Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Podziomka

Best country to visit

Post by Podziomka »

Hey! What's the best country to visit. Could you recommend any and write why do you think it's good one?
In fact I haven't been to many countries but I wish one day I could.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I haven't traveled much, but I loved Italy. If you can, visit it. You won't regret. It's wonderful.
Podziomka

Post by Podziomka »

Luckily, I had ocasion to visit Italy, few years ago with my old class. They have so many magnificent places, buildings, nature.
I'd like to vistit more countries in Europe and also other continents - Africa, Asia, America, Australia...that'd be wonderful :)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Yeah I'd love it too. Hope to visit all those places someday.
KDIMYCH

Post by KDIMYCH »

This summer I went to Spain in Lloret de Mar (Costa Brava). It's relly good city. :P There are many clubs, cafe and 8) clean,hot sea ... If you want, can go to Barselona or Salou.
I was there in July and I want back again.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Lloret de Mar, Barcelona and Salou are Catalan cities.

Post by Guest »

So the Spanish Steps is from Spain or Italy?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

simplyblessedwithlove wrote:So the Spanish Steps is from Spain or Italy?
??????????????? :roll: :roll:

Post by Guest »

I've heard that there is a stairway called Spanish steps but it's in Italy, so I just wanted to make sure what I've heard is correct. It's called "Spanish" steps but it's in Italy so I thought maybe that person told me wrong. Maybe it's in Spain. That was my question. And if it's in Italy, I wonder why it's called Spanish steps. Anyone?

Post by Guest »

Got the answer...... :D
Podziomka

Post by Podziomka »

So how is with those Spanish steps? Why they are called so?
And Chinese food - Yes it's good :)

Post by Guest »

Podziomka, I found the answer about Spanish steps when I was surfing around Wikipedia website. It's an interesting website. Here the link you can check out the information about Spanish steps and other subjects if ya like,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Steps
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Ok gonna take a look since I have never heard about that before... :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

ohhhh you meant that!!!!!!!

hahahahaha

I was there when I went to Italy! I remember it was at night, and the steps were really crowded! Tourists were sitting everywhere on the stairs.

Post by Guest »

Yes those steps, Merce. I just saw the whole structure in some Italian movie last night too. :wink:
Podziomka

Post by Podziomka »

fionaa

Post by fionaa »

i havn't travelled alot , too.but i love canada very much.
Although it is not the best place if u want to play alot.
It is really the best place for your vacation!
lydiaaaaa

Best country to visit

Post by lydiaaaaa »

In my opinion, the best country to visit is Japan because we can play many exciting games in the Disney and also we can see the famous cartoons there too.Also,the food there is very delicious especially the shushi and there has a lot shopping centres which we can buy many gift to my friends tooooo!
PS.I am happy to tell you that we have the same topic,let's come and give some comments!!!

Post by Guest »

Never been to Japan but I'd love to visit there some day in the future. Right now, I have no money for Japan. I have to save a lot for it because I've heard that it's the most expensive country in the world. Especially Tokyo, everything is expensive there. I'll visit Tokyo with my cousins in the future. We've planned about it although we're stuck with school, job, and low money in the bank. I think in the next two or three years, I will finish my school and it'll be time for travel. I'll go to Japan (Tokyo), Hong kong, the Philippines, Italy, and France. HEHEHE that's a lot of traveling. Love it though!
maria

Best country to visit

Post by maria »

In fact, not just Tokyo, Hokkaido in Japan is also a wonderful place. I have been there two years before, and it is in summer. There are lots of beautiful lavender in the fields, and you can buy lavender cushions, lavender candies and taste the delicious lavender ice-cream ! Well, I really want to taste that ice-cream again! Besides, Hokkaido has a lot of special, tasty food, like chafing dish with the crabs with very long legs ,Rahmen Noodles,'Hidaka beef' and 'Shiraoi beef' , 'Jingisukan', a popular Hokkaido-style barbecue... Yummy! :lol:
Also, you can visit the bear ranch and have a hot-spring bath in Hokkaido!
If you want to know more about Hokkaido, you can go to the following web-sites: :P
http://www.japan-zone.com/omnibus/hokkaido.shtml
http://kanko.pref.hokkaido.jp/kankodb/f ... v_i002.htm
lydiaaaaa

Post by lydiaaaaa »

Hey,simplyblessedwithlove
Thanks for your share,actually it really need to spend a lot of money to travel so much countries especially Japan.Although Japan's clothes or food is very good, it really need to use a large sum of money for this trip to Japan.But in my opinion Japan is really worth us to visit.I wish you will have a nice trip with your cousins in the near future.
Also,i want to introduce another wonderful place to you too which is called "Maldives".It is really a wonderful place for us to relax ourselves,so i wish you will love this place and let me show you some pictures about "Maldives"

Post by Guest »

Tell me more about the place Lydia :wink: The pictures are nice, by the way.
lydiaaaaa

Post by lydiaaaaa »

simplyblessedwithlove
Thanks for your reply,actually Maldives is really a marvellous for us to visit as the view there is really beautiful,if you love swimming then it will a suitable place for you as there are a lot of beaches,not only for swimming ,you can diving there as i know that there are a activity for the tourist that they can have the chance to dive and see the colourful coral.It's really fantastic!!!
Also something special about Maldives is some of the hotel there are built in centre of the sea that mean if you want to go back to your hotel,you have to swim !Isn't that funny?????
alsalam

Post by alsalam »

my country is very beautiful

It;s yemen
kannie

Post by kannie »

Actually, i have been to Taiwan only, and i think Taiwan is really a wonderful country to visit, especially the bookstores and the night markets. If you visit taiwan, what you have to worry about is how to spend your time efficiently and how you can visit all the places that you are interested in. JUST VISIT AND ENJOT!
Henry Lu

Post by Henry Lu »

I think France is one of the most beautiful countries in the world you must visit,when you are alive.I just like France best.And I hope that I can immigrant there someday. :D

Post by Guest »

Henry Lu wrote:
I think France is one of the most beautiful countries in the world you must visit,when you are alive.I just like France best.And I hope that I can immigrant there someday. :D
My great-aunt and my cousins live in France, but I haven't had a chance to visit them there. They told me how France was really beautiful with all its romantic scenes and such. However, my bf's friend who just came back to the US from France told us it was boring to her. She said although the place was beautiful, but it was too boring. She'd stayed there for about half a year and she had to come back because she couldn't take it. I guess people can have different interests for the same place; some might like it and some might not. Either way, I still wanna visit it to see what the fuss is really about. :wink: By the way, where do you live, Henry?

Post by Guest »

lydiaaaaa wrote:simplyblessedwithlove
Thanks for your reply,actually Maldives is really a marvellous for us to visit as the view there is really beautiful,if you love swimming then it will a suitable place for you as there are a lot of beaches,not only for swimming ,you can diving there as i know that there are a activity for the tourist that they can have the chance to dive and see the colourful coral.It's really fantastic!!!
Also something special about Maldives is some of the hotel there are built in centre of the sea that mean if you want to go back to your hotel,you have to swim !Isn't that funny?????
Have you ever been to Maldives, Lydia?
lydiaaaaa

Post by lydiaaaaa »

Hi simplyblessedwithlove,
No, I actually haven't been to Maldives but i really want to go there if I had enough money!!!!! :lol:
nammm

Post by nammm »

Hi~I never been to anywhere outside HK...I only visit Xian in China with the Chinese History study group.I want to visit Australia because I know that it is very beautiful undersea there,and I love things undersea except the shark,they are terrible!!I love the seahorses,they are quite cutie^^
trieucoo

Post by trieucoo »

why dont u visit Vietnam?? friendly people,beautiful cities, a lot of things to buy with cheap price
Sometimes I have to look down to find happiness
lydiaaaaa

Post by lydiaaaaa »

Thanks to let me know that Vietnam is a nice place to visit,if i have enough money,i am sure i will visit it in the near future!!!!
Trantrung

Post by Trantrung »

We always welcome to all of you!
I wander'd lonely as a cloud
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi all

Post by Yasmina »

nice subject
You can also visit Egypt.It is very nice country with a very hospitality people.You do not want a lot of money to go there.I hope you visit it.
lydiaaaaa

Post by lydiaaaaa »

Hi,Yasmina
Thanks to introduce Egypt to me and i'll make it as a choice to visit this summer holiday. Can u introduce more about Egypt .... ;)
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Egypt

Post by Yasmina »

Egypt has great river Naile you can get a boat and have a nice tripe in it.I live in Cairo there is a Museum the all tourists come to visit it any way Egypt has the third monuments of the whole
world. Try to come and you will see.Welcome any time.
Have a nice time. :D
lydiaaaaa

Post by lydiaaaaa »

Hi Yasmina,
Thanks for your introduction of Eygpt and i really want to visit the river Naile and get a boat to have a nice trip to relax myself,maybe i'll visit it in this summer.Anyway,thanks a lot for your valuable introduction.
waterlife

Re: Best country to visit

Post by waterlife »

lydiaaaaa wrote:In my opinion, the best country to visit is Japan because we can play many exciting games in the Disney and also we can see the famous cartoons there too.Also,the food there is very delicious especially the shushi and there has a lot shopping centres which we can buy many gift to my friends tooooo!
PS.I am happy to tell you that we have the same topic,let's come and give some comments!!!

HK also will build Disney.And I don't like Japan.I hate Japanese!They kill our people and deny what they committing in China-Japan war.They sell electronic rubbish to China!!As a Chinese I'm very disappoint with you!
amahmood

Post by amahmood »

waterlife
They don't sell you electronic rubbish, You buy their electronic rubbushes. ;).

One of the countries that I realy like is Cyprus - greek part -. Nice people, Good beaches and food.
GORK

hi

Post by GORK »

hi I'm from Thailand...and I think Thailand is very interesting country..it has a beautiful scenic, variety of food and more...
When you come, you will get the great expereince.....
skony

Post by skony »

Visit Russia! :D
Usama

Post by Usama »

okay.
in my opinion Egypt is the best to be visited :D
it really deserves it.(not because it's my country :D )

and that's for me.
i wish i can visit paris :D
pink_cloud

Post by pink_cloud »

Welcome to Australia, the best choice for you to visit! :D
simplicity

hi there....

Post by simplicity »

have you ever visited Salalah in Oman??

it is really really really nice place ...

I was there two years ago...

regards
*&^^May Allah Be With Us^^&*
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Being and Australian I won't add that to the list! :lol:

I must admit I'm facinated with Ancient history so if I ever have the money to travel the first place I would go is Egypt. Followed quickly by Greece, Italy, Paris then England (Scotland, Ireland etc).

Then for the rest I would need THE GREEK ISLANDS!! Oh yes this sounds like bliss.

Now all I need is a sponsor or a lottery win!

8) 8) :)
waiting4sunny

Of my opinion

Post by waiting4sunny »

I like Provence. I think that is a beautiful city. I have a beautiful dream in there. I love there.
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

I think unlinke most people that best countries to visit are those all forgotten little exotic places not inhabited by people... there is just this certain beauty within it.. not everyone can see it but still it's worth going somwhere unknown just to see what others didn't... but that's just my point of view... :)