Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

passionate

Post by passionate »

Have you ever visited Viet nam,a small country,which is situated next to china. Have you ever heart about the victory of my country against USA and France?Have u known that this peaceful country is the pride of millions of people? If I have a chance to vote for the most beautiful place in the world, vietnam is surely my answer.... :D
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

hello:)

Post by hereiam »

Yes - I heard that some nations has lot of problems with your country (specially US). They still make movies about their diseaster!:(
Trying to compare Vietnam to Poland I must say Germans coped much better with the last.
Don't know why.
Probably because Warsaw isnot as far as Moscow?!?
Who knows!
:roll:
ps. but noone managed to win with Russia. Both Napolean and Hitler failed. today we have had 25 Celsjus centigrades below zero and this is merely Silesia - still thousands of kilometres to Moscow!
But what I would like to say is that I have someone in my family - one still living brother of my grandmother that was sent to fight at the battle of Stalingrad.
The hell was there. People were eating people. No food.
I see him a pawn of history.
We all are pawns of history:(.
When your country loses a war or you lose your ideas or go astride the truth you become MOSTLY only a pawn of history no matter you like it or not.
I know such things cause I can see them everywhere around.
:)
Never better:)
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

ps.

Post by hereiam »

HAD a lot of problems of course (instead of has)
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

ps2.

Post by hereiam »

2. besides WHO was sent - not THAT was sent
3. and numerous other language mistakes but I hope people are able to understand the whole text.

Besides there was no food at Stalingrad. People didn't have neither warm clothes nor medical treatment while diseases spread.:(
probably it all was deu to fact airplanes were sending only new bombs instead of food and clothes.
Who knows?
never better:)
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

ups.

Post by hereiam »

due to (of course)
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

hereiam wrote: ps. what would you like to see in Ukraine the best Anahita?:)

hmm .. well .. probably Kreschatik street in Kiev will be my first choice :wink: i have heard its a very beautiful street with musician who are performing different kind of music ,painters , lovely souvenir shops and great malls ( lol .. now iam drooling on the keyboard ! :lol: ) and its a very good place for taking a walk and enjoying of your time , then you can go for a boat trip on Denpro .. yeah :wink:
then St. Sophia's Cathedral is not a bad choice ( I love to visit some orthox style church , comparing to our eastern style in Iran , they can gives a very nostalgic , soothing feeling to a beholder , like you are still in home you know .. and then Kiev opera house and Museum of Ukrainian Fine Arts , cause I am crazy art lover .LOL .. and then .. I guess I better stop ! :lol: going to fetch some tea , helps me to wake up from dreaming ! :lol: :P :lol:
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

Ukrainian steppes

Post by hereiam »

Hello:)
I think that everyone is different. If being in Ukraina I would go and look for famous Ukrainian steppes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steppe
I would lie there and do nothing or do some research there picking up plants.
All in all I would keep far from Kijew cause people from Ukrainian privince spit at Kijew very much.
Sad but true like everywhere in Eastern Europe where people are obsessed with need of power. And power is money.
In my country people love US so much but don't want to notice that no big money is earned by ruling people in Western countries. In Poland these people have high salaries.
ps. I always keep very close to nature and wildlife in my life cause I can see a meaning there. A point. A message. A core.
A conclusion.
Some people say - you don't like animals! Oh I do like them but people so often forget that we are not necessary for the planet earth. It is that we need the planet not that the planet needs us.
Some days ago I found on the Net posts with www sides where old (XVI century) anatomical atlases were scanned and presented to the public.
Some people are bit too fat on them (comparing their built to the present standarts) but as deals human body we didn't make any big progress since Renesaince. Really.
Only technological progres + better and better understanding of physical rules has made a big step forward.
But a travel inside human body still looks the same!
It is really amazing!
ooung

best country to visit

Post by ooung »

I think , the best country to visit is New Zealand . I'm going there on summer. I think NewZealand is very beautiful,safe and clean.But thailand is the great place to visit too. You can go up north to see the beautiful flowers inChiang MAi or go down south to the beautiful beach at Puket or Krebi.It is so wonderful. :D :lol:
Marisha

Post by Marisha »

Hi! I've been in Cuba this winter. It's very interesting coutry. There is a wonderful nature (beaches, mountans), but people whose live there are very poor. I advise to visit Cuba. It's very interesting.
quykvfortech

Post by quykvfortech »

Hello
I' m Quyvk
Today, I want Intruction to you a place Interesting that's Ha Noi Capital of Viet Nam.
I enjoy walk on small street in Ha noi,two side a way have much flowers and Green stree.
In Ha noi have many street to eating and drinking Interesting that you can't go when you visit by people's Hospitality and taste of drinking and eating too.
You too visit museum of war in with France and American....
Thank you.
Letter and article sent to: quyvk@utehy.edu.vn
Greeting become friendly everybody
adamjdoran

canada

Post by adamjdoran »

Canada is the best country to visit. It is safe, clean, and very diverse in cultures and landscape. For more information on coming to Canada for travel and/or study please visit my website http://www.globerunner.ca and find out how I can help you!

Thanks and I hope to hear from you all!

Adam Doran
hientran

Post by hientran »

I think I love Hanoi sight-seeing the most, I recommend it highly. I hope you have opportunity to get my capital, Ha Noi, Viet Nam. You are able to know my country only about the war against America, but it has been changing day by day.
ANDYTAN

Post by ANDYTAN »

Dixie wrote:I haven't traveled much, but I loved Italy. If you can, visit it. You won't regret. It's wonderful.
hehehhe..you loved italy just it has so many beautiful girls/....sa you know ..itally have so many top model..so, it would caused a lot of peoples to think( bad think) ..of coure..it also wonderful food..but I haven't been to there..so I don't know how about the food and the model..
ANDYTAN

Re: european countries...

Post by ANDYTAN »

hedwig14 wrote:i still have not traveled the world by means of transportation... but for me the best countries to visit are those in europe.. i like greece and italy. for me these countries resemble the ancient civilization.. France and UK are also viable countries to visit... they show the modern world and there are many chic places for you to go to... BON VOYAGE!!!
hi....me too ...base I also haven't traveled so many country..of course ...for me to say, my best love to visit is uk.one of the reason' s have crazy football game..I SO LOVE THE GAME...MEANWHILE my friends leaning in here..
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Ha Noi is a wonderful city. It's clean, safe etc etc :roll: , but where's the fun in that? :P No... The real reason "minh yeu" (I love) Ha Noi is the social atmosphere. Here in Canada, everyone stays cooped up in their homes and when they do go out, they're confined inside cars. In Ha Noi, everyone’s front door is wiiide open. Cars? Pffffftttt! Motorbikes! Traffic lights and intersections aren't just places that you stop and go, NO! It's a whole new social atmosphere on its own. You’re stuck at a red light and everyone starts talking to you.

Aside from its social appeal, Hanoi also offers everything right at your doorstep. You don't have to drive 30 minutes in this direction and 30 in the other to go from place to place. Seafood restaurant? Across the street! Park? Down the road! Theatrical play? Five minutes that way! Pho? Beer? Friends? Everywhere! Ha Noi is a wonderful city.
:wink:
huynguyen

Post by huynguyen »

yeah you're right essie
but how's about HCM city. have u ever been there? :wink:
donis
Rising Star
Rising Star

ukrain

Post by donis »

hi ..
i will go to Ukrain Kiev 2 month later for 2 week for holday.Is there any one form kiev or visited there before for advice me about there???
alko

Post by alko »

Hi People ,
I dont know how many of you visited my country but I can strongly suggest you all to visit TURKEY.
There are so many reason to visit Turkey
Firstly Turkey is the most important bridge between asia and europe. Also You've never seen nature as magnificent as Turkey..
Lets talk about entertainment ? Of course you cant find world's best discos or bars But I can say you can find best of europe you should visit to see BODRUM ...
And the History what can I say people ? We are talking about middle of earth ..I can say you can see various historical stuff while goin to shopping , or at the garden of your pension its not a big deal for us :D
ın addition i couldnt find any reason the give an information about how much money you need to have a trip to turkey because turkey is one of the most cheapest europan country
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

alko wrote:Hi People ,
I dont know how many of you visited my country but I can strongly suggest you all to visit TURKEY.
Firstly Turkey is the most important bridge between asia and europe. Also You've never seen nature as magnificent as Turkey..
Lets talk about entertainment ? Of course you cant find world's best discos or bars But I can say you can find best of europe you should visit to see BODRUM ...
And the History what can I say people ? We are talking about middle of earth ..I can say you can see various historical stuff while goin to shopping , or at the garden of your pension its not a big deal for us :D
ın addition i couldnt find any reason the give an information about how much money you need to have a trip to turkey because turkey is one of the most cheapest europan country
Hi.. I'd like to visit Turkey too, really, I like it but you must vistit latin America;you can find my lovely country Venezuela.. wow.. Land of Beauty...!
alko

Visiting Latin America...

Post by alko »

I Think there are so many places to visit. Imagine a country which has nothing to see , nothing to visit for.. I would visit there also If I can afford I would travel all over the world ..Because Countries have their own culture and character this is is an important thing . .. No matter the country how poor or has nothing to visit.
Travelling is the most beatiful activity .
Serginho

Post by Serginho »

alko wrote:Hi People ,

Hi, my name is Sergio I'm from Brazil and I'd like to know in your country is hot or cold?
I see you...
alko

Post by alko »

Turkey have four season
From the JUNE to september is Summer and really hot..
Summer time is the best time to visit I think...
kaya

Post by kaya »

I pass my summer holiday in Turkey every year and it fascinates me every time !!!
Well don't hesitate travel to Turkey ...
As first station, I prefer you Istanbul....
Mint

Post by Mint »

I have some friends from Austraylia, they are friendly! So I love to travel to Austraylia but I have never been there before. :wink:
Jem

Post by Jem »

Yeh, Australia's nice. I'm in it right now. I have been for pretty much my whole life, which is probably why I'd like to get out & see the world from a different portion of it. Don't be suckered too much into the stereotype representations of it though, e.g the oprah house, the darling harbour bridge, blonde chics & beer, golden beaches or the mass of huge orange rock known as Uluru associated with kangaroos and Aborigines (usually depicted with boomarangs or didjeridoos). There's a whole other side of Australia that's kept under the rugs, most probably for it's poor selling appeal. Such as, the collectively diverse communities & culture within Australian suburbia, in which you could find fairly decent shopping malls (why spend everything in th city?) and also...gosh that's about it really apart from the stereotypes and suburbs. Geuss i need to get out more, but alas Australia is a pleasant country :)

Anyone been to Canada?
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

huynguyen wrote:yeah you're right essie
but how's about HCM city. have u ever been there? :wink:
HCMC has all those things too, but it's missing one thing... Lots of green space! :P
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I don't remember HCMC having any green space at all. :roll:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

dido
Cyndi

Post by Cyndi »

I haven't visit many places.But I hope oneday I will meet the Extraterrestrial alien in space.Haha... :P
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Have you seen anything like THAT?

Post by LadyMacbeth »

You can travel around the world and in fact ...dancing around the world like Matt Harding does.
it is very interesting. I only wonder - why does he dance everywhere? for health? for fun?
just watch -who will try next?

Dancing around the world
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Have you seen anything like THAT?

Post by vince90 »

LadyMacbeth wrote:You can travel around the world and in fact ...dancing around the world like Matt Harding does.
it is very interesting. I only wonder - why does he dance everywhere? for health? for fun?
just watch -who will try next?

Dancing around the world
You change the subject again lady. :wink:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Like no other :P
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

?!?

Post by LadyMacbeth »

You are so... fussy. I don't know. I am trying to say that it isn't possible to choose one country to visit. You seem always to have troubles as deals my person.
Just don't read if you don't like - simple solution.

essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: ?!?

Post by essie »

LadyMacbeth wrote: Just don't read if you don't like - simple solution.

Did you like his post?
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello:)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I hope you meant "did you like This post"? Of course I like it. If I didn't I wouldn't have written it. That's sure. And you essie - how far from any travelling you are? Think over it and improve it as soon as you can.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Nope. I meant what I said> Did you like "his" (vince90's) post..
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hmmmm

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi essie,
his post? hmm... why should I like it? Not long enough to say anything more.
As deals my travels this summer they won't be too far. All in all I will try to make them as useful as possible. I will be eating all kinds of forest blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
Do you have these all forest-fruits whereever you are? Or any other things you can eat for free still?
The rest of travelling I will do with the help of the Net. It will be job-searching. I think I cannot teach too long cause I noticed would be too big threat to other ...teachers. Not neceserilly wiser than me.
That's all about my travels within next 2 months.
What about you?
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

The best country to travel in order to eat some forest blueberries, raspberries and strawberries is Poland in August. Specially Bieszczady mountains are charming and full of so called gifts of forests. And generally mountains. You are welcomed:)
ps. Wildlife has to feed us when government cares about nothing more but its own ass.:(
ANDYTAN

Re: Best country to visit

Post by ANDYTAN »

Podziomka wrote:Hey! What's the best country to visit. Could you recommend any and write why do you think it's good one?
In fact I haven't been to many countries but I wish one day I could.
hahahaha!!1!what's the best country....of course china...no only it has long long and also has so many famous of place to vise...trust me ...china's is a good place to vise ..
ANDYTAN

Post by ANDYTAN »

[quote="Podziomka"]Hey! What's the best country to visit. Could you recommend any and write why do you think it's good one?
In fact I haven't been to many countries but I wish one day I could.[/quote] hahahaha!!1!what's the best country....of course china...no only it has long long and also has so many famous of place to vise...trust me ...china's is a good place to vise ..
ANDYTAN

Post by ANDYTAN »

[quote="Podziomka"]Hey! What's the best country to visit. Could you recommend any and write why do you think it's good one?
In fact I haven't been to many countries but I wish one day I could.[/quote]
heart

Post by heart »

In 7 8 9 Salalah is the best place in the Middle East

Go google write Salalah
& see the pictures
yangying

Post by yangying »

I have never go abroad. But I really want to visit England and Czech. I love palaces very much. In future, I will arrive in there. :wink:
jakeson

Post by jakeson »

Come to my country and discover the beauty of Island Paradise! Be mesmerised by our "Wow Philippines" and experience the world-renowned Filipino hospitality.

Check these out in the internet: Boracay Island, Banawe Rice Terraces, Bohol, Cebu, Palawan, Davao, Puerto Gallera, Puerto Azul, Siargao Island and pick your choice!!!

Then send your feedbacks to me!!! :D

The best months to come here is from December to June.

Some travel tips:

* English is widely spoken in the whole archipelago.

*Light, casual clothes are recommended. Warmer garments are needed for mountain regions

* Visitors can choose from an exciting selection of great buys at reasonable prices: South Sea pearls, handwoven cloths, embroidered fineries, terra-cota, porcelain, coral and mother-of-pearl home accessories, among others.

* International credit cards such as Visa, Diners Club, Mastercard, and American Express Card are accepted in major establishments.

* time zone: GMT plus 8 hours
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by TearHere »

jakeson wrote:Come to my country and discover the beauty of Island Paradise! Be mesmerised by our "Wow Philippines" and experience the world-renowned Filipino hospitality.

Check these out in the internet: Boracay Island, Banawe Rice Terraces, Bohol, Cebu, Palawan, Davao, Puerto Gallera, Puerto Azul, Siargao Island and pick your choice!!!
wohhoh.. how can i not agree?.. :D true.true. true.

i've been to Bora (beach bums ought to check the spot..), bohol, cebu and banawe.. love the spots.. :D

i really am looking forward to visiting the rest of the places..esp puerto galera.. :)
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

The best country to visit is VIETNAM.
IT's so COOL HERE. You can enjoy delicious food, beautiful sight-seeings, special Eastern culture... and many other things.
Come and you'll be welcome warmly and hearty.
We're very friendly and hospitable.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Of Course, Venezuela.. lol! :P Here you can find the Paradise!
EVAM

Post by EVAM »

i think Asian country is OK.such as Singapore(a nice and small island,beautiful beach that you can surf waves and strong sunlights that you can take sunbath,and don't forget take your suntan lotion!and hot is everywhere!)Hongkong(a modern city,some fashion stuff and you can buy something cheaply),Shanghai(something like HK).Beijing(traditional china!)otherwise,Italy,Australia,Canada etc.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

Oriani wrote:Of Course, Venezuela.. lol! :P Here you can find the Paradise!
paradise.. is it that name they've given to a place with beutiful and sexy womens :lol: :lol: :lol:
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

I think Colombia is the best :twisted: :twisted: . You can enjoy gun smoke here 24h/24h :twisted: :twisted: