy

Post by bella#1 »

Hi every one
Im from Oman
Iwould like to know more about Italy, its amaizing places and ita clulture
Thankyou
Keep SMILING
sibilla86

Post by sibilla86 »

Hello
My name's Irene and I'm from Italy. You can email me if you want.
martazzz

Post by martazzz »

Well, Italy is a beautiful country.. I'm from sardinia, do you know? In my contry the seaside is very beautiful and in the restant part of Italy there's a lot of monuments like San Pietro's basilica and a lot of castels in the north.. If you do a specific question, maybe I'll can answer you! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

WHere are ITALIANOOOOO folk I don't see any one from them?

serenella ,,martazzz ,,sibilla86??
serenella
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by serenella »

ahmads wrote:WHere are ITALIANOOOOO folk I don't see any one from them?

serenella ,,martazzz ,,sibilla86??
Present! :) :)
I try to login as often as I can, but I'm working...

BTW, I think the best way of discovering Italy is visiting it: in Rome, for example, there is an amazing coexistence of past and present, which cannot be described with words, it can only be experienced and enjoyed.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

serenella wrote:
BTW, I think the best way of discovering Italy is visiting it: in Rome, for example, there is an amazing coexistence of past and present, which cannot be described with words, it can only be experienced and enjoyed.
I did it :!: And I can't wait to go back... Italy is amazing... Rome is so beautiful and magical...
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

serenella said
I try to login as often as I can, but I'm working...

good job serenella 8)
you are good girl so
this reason that we miss you
right young?
and I think Roma doesn't need description its name is enough. :lol:
Marisha

Post by Marisha »

Hello. My name is Marina. I'm from Russia. I have been to Italy in this summer. It's a beatyfull country. I would like to retern there, especially in Rome.
serenella
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by serenella »

Marisha wrote:Hello. My name is Marina. I'm from Russia. I have been to Italy in this summer. It's a beatyfull country. I would like to retern there, especially in Rome.
Hi, Marina! I'm waiting for you! :)
Unfortunately I didn't know you last Summer, you should come back! :wink:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, if one day the EC would make a international meeting it must to be in Italy, is the country that more people have talked until now, everyone wanna know something about Italy, well… now we must to decide in Rome or Milan 8)

Rui Pedro
fsgkkk

ciao titti

Post by fsgkkk »

i was in italy...nice nice place...i like rimini city venezia como firenze viareggio and i was living in reggio emilia...
i thing its the best place to relax (bella italia)
iam from libya and before 3 month i was also in thailand
cooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll place also and very chep....
if you wanna go 2 italy dont forget the past (pizza)..and cooffe and calcio italiana ( i like milan) forza milan...
really its nice place and beutiful lady...italy like the sale in the food...the lunguge like music ( i like erros )
and i hope 2 return again to this pradise
i like travel more more any thing
you can visit also milano the capital of shoping
gianni versaci gorgio armani laura biaggutti valentino
and i hope 2 help you

ciao
hpsoldier

Italy

Post by hpsoldier »

I can't afford to make a trip to Italy ,though I very long to. Nevertherless, I will further my education in Italy if possible . I am now a college student in westsouth of China. Could you give me some reference about the famous business school in Italy.Thank you
Look

Post by Look »

Italy is really a breathtakingly beautiful country.I am from Milan. The city of fashion where you can find the best markets and beautiful shops over the world. I visited the three largest lakes in Italy near the Alpes:Como Lake,Garda Lake and Maggiore Lake.Besides the most important cities in Italy like Florance,Venice,Rome,Verona and most of Toskany cities and Umbria cities,too.I went also to Monte bianco and valley di Aosta, and Aosta city which is known as Rome of the Alpes.In general, each city is a masterpeice in itself.Italy is distinguished also of its own rivera.Sincerely the Italian rivera is not less than its neighbor the French one. I visited both of which,but I found Portifino and Santa Margireta are more fascinating compare to Cannes in France.Regarding Rome, It is really the eternal city no city in the whole world can be a twin of Rome.