Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

ismail

Re: Best country to visit

Postby ismail » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:11 pm

i visited balkans in february for 15 days. i went to serbia, macedonia, crotia, bosna and kosovo. all county of balkans were very beautiful but i liked serbia very much.
i went to belgrad is capital city of serbia. belgrad is very beautiful city, it has beatiful rivers, ancient buildings, regulary streets. but it was cold in february. i recommend that you can visit it in summer.

polypan

Re:

Postby polypan » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Dixie wrote:I haven't traveled much, but I loved Italy. If you can, visit it. You won't regret. It's wonderful.

i am from Greece and i have been in Italy before 3 years, actually I visited Rome and I had a great time. The whole Rome is a muesum, so, I highly recommend Italy as destination. I hope I have the chance to travel there again.

eugena

Postby eugena » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:35 am

Europe is a good country to visit and i am planning to travel Finland country and try something new.In part of Helsinki i heard that many tourist reason on coming back it the kylpyläloma or spa break where i heard that it is amazing rather than ordinary spa.

angelodite

Postby angelodite » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:28 am

Indonesia, it has beaches, mountain, big cities, beautiful traditional buildings, strong culture, authentic food, friendly local people..

angelarasa

Postby angelarasa » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:11 pm

I guess there's not such a thing like the "best" country to visit...it all depends on your interests...
do you like shopping?
nature?
backpacking?
being in a nice and comfortable place?
are you interested in the language? in the food?
do you like cold weather? warm weather?

These questions might give you some hints! :)

MarinaA

Re:

Postby MarinaA » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:54 am

Guest wrote:I've heard that there is a stairway called Spanish steps but it's in Italy, so I just wanted to make sure what I've heard is correct. It's called "Spanish" steps but it's in Italy so I thought maybe that person told me wrong. Maybe it's in Spain. That was my question. And if it's in Italy, I wonder why it's called Spanish steps. Anyone?

The Spanish steps are indeed located in Italy. In Rome in fact. According to some resources, they are called "Spanish" because they are located very close to the Spanish Embassy, which was built before the steps were. I've heard from friends, who have visited the place that top model agencies organize events on these steps, but I am not sure if this info is correct.
Background in Applied Linguistics and Social Studies. Likes the creative process in using an L2. Chomsky addict. Obsessive-compulsive about cats.
Passionate about http://teachers.onlineenglishexpert.com

sallycarter

Postby sallycarter » Fri May 23, 2014 9:44 am

I've visited most of the countries in Europe over the last 12 years and have yet to find a place I wouldn't want to go back and spend more time. Each country has it's own unique traditions, culture, and sights. they're all different, but all interesting. Which one would be best for you to visit depends on your specific interests and preferences. It can also depend on exactly when you travel if you're interested in local festivals.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:20 am

I am a tourist and love to visit attraction all over the world.Macedonia is my favorite country.Macedonia is a county located in the central Balkan Peninsula in Southeast Europe. Its capital is Skopje. It is a famous tourist destination. The tallest mountains in Macedonia skiing, biking, mountain climbing, and an ideal place for hiking.
Extremely exicted about my watkins glen to niagara falls

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:05 am

There is a long list of best countries which have a unique in its features. Every country has its own charm and beauty that we can't deny it. My favourite country is USA its my all time favourite country because its a home of top spots. It has a plenty of natural the culture wonders like Golden Gate Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building etc..

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:19 am

I agree with you Jarria! Many countries are unique due to its features and best destination in the World. Would you like to give information about Independence National Historical Park? I want to know about it. Because I and my friends are planning to go there. Have you known any informative website that is useful to get information about this park so share with me?

edgarpowell

Postby edgarpowell » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:53 am

Turkey is amoung the best places in the world to travel, it offers something for everyone. You wanna see archaeological sites or historical monuments or you can experience the rich cultural heritage that this country has...you can find every thing, for more info namasteturkey

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:15 am

Edgarpowell! I agree with you. Turkey is also my favourite spot to visit. in this region i really like the House of the Virgin Mary, Rahmi M. Koç Museum, Pamukkale, Blue Mosque and Antalya Museum. What you say about those places? You have know how about these places?

Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Krisi » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:28 am

each country has its own beauty so all the countries you have in mind is the best. {-:
Owl City - Fireflies

esl member since 2007

michaelrado

Postby michaelrado » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:29 pm

I had the most amazing trip in my life when i visited Egypt :) I have been to Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Luxor and everything there was amazing. Actually, i wasn't planning to go there but by chance i found a great offer for visiting Egypt and the good part that you don't need a visa to enter the country, I have found the great deal last winter on this site: http://www.egypttours.com. Wish you can find the deal which you are searching for.

Sienna

Postby Sienna » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:45 am

Well! for me Paris is one best place to visit. There is so much to see in Paris like the Louvre, lieu de la cite, Hotel de villa, Pont des art and obviously the world's most famous Eiffel tower. In short Paris the most beautiful city in the world you can visit to so many places in Paris, Whenever I'll get a chance I'll definitely go to Paris for my holidays.

Hadrinas

Postby Hadrinas » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi, I am Indonesian. I recommend you to visit my country. You will not regret visiting my country. Promise it. :)
@hadrinas_nst :)

MariamAhmed

Postby MariamAhmed » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:28 pm

I have not read all replies but i am quite sure that Egypt is one of the top 10 ;)

It is really such rich place of history and life.

dadada

Postby dadada » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:34 am

If you want to travel to Taiwan to welcome you andTaiwan has a lot of snacks and specialties
such as :-P :-P :-P :-P
Another distinguishing feature of Taiwan is its night markets which are found all over the island in almost every city.
There are various Taiwanese snacks sold in night markets.

mosafer

Postby mosafer » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:56 pm

MariamAhmed wrote:I have not read all replies but i am quite sure that Egypt is one of the top 10 ;)

It is really such rich place of history and life.

i agree with you . but we should consider security issues in Egypt in these days

reindeer
Gold Member

Postby reindeer » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:12 pm

For those who love extreme tourism: visit Russia to enjoy downfalls with sanctions

tamimmesbah

Postby tamimmesbah » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:49 pm

I am from Afghanistan and i visited India last year it was a beautiful county specially Delhi as India is an historical and people are living there for thousand years so you can see Structure from Asoka Empire Till Moghol Empire I recommend you to visit India and I am Sure you will not regret

Return to “Adventure & Travel”