Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

donis
Rising Star
Rising Star

ukrain

Post by donis »

hi ..
i will go to Ukrain Kiev 2 month later for 2 week for holday.Is there any one form kiev or visited there before for advice me about there???
alko

Post by alko »

Hi People ,
I dont know how many of you visited my country but I can strongly suggest you all to visit TURKEY.
There are so many reason to visit Turkey
Firstly Turkey is the most important bridge between asia and europe. Also You've never seen nature as magnificent as Turkey..
Lets talk about entertainment ? Of course you cant find world's best discos or bars But I can say you can find best of europe you should visit to see BODRUM ...
And the History what can I say people ? We are talking about middle of earth ..I can say you can see various historical stuff while goin to shopping , or at the garden of your pension its not a big deal for us :D
ın addition i couldnt find any reason the give an information about how much money you need to have a trip to turkey because turkey is one of the most cheapest europan country
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

alko wrote:Hi People ,
I dont know how many of you visited my country but I can strongly suggest you all to visit TURKEY.
Firstly Turkey is the most important bridge between asia and europe. Also You've never seen nature as magnificent as Turkey..
Lets talk about entertainment ? Of course you cant find world's best discos or bars But I can say you can find best of europe you should visit to see BODRUM ...
And the History what can I say people ? We are talking about middle of earth ..I can say you can see various historical stuff while goin to shopping , or at the garden of your pension its not a big deal for us :D
ın addition i couldnt find any reason the give an information about how much money you need to have a trip to turkey because turkey is one of the most cheapest europan country
Hi.. I'd like to visit Turkey too, really, I like it but you must vistit latin America;you can find my lovely country Venezuela.. wow.. Land of Beauty...!
alko

Visiting Latin America...

Post by alko »

I Think there are so many places to visit. Imagine a country which has nothing to see , nothing to visit for.. I would visit there also If I can afford I would travel all over the world ..Because Countries have their own culture and character this is is an important thing . .. No matter the country how poor or has nothing to visit.
Travelling is the most beatiful activity .
Serginho

Post by Serginho »

alko wrote:Hi People ,

Hi, my name is Sergio I'm from Brazil and I'd like to know in your country is hot or cold?
I see you...
alko

Post by alko »

Turkey have four season
From the JUNE to september is Summer and really hot..
Summer time is the best time to visit I think...
kaya

Post by kaya »

I pass my summer holiday in Turkey every year and it fascinates me every time !!!
Well don't hesitate travel to Turkey ...
As first station, I prefer you Istanbul....
Mint

Post by Mint »

I have some friends from Austraylia, they are friendly! So I love to travel to Austraylia but I have never been there before. :wink:
Jem

Post by Jem »

Yeh, Australia's nice. I'm in it right now. I have been for pretty much my whole life, which is probably why I'd like to get out & see the world from a different portion of it. Don't be suckered too much into the stereotype representations of it though, e.g the oprah house, the darling harbour bridge, blonde chics & beer, golden beaches or the mass of huge orange rock known as Uluru associated with kangaroos and Aborigines (usually depicted with boomarangs or didjeridoos). There's a whole other side of Australia that's kept under the rugs, most probably for it's poor selling appeal. Such as, the collectively diverse communities & culture within Australian suburbia, in which you could find fairly decent shopping malls (why spend everything in th city?) and also...gosh that's about it really apart from the stereotypes and suburbs. Geuss i need to get out more, but alas Australia is a pleasant country :)

Anyone been to Canada?
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

huynguyen wrote:yeah you're right essie
but how's about HCM city. have u ever been there? :wink:
HCMC has all those things too, but it's missing one thing... Lots of green space! :P
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I don't remember HCMC having any green space at all. :roll:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

dido
Cyndi

Post by Cyndi »

I haven't visit many places.But I hope oneday I will meet the Extraterrestrial alien in space.Haha... :P
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Have you seen anything like THAT?

Post by LadyMacbeth »

You can travel around the world and in fact ...dancing around the world like Matt Harding does.
it is very interesting. I only wonder - why does he dance everywhere? for health? for fun?
just watch -who will try next?

Dancing around the world
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Have you seen anything like THAT?

Post by vince90 »

LadyMacbeth wrote:You can travel around the world and in fact ...dancing around the world like Matt Harding does.
it is very interesting. I only wonder - why does he dance everywhere? for health? for fun?
just watch -who will try next?

Dancing around the world
You change the subject again lady. :wink:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Like no other :P
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

?!?

Post by LadyMacbeth »

You are so... fussy. I don't know. I am trying to say that it isn't possible to choose one country to visit. You seem always to have troubles as deals my person.
Just don't read if you don't like - simple solution.

:roll:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: ?!?

Post by essie »

LadyMacbeth wrote: Just don't read if you don't like - simple solution.

:roll:
Did you like his post?
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello:)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I hope you meant "did you like This post"? Of course I like it. If I didn't I wouldn't have written it. That's sure. And you essie - how far from any travelling you are? Think over it and improve it as soon as you can.
:)
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Nope. I meant what I said> Did you like "his" (vince90's) post..
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hmmmm

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi essie,
his post? hmm... why should I like it? Not long enough to say anything more.
As deals my travels this summer they won't be too far. All in all I will try to make them as useful as possible. I will be eating all kinds of forest blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
Do you have these all forest-fruits whereever you are? Or any other things you can eat for free still?
The rest of travelling I will do with the help of the Net. It will be job-searching. I think I cannot teach too long cause I noticed would be too big threat to other ...teachers. Not neceserilly wiser than me.
That's all about my travels within next 2 months.
What about you?
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

The best country to travel in order to eat some forest blueberries, raspberries and strawberries is Poland in August. Specially Bieszczady mountains are charming and full of so called gifts of forests. And generally mountains. You are welcomed:)
ps. Wildlife has to feed us when government cares about nothing more but its own ass.:(
ANDYTAN

Re: Best country to visit

Post by ANDYTAN »

Podziomka wrote:Hey! What's the best country to visit. Could you recommend any and write why do you think it's good one?
In fact I haven't been to many countries but I wish one day I could.
hahahaha!!1!what's the best country....of course china...no only it has long long and also has so many famous of place to vise...trust me ...china's is a good place to vise ..
ANDYTAN

Post by ANDYTAN »

[quote="Podziomka"]Hey! What's the best country to visit. Could you recommend any and write why do you think it's good one?
In fact I haven't been to many countries but I wish one day I could.[/quote] hahahaha!!1!what's the best country....of course china...no only it has long long and also has so many famous of place to vise...trust me ...china's is a good place to vise ..
ANDYTAN

Post by ANDYTAN »

[quote="Podziomka"]Hey! What's the best country to visit. Could you recommend any and write why do you think it's good one?
In fact I haven't been to many countries but I wish one day I could.[/quote]
heart

Post by heart »

In 7 8 9 Salalah is the best place in the Middle East

Go google write Salalah
& see the pictures
yangying

Post by yangying »

I have never go abroad. But I really want to visit England and Czech. I love palaces very much. In future, I will arrive in there. :wink:
jakeson

Post by jakeson »

Come to my country and discover the beauty of Island Paradise! Be mesmerised by our "Wow Philippines" and experience the world-renowned Filipino hospitality.

Check these out in the internet: Boracay Island, Banawe Rice Terraces, Bohol, Cebu, Palawan, Davao, Puerto Gallera, Puerto Azul, Siargao Island and pick your choice!!!

Then send your feedbacks to me!!! :D

The best months to come here is from December to June.

Some travel tips:

* English is widely spoken in the whole archipelago.

*Light, casual clothes are recommended. Warmer garments are needed for mountain regions

* Visitors can choose from an exciting selection of great buys at reasonable prices: South Sea pearls, handwoven cloths, embroidered fineries, terra-cota, porcelain, coral and mother-of-pearl home accessories, among others.

* International credit cards such as Visa, Diners Club, Mastercard, and American Express Card are accepted in major establishments.

* time zone: GMT plus 8 hours
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by TearHere »

jakeson wrote:Come to my country and discover the beauty of Island Paradise! Be mesmerised by our "Wow Philippines" and experience the world-renowned Filipino hospitality.

Check these out in the internet: Boracay Island, Banawe Rice Terraces, Bohol, Cebu, Palawan, Davao, Puerto Gallera, Puerto Azul, Siargao Island and pick your choice!!!
wohhoh.. how can i not agree?.. :D true.true. true.

i've been to Bora (beach bums ought to check the spot..), bohol, cebu and banawe.. love the spots.. :D

i really am looking forward to visiting the rest of the places..esp puerto galera.. :)
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

The best country to visit is VIETNAM.
IT's so COOL HERE. You can enjoy delicious food, beautiful sight-seeings, special Eastern culture... and many other things.
Come and you'll be welcome warmly and hearty.
We're very friendly and hospitable.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Of Course, Venezuela.. lol! :P Here you can find the Paradise!
EVAM

Post by EVAM »

i think Asian country is OK.such as Singapore(a nice and small island,beautiful beach that you can surf waves and strong sunlights that you can take sunbath,and don't forget take your suntan lotion!and hot is everywhere!)Hongkong(a modern city,some fashion stuff and you can buy something cheaply),Shanghai(something like HK).Beijing(traditional china!)otherwise,Italy,Australia,Canada etc.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

Oriani wrote:Of Course, Venezuela.. lol! :P Here you can find the Paradise!
paradise.. is it that name they've given to a place with beutiful and sexy womens :lol: :lol: :lol:
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

I think Colombia is the best :twisted: :twisted: . You can enjoy gun smoke here 24h/24h :twisted: :twisted:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Rui wrote:
Oriani wrote:Of Course, Venezuela.. lol! :P Here you can find the Paradise!
paradise.. is it that name they've given to a place with beutiful and sexy womens :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL.. You're always funny.. Yes... and u can find sexy ladies at beaches or everywhere.. If want to look at them naked, better for you.. Just visit Margarita Island or Morrocoy ones!!! :P

Hahaha :lol:
pencil

Italy a wonderful place to holiday

Post by pencil »

actually many say about how nice Italy is. but just when i visited it, especially at sea in summer sunshine, i know how truly people write about.
for me it is the most beautiful place to spend holidays.
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

Tell you the truth. I don't like spaghetti. It's aweful.
dmwime

Post by dmwime »

China sounds like the ultimate place to visit.
what do you think?
nicholascute

Best country to visit..

Post by nicholascute »

These are many good countries to visit.

But the best would vary by season..

Asian countries(India,Singapore) would be the best to visit in coming December/Jan. Becoz winter is too pleasant here..

And everything is very reasonable here in India..

-cheers,
N
SunnyL

Post by SunnyL »

i would never say Hong Kong is a best city to visit
but i do really recommend you guyz to visit it~~

that is a really nice place for shopping
and the grand victoria harbour night seaview is nice at all~~

take a look~~:

Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Beautiful pic :P :P , but when I post a pic, I have to delete it...
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, to be honest i would like to visit some asian countries, unfortunately i just would want because i dont have the money to do it and more than that i have other priorities in terms of places to visit, for instance my beautiful and incredible europe, where i can go abroad and still feeling at home 8) one of my doubts about some asian coutries i would like to visit is if there i would find regular food as i eat here in europe, because im a bit step back whenever i hear that in a particularly country they eat dogs, cats and so on... :lol:, for instance… one of the countries I would definitely like to visit is Singapore, even because they have one of the greatest airline companies, which is a subject that I really like.
kaya

Post by kaya »

hello everybody in the last summer holiday I was for the first time in istanbul.
It fascinated me so much that I can't describe how beautiful city its.
I only recommend you to visit istanbul.
Ksju

Re: hey Anahita:)

Post by Ksju »

hereiam wrote:I would probably go to Kaukas because I think these mountains are very beautiful and only some words about biodiversity of Kaukas here and there. These mountains make a border between Europe and Asia. I think it would be good to see Elbrus. I read that it isn't totally immpossible to climb 5600 metres there but conditions - I mean facilities are tragic. And you can be killed by a lighting even during sunny and unstormy day!!!

First of all ! very important note!
Dear Hereiam and all others who read it
Caucasus are not the mountains that makes a border between Europe and Asia!!!! Oh my god, NO of course!!!
Just do you see a map and where it's situated..?
The mountains that divide Europe and Asia are the Ural Mountains! (you should take a map of Russia).
There even a monument stands. On the monument is written that there is a border of Europe and Asia.
Please Welcome!!! :)
Ksju

Post by Ksju »

yangying wrote:I have never go abroad. But I really want to visit England and Czech. I love palaces very much. In future, I will arrive in there. :wink:

:lol: I'm with you!!! :idea:
InLove
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by InLove »

Each country has its other beautiful parts.It can be individual characterized as culture,sport,education and so on.
lozo

Post by lozo »

I think the best country is your country and the best country for me is Thailand.
ha ha ha
sharklish

i want to travel around the world one day

Post by sharklish »

I haven't gone out of my country ,but i like travelling very much and looking forwarding to travel overseas .In order to reach this dream ,i have to work very hard .Yeah ,and put great effort in improving my english .I will be a sucessful business man ,I promise .
zuckbox

Post by zuckbox »

Podziomka wrote:Hey! What's the best country to visit. Could you recommend any and write why do you think it's good one?
In fact I haven't been to many countries but I wish one day I could.
^^
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I insist that Venezuela is the best country to visit :wink: