Malaysia....i want to know more about it

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Malaysia....i want to know more about it

Post by Ms.A.Z »

hello all

can any one help me..i will be travelling to Malaysia on Aug inshallah (if God wills) i dont know what is the weather like there so that i can buy cloths i want to know more about Malaysia like places to visit.foods ..gifts etc etc...so if u have been there or heard about it pleae do tell me

bye :D
bella#1

hello

Post by bella#1 »

hi afooooooo
how are you?
aren't you travelling to balgium?
any way how are other things? specially your training
see you soon
bay
Keep SMILING
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

hi bellaaaa

how r u ..i am fine thanks to allah..i am travalling to Malaysia and Singapore on 14h of Aug ...plan changed..so do u know any thing about Malaysia that will help me while i am there if yes then it will be great thanks bye
On_my_way

Post by On_my_way »

I don't have much experience to travel in Malaysia, and this post too late for ms-a.z, but I still post it out, may be someone else need it:) . You can image that the weather in Malaysia is quite hot, like the south of Vietnam, so, you don't need to bring the warm cloth, some T-shirt and Jean, I think it is enough. If you travel by yourself, like me, in the China Town has some cheap price hotel for you, a round 55-100RM/day (RM=Ringgis) (1USD=3.8RM at this time ~ ??00 VND ), from International airport you catch a train go to the main station ( 35RM/1 way)(you can see, 50 km but it take only 28 mins, and very comfortable), from there you take a taxi go to Petaling Street (China town) (6RM) there is some cheap hotel in this street. :), and this street also is the place you can buy gift, something else and taste Chinese food :lol: , ( delicious :lol: :lol: ), there are many kinds of Chinese food., but you have to carefully when you pay for gift and something which isn't food, you should to preview the price first ( normally, the real price is around 70% compare to the first price the seller give you, some where less than ). The second place where you can visit is the Twin Tower (on the map it's name is KCLL) , from the Petaling street you can go to there by train (3RM), you will see the highest building (at this time) in the world, but you have to remember that, if you go to KCLL at 9h30 then you will be able to visit him at 12h00, even later :D, because you must queue up, a long queue and every 15min there is only 1 group ( about 20 people per group) can be visited KCLL, if you don't want to spend all day there, please be there soon :lol: . If you want to buy the electronic machine, you can go to some plaza for electronic, they are not so far from Petaling street and it is able to go to there by train, you can find out them on the map. That all, I have some experience above only to travel two place in Malaysia, if you want to know more you can wait for Ms-a.z, she will show us more information about Malaysia and Singapore, hopefully I can get more information about Singapore form her, I like to go to Singapore next time....... :lol: :lol:

Best regards :D
To be a winner, All you need is to give all you have :)