Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

homeratu

Re: Best country to visit

Post by homeratu »

It's true, one of the most beatiful countries is Costa Rica :wink:
The different aspects that caracterize us, is that we have a lot of beaches, forest, wild animals, oceans and another things that do a best way to a friendly country,
I will invite all that people around the world to come to Costa Rica and live a grat adventure :D
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

Thank...I know more about this country now.......... :D :D :D
JeanPierre

Post by JeanPierre »

Hi everybody my name is Jean Pierre, I'm from Peru, but I live in Costa Rica, about this topic I think That the best country to visit is Costa Rica because the beachs are very nice and the people are very friendly with the strangers,my other point of view I think that the other best place for visit is Machu Pichu in Peru is amazing place!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

I need a picture to see and compare...........
logitech

Re:

Post by logitech »

Hi, do you know Costa Rica? Is a beatiful country, the enviroment and the natural are great. When you have a chance, please visit us, is a amazing country.

Dixie wrote:I haven't traveled much, but I loved Italy. If you can, visit it. You won't regret. It's wonderful.
rcernar

Post by rcernar »

Hi!!
Italy is wonderful!! I want visit again! If you interest about history it is the best travel for you!!!
Well in Rome, there are a "Square Spain" , in this place there are a big Scales, and at the top of the steps we can find the church "the Trinita dei Monti". Maybe it is the place that you said :)

I love travel if you know other place! Please Recommend me!

Cya!
logitech

Re:

Post by logitech »

You are right, Costa Rica is a wonderfull country, It has a beatiful beach with natural places and wildlife.

lulubermudez wrote:another good country for visiting is Costa Rica... It has excelent scenary and nature... Its awsome!! :D
homeratu

Post by homeratu »

Yes, Costa Rica is one of the most beatiful country around the world, I invite all of you to visit us :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
JeanPierre

Post by JeanPierre »

homeratu wrote:Yes, Costa Rica is one of the most beatiful country around the world, I invite all of you to visit us :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes this country are very beautiful :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
logitech

Re:

Post by logitech »

Dixie wrote:I haven't traveled much, but I loved Italy. If you can, visit it. You won't regret. It's wonderful.
:D :) :( :shock:
logitech

Post by logitech »

Your'e right my friend, Costa Rica is a beatiful country.
JeanPierre wrote:
homeratu wrote:Yes, Costa Rica is one of the most beatiful country around the world, I invite all of you to visit us :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

logitech

Post by logitech »

Yes my friend, Costa Rica is a most wanderfull country around the world :) :o
JeanPierre wrote:

logitech

Post by logitech »

Hi men..Coool men...
aprodianne

Post by aprodianne »

hello.... i'm anne from Indonesia & i'm new here in this forum.

Does everybody know my country (Indonesia)? When you decide to travelling, better put my country in your list to visit, coz we have a lot of beautiful beaches, especially in BALI :lol:
homeratu

Post by homeratu »

yes Costa Rica it's a very beatiful country :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quegonz

Re:

Post by Quegonz »

KDIMYCH wrote:This summer I went to Spain in Lloret de Mar (Costa Brava). It's relly good city. :P There are many clubs, cafe and 8) clean,hot sea ... If you want, can go to Barselona or Salou.
I was there in July and I want back again.
Do you from of Russia?

How is your country?
lovecindy

Post by lovecindy »

Many countries are worth to visit, China is one of them.

She has long history, splendid culture and beautiful sceneries including natural and cultural landscapes.

I love my motherland, and welcome you to China.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
**Elena**
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by **Elena** »

Hi!
Just back from India!!!!
Incrediable country!!!!!
If you have opportunity to go there pls visit this country!
And you will never regret abt it!
HamsterJedi

Post by HamsterJedi »

Hi! I think the best country to visit(and living) is Australia. Because this country is very far from Europian conflicts
susansu

Post by susansu »

Hi all!! This is my first post!
I was in Argentina las year, and its is the most wonderful country I have ever seen...it has many different beautiful places where you can see whales, glaciars, penguins...I really liked it a lot and I recommended it!
homeratu

Post by homeratu »

Welcome, tell me more about your experience in Argentina, where are you from?
I would like know more about differents places around the world, specially the culture.
zshuangyong

Post by zshuangyong »

I had been to Canada last year.I think Canada is a good choice for visit.
But the best country is China.China have much famed sceneries,such as Great wall ,Landscape of Guilin,West-lake in hangzhou and so on. Chinese like keep open doors to any friends all over the world.
If you want to visit asia,China is the best choice.
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

One of the best country is Pakistan. it's really beautiful and full of historical places u will find everything which u can't find some other countries

I wish to visit China and Thailand I love very much the people of both countries
As you sew, so shall you reap
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Of course you have to come to Switzerland. :mrgreen:

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
ILANA

Post by ILANA »

HamsterJedi wrote:Hi! I think the best country to visit(and living) is Australia. Because this country is very far from Europian conflicts
Absolutely right! :D If you have been once you'll come back again.
Siddhartha

Post by Siddhartha »

I really enjoyed Iceland. I found the people overall were friendly, laid-back and down-to-earth.
paurive

Re:

Post by paurive »

Hi Illusion

I am Paula from Costa Rica, I am so like very much Powerpuff girl and i like so much Bubble!!!

I like now so much Poland!! Is cold here?

illusion wrote:yeah, you should come and see the beauty of Poland. It's really worth visiting :)
paurive

Post by paurive »

Yes? Is the better country to visit?

You invite me to your country? That you recommend to me of there? that places I can visit that can say that I am never going to forget Taiwan! To see if you are the right! I would like much to go to Taiwan as it is the best moment? in which month? porqué? That they eat by there? that I can take that you say to me that I cannot forget!

MarkTW wrote:NO NO NO
Taiwan is the BEST country to go!
We like foreign country peorle come to vist our country.
emilyzheng

Post by emilyzheng »

i think each country has special and wonderful scenery with particular culture and history. but i have no chance to go abroad to have a look around till now. hope one day, i can realize my dream
paurive

Re: Re:

Post by paurive »

Thank you very much by the invitation!

Realy I would like much to know a place as interesting as your country! You could give information me of famous places to visit? Meals? Customs?

paurive wrote:Hi Illusion

I am Paula from Costa Rica, I am so like very much Powerpuff girl and i like so much Bubble!!!

illusion wrote:yeah, you should come and see the beauty of Poland. It's really worth visiting :)
paurive

Re: Re:

Post by paurive »

Thank you very much by the invitation!

Realy I would like much to know a place as interesting as your country! You could give information me of famous places to visit? Meals? Customs?

paurive wrote:Hi Illusion

paurive

Post by paurive »

Thanks!

OK I will visit Taiwan! What you recommend places to me, the best ones?

What food? The most delicious OK? The most luxurious hotel! You can recommend to me? There are cultural activities the next months?

paurive wrote:Yes? Is the better country to visit?

You invite me to your country? That you recommend to me of there? that places I can visit that can say that I am never going to forget Taiwan! To see if you are the right! I would like much to go to Taiwan as it is the best moment? in which month? porqué? That they eat by there? that I can take that you say to me that I cannot forget!

MarkTW wrote:NO NO NO
Taiwan is the BEST country to go!
We like foreign country peorle come to vist our country.
Quegonz

Post by Quegonz »

I think that Siberia is the best country!!!! What do you think about it?

Bye
jairotico

Post by jairotico »

i believe the best country to visit is CostaRIca :D and i believe this because it has diferent kind of places according to diferents needs of tourists, beach, city, tropical forests, CostaRica is one of the places where u can find a diferent weather in everyplace u go..so u can choose if u want to be warm or cold :wink:
CostaRica has beautifull beaches, people is so "pura vida" something that we always say in english means "pure life" and means like very nice :P
we have diferent kinds of forests and diferent activities u can do in that places like cannopy or horse ridding etc,,besides we have diferents kind of national parks where u can find thousand of species of Costarican and latinoamerican animals.
i know CostaRica is not the biggest country but is so priviliged for its ubication in the world CostaRica its a small place but is for everry kind of person and besides that is my country and I LOVE IT!!! :D
angeleyez
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by angeleyez »

I would recommend Sri Lanka, because it’s very beautiful, especially the uphill countryside (mountains)… I think there are not so many people who had visit Sri Lanka before, because they think that there is war, and it’s dangerous. But I’ve been there many times… and enjoyed the places :D
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

angeleyez wrote:I would recommend Sri Lanka, because it’s very beautiful, especially the uphill countryside (mountains)… I think there are not so many people who had visit Sri Lanka before, because they think that there is war, and it’s dangerous. But I’ve been there many times… and enjoyed the places :D
Could you suggest a particular place? Tell me more please. :)
esl member since 2007
angeleyez
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by angeleyez »

Krisi wrote:
angeleyez wrote:I would recommend Sri Lanka, because it’s very beautiful, especially the uphill countryside (mountains)… I think there are not so many people who had visit Sri Lanka before, because they think that there is war, and it’s dangerous. But I’ve been there many times… and enjoyed the places :D
Could you suggest a particular place? Tell me more please. :)
Sri Lanka, a.k.a. The pearl of the Indian Ocean, it is also known for its white-sanded beaches. If you want the best tea of the world, you should drive to Nuwara Eliya, and you will also see many valleys, meadows, mountains, and greenery. Nuwara Eliya is also known as “little England”, because it was the favourite hill location of the British, and because it look like England… In Nuwara Eliya you can visit Gregory's Lake, Hakgala Botanical Gardens, Horton Plains, Laksapana Falls…etc… Nuwara Eliya is chill.

There are many festivals, like Kandy Perehera festivals, where many elephant goes. It’s very colourful.
Colombo is the capital of Sri Lanka. It’s more busy life. In Colombo, there is the one of the largest zoo in South Asia.

If you want more about Sri Lanka, then you are welcome to ask me :D
louiehu

Post by louiehu »

I am a chinese.I hasn't a passport.I expect to go abroad.So I must learn english very well. :oops:
Lucky prince-----Louie
zshuangyong

Post by zshuangyong »

I like Canada.Canada have beautful scenery,wonderful entironment.I visited Niagara falls 2 years ago.It's really a perfect place to visit,you can try in the future. {-: {-:
Otherwise,I think there are many good places you can choice in China.
:lol: :lol:
jeffry

Post by jeffry »

hello! I'm from Costa Rica and I recommend my country, it's just amazing and beautiful, here you can find different types of weather whitout moving that far, beaches ( Pacific and Caribbean ocean) mountains, musseums etc.
Also everybody can find and enjoy xtreme sports such as hiking, rafting, bungy jumping and more!!! Nature is just great a national park has kind of 4% of the world's wild life or something like that ;-)
By the way I'd like you to recomend me some where to travel to, I'll apreciate it! Tell me about your country and lets share information. {-;
bye.
CybaSumo

Post by CybaSumo »

i know im not from Philippines, but i think you guys might try to visit there, especially around may, in quezon, they have this great festival called "pahiyas" in Lucban, and also the "pasayahan" in Lucena. {-:
simar

Post by simar »

:mrgreen: Ohhhh i love Itlay but I never been there, but I had heard lots of goods things about it, I would like to know more about this country so if somebody know info about this country please reply me and then I can talk lots of things of my country Costa Rica. bye
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Hmm I think that it`s gr8 2 visit N.Y,Los Angelos,Milano,Roma,Paris,Lodon although this rn`t countries :oops: :-D
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
emilykorea

Post by emilykorea »

they say it's the Philippines...been there once but I haven't got the chance to travel the whole of the country...
EricPine

Post by EricPine »

I'd like to visit to Greece because they have a very good history and it's the place where many cultural facts started and influenced most of the world... I would like to visit Athens... that is a goal I have...

Also, my country is very beautiful, but I won't advertise it, okay I will, is costa rica :lol:
InLove
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by InLove »

Singapore ...Cause I like it very much ....the best destination so far :)) ... Go to sentosa, got butterfly par & insect kingdom inside .. quite nice {-:
danni

Post by danni »

hi,I am Danni originally from Oklahoma but now studying at a films school here in the Philippines.Ive been to Italy before but I think its the same as the Philippines, you should have seen the beaches here.They also have Spanish steps here and i heard the country is under Spain before.If you want you can look at my blog http://www.filmschool.ph and you can also see some of the views here .Its 1 of the best country that i've been to.
Koala

Post by Koala »

I love anywhere has beautiful natural scences or ancient buidings :mrgreen:
And the most important thing is that place must be pure, unpolluted 8-)
linuzka

Post by linuzka »

Hi everybody {-; , I’m from Costa Rica and I want to know about other cultures and different countries.
Let me talk you a little about my country. Well we have a beautiful rainforest and you can practice a lot of extreme sports. For example: rafting, canopy, rappel, bungee jumping and many more. Also we have a lot of national parks and beautiful beaches and in many of them you can practice surfing, snorkeling or diving.
Can you tell me a little about the country where you live? :-D
ritapally

Post by ritapally »

hi..my name's rita..i'm italien..the best place that i 've visited is florence in toscana..it's a very beautiful place ..i want to visite london..because i love english language and english people(sorry my english because is not very good)