Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

ritapally

Re: Best country to visit

Post by ritapally »

linuzka wrote:Hi everybody {-; , I’m from Costa Rica and I want to know about other cultures and different countries.
Let me talk you a little about my country. Well we have a beautiful rainforest and you can practice a lot of extreme sports. For example: rafting, canopy, rappel, bungee jumping and many more. Also we have a lot of national parks and beautiful beaches and in many of them you can practice surfing, snorkeling or diving.
Can you tell me a little about the country where you live? :-D
hi..i'm rita i come from sardegna in italy...sardegna is a very beautiful place..our sea is almost the beutiful "sea in the world"..the weather is often very good in winter again..
ritapally

Post by ritapally »

Koala wrote:I love anywhere has beautiful natural scences or ancient buidings :mrgreen:
And the most important thing is that place must be pure, unpolluted 8-)
so you could go in sardegna.... :-)
ngaminh

Post by ngaminh »

Hi all,
I am living in Vietnam, I met some foreigner in my country and ask them about this and all of them said that: " we want to travel to Vietnam and want to retune when have some changes".
so I thinks if you intend to spend your holiday abroad you should go to Vietnam. There you will go sight seeing some place at Halong bay,Phu quoc island,... and you can see sea sight at Nha trang, Cat ba ,... and more. you can climb to Phanxipan if you like climbing, ... There are many choises for you, I beleive that you will have good holyday if you spend time in Vietnam. pls call me if you want to Vietnam.
ngaminh

Post by ngaminh »

ritapally wrote:
linuzka wrote:Hi everybody {-; , I’m from Costa Rica and I want to know about other cultures and different countries.
Let me talk you a little about my country. Well we have a beautiful rainforest and you can practice a lot of extreme sports. For example: rafting, canopy, rappel, bungee jumping and many more. Also we have a lot of national parks and beautiful beaches and in many of them you can practice surfing, snorkeling or diving.
Can you tell me a little about the country where you live? :-D
hi..i'm rita i come from sardegna in italy...sardegna is a very beautiful place..our sea is almost the beutiful "sea in the world"..the weather is often very good in winter again..
Hi Retapally!

Thanks for your recommend about your country help me know rain forest is in Costa Rica. I only know that your country have many beautiful beach. I hope I will have a trip to Costa Rica in recently. But please inform me some nessesary request for entry to your country.
Thanks a lot
hanoniks

Post by hanoniks »

Hi every body iam a new here my english is not so good but iam sure i will improve it in this forum .

i like travel but i didn't visit many country but i think beijing the best country witch i visited, in beijing have a great wall very Wonderful place .. My dream is visit the Seven Wonders of the World i visited two until now ..
If i have any mistake in my write please help me to correct it .
Thank's
Malvina

Post by Malvina »

For example, I want to go to Korea so as to study and visit as well.
Commonly, it doesn't matter now where to go, traveling is enjoyable for me forever.
AleSte

Post by AleSte »

WELL I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT COSTA RICA IS THE BEST COUNTRY TO TRAVEL WE HAVE BEACHES,BEAUTIFUL RIVERS,INCREDIBLE PEOPLE,AMAZING HILLS,WELL WE HAVE A LOT OF WONDERFULL THINGS TO ENJOY YOU WILL NEVER REGRET ABOUT MY COUNTRY,JUST COME AND YOU WILL SEE
Steven
Malvina

Post by Malvina »

Darling, then invite all of members of englishclub to your country and we will enjoy together!
searchlight

Post by searchlight »

I think the best country to visit should be Switzerland with awesome locales and beautiful Alps all around and the tulip fields and what nots...my dream destination.
searchlight

Post by searchlight »

The best country I would love to visit again is Switzerland and Holland.Wow the scenic beauty and the green pastures are marvelous.The little farmers village with crochet laced window curtains look heavenly...the cheese adds up to the lively flavor...love that place of tulips and pastures and beautiful scenery and cheese.
kring

Post by kring »

I would like to visit The Netherlands because I hear a lot of nice feed backs about this place. The nature is very nice and flowers are everywhere! I love it!
Tedddy

Post by Tedddy »

Hello! I travel very much. But every place is beautiful and interestingly on it! I can recommend Antaliyu, Cyprus, Italy as romantic places.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Yes, searchlight ! you're right ! come all to Switzerland !!! :mrgreen:

Maybe 2010 I will visit country in north Europa (Sweden, Scotland, Netherland, Irland, Denmark, etc.).

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Belarus and Moldova. The two you almost certainly know least about and will
therefore learn most by visiting.
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

You should visit any country in Asia! You can easily travel from one country to another so you get to experience different cultures!
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Anyone in here from Norway? I've read so many good things about Norway and how it's one of the best countries to live in. We're thinking of migrating to Norway.
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

By the way, you can visit the Philippines if you're in Asia or somewhere near and you want to learn English. There are a lot of schools offering to teach English for a low fee. The Filipinos are naturally good in English and you don't have to pay a lot. We get a lot of South Koreans visiting to study English here. Then you can make a side trip to the best beaches in the country. :)
Evangeline

Post by Evangeline »

for me,i'd preder Prague. it's a city which is fulled of musical atmosphere,don't you think so =] ?? I've never been to there and someday i'd like to go. I've only had looks of photos and in films,but I think this city is peaceful and makes me feel comfortable,without any worries. The instructures there are beautiful alike ^^

and hello everyone, I'm Emily from Hong Kong. it's the first time I talk here.
Hope we could be friends^^
NikolaiJames

Post by NikolaiJames »

For me the best places for museums and beautiful architecture are located in Europe (Italy in particular).

But I think that the jungles of South and Central America are the most amazing places in the entire world. I would recommend Costa Rica. It's amazing!
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Evangeline wrote:for me,i'd preder Prague. it's a city which is fulled of musical atmosphere,don't you think so =] ?? I've never been to there and someday i'd like to go. I've only had looks of photos and in films,but I think this city is peaceful and makes me feel comfortable,without any worries. The instructures there are beautiful alike ^^

Hello Emily! I've been in Hong Kong and it's a wonderful place! I love the shopping and the food! I'm hoping to visit Hong Kong again to go to Disneyland! Welcome to EC!
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

NikolaiJames wrote:For me the best places for museums and beautiful architecture are located in Europe (Italy in particular).

But I think that the jungles of South and Central America are the most amazing places in the entire world. I would recommend Costa Rica. It's amazing!
There is a resort in the jungles of Costa Rica. I want to visit it! I love jungles because I love animals but hopefully when I do get to visit one, I'll be with an expert! I'd hate to be alone in that place.
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

The TV show "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!" has a contest. The winners will get a chance to spend their vacation in the jungles of Costa Rica.
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Which country in Europe do you think is the best country to visit?
Evangeline

Post by Evangeline »

englishhelps wrote:
Evangeline wrote:for me,i'd preder Prague. it's a city which is fulled of musical atmosphere,don't you think so =] ?? I've never been to there and someday i'd like to go. I've only had looks of photos and in films,but I think this city is peaceful and makes me feel comfortable,without any worries. The instructures there are beautiful alike ^^

Hello Emily! I've been in Hong Kong and it's a wonderful place! I love the shopping and the food! I'm hoping to visit Hong Kong again to go to Disneyland! Welcome to EC!
Glad to know that you enjoy your trip here! I think things are cheaper than the other countries here,isn't it? I've been to the HK Disneyland,but I think it'll disappoint you as it's quite small,and the games are most for children. But it's quite beautiful.^^
Evangeline

Post by Evangeline »

englishhelps wrote:Which country in Europe do you think is the best country to visit?
I think France may be a good choice to go..It's a state which fulled of art,isn't it? anyway,I've never been to there.Just a impression for me which get from films and photos...hehe
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Evangeline wrote:
englishhelps wrote:

Glad to know that you enjoy your trip here! I think things are cheaper than the other countries here,isn't it? I've been to the HK Disneyland,but I think it'll disappoint you as it's quite small,and the games are most for children. But it's quite beautiful.^^
If I'm going to check out HK Disneyland, I probably won't be disappointed because I haven't been to the others. :)
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Evangeline wrote:
englishhelps wrote:Which country in Europe do you think is the best country to visit?
I think France may be a good choice to go..It's a state which fulled of art,isn't it? anyway,I've never been to there.Just a impression for me which get from films and photos...hehe
Yeah it's one of my top choices since I'm a romantic. I'm a visual person and I love seeing beautiful sceneries.
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

The reason why I'm interested in this thread is I'm getting married next year and we're looking for countries where we can have our honeymoon. Europe is our first choice but if not, we can just have an Asian tour of some sorts. The countries in mind for the Asian tour would be HK, China, Macau, Indonesia and Malaysia. :)
congcuongcdt

Post by congcuongcdt »

i haven't travel much. i never been go to foregin...i think Vietnammess is the best country to visit.Vietnamess is beautyfull anf people very friendly,lovely......I hope you to visit Vietnammess.
thank you
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

What would you recommend if we're going to visit Vietman?
nicknick

Post by nicknick »

I recommend you to visit to Korea if you're okay.
Have you ever been to Korea?
Korea has a lot of places to visit and characteric culture which other countries hasn't.
Most of all, Korean is very kind to everyone, incluing foreigners, I think.
nicknick

hi hi (:

Post by nicknick »

How about viting to Korea?
Korea has a lot of beautiful places to visit and characteristic culture
which other countries hasn's.
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

I'd love to go to Korea. But I wouldn't dare go to NoKor.

My and my fiancee are planning on going to SoKor for our honeymoon. We want to experience snow and SoKor is the nearest destination. We want to stay in a ski resort.
Pamela

Post by Pamela »

well some of the best countries are Canada,Austrailia,SAUDIA and USA
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

englishhelps wrote:The reason why I'm interested in this thread is I'm getting married next year and we're looking for countries where we can have our honeymoon.
My sister and her husband spent their honeyweek in Chech republic, seems they've liked it. But it's rather expensieve "(
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Pamela wrote:well some of the best countries are Canada,Austrailia,SAUDIA and USA
I have relatives in Canada. I've always wanted to settle there. But it would be hard to get an immigrant visa. :(
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Tora wrote:
englishhelps wrote:The reason why I'm interested in this thread is I'm getting married next year and we're looking for countries where we can have our honeymoon.
My sister and her husband spent their honeyweek in Chech republic, seems they've liked it. But it's rather expensieve "(
HHmm. I've never imagined the Czech Republic as a honeymoon destination. I'll do some research on it. Thanks for the suggestion!
hermit
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by hermit »

the "Spanish Steps" are in rome, italy, near the Bourbon Embassy. (at one time the
royal family in power in spain was of the House of Bourbon."

hermit
rachma

Post by rachma »

you know Bali in Indonesia ?, its a wonderfull place to visit in asia..
Serg

Post by Serg »

englishhelps wrote:By the way, you can visit the Philippines if you're in Asia or somewhere near and you want to learn English. There are a lot of schools offering to teach English for a low fee. The Filipinos are naturally good in English and you don't have to pay a lot. We get a lot of South Koreans visiting to study English here. Then you can make a side trip to the best beaches in the country. :)
I have been to Philippines some years ago but didn't think about of learning English there. It's a good idea. Thank you for your thought. Philippines uses English as an official language. This is the country with really beautiful nature and there are very friendly locals...
sunshinzhen

Post by sunshinzhen »

I want to go to Japan's Hokkaido,but I don't where to visit.
I hope can see Snowing
Could anyone tell me?
hawaii

Post by hawaii »

Hi! I am Hawaii. From Taiwan. This year 17 years old. I thought that Japan is also good, but you may come to Taiwan the bay visit to have a look, you may eat to many good food.

Welcome you to come

Hawaii {-:
JANYISHIN

Post by JANYISHIN »

Taiwan !
Maybe you can try to visit Taiwan .
It has very beautiful andscape in Taiwan,example, Alishan.
Even has very interesting thing in Taiwan.
You can try it.
TingWeiChang

Post by TingWeiChang »

I think the best city to visit are Europe,Japan,Korea,U.S.A.,Canada.
I from Taiwan.
Taiwan is beautiful too.
Welcome!!!
DoDoMie

Post by DoDoMie »

Taiwan welcome you.
Because Taiwan have many good food .
if you want to come, i can give you imformation.
wanrung

Has the characteristic place

Post by wanrung »

Asks everybody to tell me to have about each place characteristic and the well-known tourist attraction! Ask! I want to take advantage the summer vacation earlier period well plans the route which where can go to play. If may be supposed better to be in Asia {-:
lyphan

Post by lyphan »

It depends on what field you interest in such landscape, architecture, tradition. In addition, It depends on your capacity to afford.
If you interest in exploring scenery, you should visit Vietnam, China or Australia, est.
If you interest in architecture, you should go to France, Russia, England, Italy, so on.
As Vietnamese, I'm so proud to welcome you to Vietnam which is a very beautiful country. You will be so delighted at its beauty, its friendly people, its tradition, its cuisine, so on.
First, Vietnam is a worthy -go sightseeing- country with blue beaches, beautiful mountains, rivers. If you want to enjoy the beauty of beach, you should go to Halong bay to enjoy the pure air, which is an UNESCO world heritage, has a thousand of islands. You should also visit other nice beaches such Nhatrang, Danang, especially Phuquoc island. Phuquoc island is like a paradise on earth, a great place to chill out with crystal clear water, long beaches. If you want to explore the beauty of mountains, you should visit the North of Vietnam such Sapa, Hagiang where you can get to unspoiled areas. It is so interesting that you visit the traditional ethnic peoples who inhabit this mountainous region and enjoy their local market. If you want to find out the tradition, you can go to Hanoi- its chaotic capital or Hue- its ancient capital or Hoian with old quarter, temples, churches, so on.
Second, Vietnamese are so friendly and trustworthy. You will very excited by their hospitality.
Third, the cuisine is so good. Vietnam food is one of the richest in the world. From traditional Vietnamese food to seafood, you will always find something worth trying. You will be so attracted by the fresh fruit you pick from trees by yourself in the large garden in the south.
Forth, the cost is so low. Especially accommodation and food are particularly cheap.
I'm self-confident to say that Vietnam is a wonderful destination you should visit once in your life.
There are many more exciting things, as its slogan "Vietnam-the hidden charm". Arriving in and experiencing.
Malvina

Post by Malvina »

I wanted to visit South Africa on footbal games period very much. So as to watch games live on th open air. But I couldn't go there. May be this dream will come true at the next year of the world championship. :))
leila

Post by leila »

The Easter Islands where you can find the magnificent stone heads. It is such an amazing and surreal sight
mohammedkm

Post by mohammedkm »

Malaysia, i have been there last month,
i just can say, it is amazing country, i enjoyed in islands there, but it is the weather is hot, i met many people from Europe and USA