Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

paurive
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:58 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Re:

Postby paurive » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Thank you very much by the invitation!

Realy I would like much to know a place as interesting as your country! You could give information me of famous places to visit? Meals? Customs?


paurive wrote:Hi Illusion

I am Paula from Costa Rica, I am so like very much Powerpuff girl and i like so much Bubble!!!

I like now so much Poland!! Is cold here?



illusion wrote:yeah, you should come and see the beauty of Poland. It's really worth visiting :)

paurive
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:58 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Best country to visit

Postby paurive » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:04 pm

Thanks!

OK I will visit Taiwan! What you recommend places to me, the best ones?

What food? The most delicious OK? The most luxurious hotel! You can recommend to me? There are cultural activities the next months?


paurive wrote:Yes? Is the better country to visit?

You invite me to your country? That you recommend to me of there? that places I can visit that can say that I am never going to forget Taiwan! To see if you are the right! I would like much to go to Taiwan as it is the best moment? in which month? porqué? That they eat by there? that I can take that you say to me that I cannot forget!


MarkTW wrote:NO NO NO
Taiwan is the BEST country to go!
We like foreign country peorle come to vist our country.

Quegonz
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Best country to visit

Postby Quegonz » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:12 pm

I think that Siberia is the best country!!!! What do you think about it?

Bye

jairotico
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Best country to visit

Postby jairotico » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:28 pm

i believe the best country to visit is CostaRIca :D and i believe this because it has diferent kind of places according to diferents needs of tourists, beach, city, tropical forests, CostaRica is one of the places where u can find a diferent weather in everyplace u go..so u can choose if u want to be warm or cold :wink:
CostaRica has beautifull beaches, people is so "pura vida" something that we always say in english means "pure life" and means like very nice :P
we have diferent kinds of forests and diferent activities u can do in that places like cannopy or horse ridding etc,,besides we have diferents kind of national parks where u can find thousand of species of Costarican and latinoamerican animals.
i know CostaRica is not the biggest country but is so priviliged for its ubication in the world CostaRica its a small place but is for everry kind of person and besides that is my country and I LOVE IT!!! :D

User avatar
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: DK

Re: Best country to visit

Postby angeleyez » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:07 pm

I would recommend Sri Lanka, because it’s very beautiful, especially the uphill countryside (mountains)… I think there are not so many people who had visit Sri Lanka before, because they think that there is war, and it’s dangerous. But I’ve been there many times… and enjoyed the places :D

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3857
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: Best country to visit

Postby Krisi » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:04 am

angeleyez wrote:I would recommend Sri Lanka, because it’s very beautiful, especially the uphill countryside (mountains)… I think there are not so many people who had visit Sri Lanka before, because they think that there is war, and it’s dangerous. But I’ve been there many times… and enjoyed the places :D


Could you suggest a particular place? Tell me more please. :)
Owl City - Fireflies


esl member since 2007

User avatar
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: DK

Re: Best country to visit

Postby angeleyez » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:55 am

Krisi wrote:
angeleyez wrote:I would recommend Sri Lanka, because it’s very beautiful, especially the uphill countryside (mountains)… I think there are not so many people who had visit Sri Lanka before, because they think that there is war, and it’s dangerous. But I’ve been there many times… and enjoyed the places :D


Could you suggest a particular place? Tell me more please. :)


Sri Lanka, a.k.a. The pearl of the Indian Ocean, it is also known for its white-sanded beaches. If you want the best tea of the world, you should drive to Nuwara Eliya, and you will also see many valleys, meadows, mountains, and greenery. Nuwara Eliya is also known as “little England”, because it was the favourite hill location of the British, and because it look like England… In Nuwara Eliya you can visit Gregory's Lake, Hakgala Botanical Gardens, Horton Plains, Laksapana Falls…etc… Nuwara Eliya is chill.

There are many festivals, like Kandy Perehera festivals, where many elephant goes. It’s very colourful.
Colombo is the capital of Sri Lanka. It’s more busy life. In Colombo, there is the one of the largest zoo in South Asia.

If you want more about Sri Lanka, then you are welcome to ask me :D

User avatar
louiehu
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:35 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Best country to visit

Postby louiehu » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:12 am

I am a chinese.I hasn't a passport.I expect to go abroad.So I must learn english very well. :oops:
Lucky prince-----Louie

User avatar
zshuangyong
Silver Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:07 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: China
Contact:

Re: Best country to visit

Postby zshuangyong » Sun May 25, 2008 12:25 pm

I like Canada.Canada have beautful scenery,wonderful entironment.I visited Niagara falls 2 years ago.It's really a perfect place to visit,you can try in the future. {-: {-:
Otherwise,I think there are many good places you can choice in China.
:lol: :lol:

jeffry
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 9:25 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Best country to visit

Postby jeffry » Mon May 26, 2008 9:23 pm

hello! I'm from Costa Rica and I recommend my country, it's just amazing and beautiful, here you can find different types of weather whitout moving that far, beaches ( Pacific and Caribbean ocean) mountains, musseums etc.
Also everybody can find and enjoy xtreme sports such as hiking, rafting, bungy jumping and more!!! Nature is just great a national park has kind of 4% of the world's wild life or something like that ;-)
By the way I'd like you to recomend me some where to travel to, I'll apreciate it! Tell me about your country and lets share information. {-;
bye.

CybaSumo
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 1:01 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Best country to visit

Postby CybaSumo » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:06 am

i know im not from Philippines, but i think you guys might try to visit there, especially around may, in quezon, they have this great festival called "pahiyas" in Lucban, and also the "pasayahan" in Lucena. {-:

simar
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 9:33 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Best country to visit

Postby simar » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:54 pm

:mrgreen: Ohhhh i love Itlay but I never been there, but I had heard lots of goods things about it, I would like to know more about this country so if somebody know info about this country please reply me and then I can talk lots of things of my country Costa Rica. bye

User avatar
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Best country to visit

Postby Annaa » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:40 am

Hmm I think that it`s gr8 2 visit N.Y,Los Angelos,Milano,Roma,Paris,Lodon although this rn`t countries :oops: :-D
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..

emilykorea
Silver Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:52 pm
Status: Other

Re: Best country to visit

Postby emilykorea » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:10 pm

they say it's the Philippines...been there once but I haven't got the chance to travel the whole of the country...

EricPine
Silver Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 9:53 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Best country to visit

Postby EricPine » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:46 am

I'd like to visit to Greece because they have a very good history and it's the place where many cultural facts started and influenced most of the world... I would like to visit Athens... that is a goal I have...

Also, my country is very beautiful, but I won't advertise it, okay I will, is costa rica :lol:

User avatar
InLove
Gold Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:20 pm
Location: VietNam

Re: Best country to visit

Postby InLove » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:56 am

Singapore ...Cause I like it very much ....the best destination so far :)) ... Go to sentosa, got butterfly par & insect kingdom inside .. quite nice {-:

danni
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:07 am
Status: Other

Re: Best country to visit

Postby danni » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:51 am

hi,I am Danni originally from Oklahoma but now studying at a films school here in the Philippines.Ive been to Italy before but I think its the same as the Philippines, you should have seen the beaches here.They also have Spanish steps here and i heard the country is under Spain before.If you want you can look at my blog http://www.filmschool.ph and you can also see some of the views here .Its 1 of the best country that i've been to.

User avatar
Koala
Silver Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:13 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Re: Best country to visit

Postby Koala » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:31 am

I love anywhere has beautiful natural scences or ancient buidings :mrgreen:
And the most important thing is that place must be pure, unpolluted 8-)

linuzka
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 9:33 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Costa Rica

Re: Best country to visit

Postby linuzka » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Hi everybody {-; , I’m from Costa Rica and I want to know about other cultures and different countries.
Let me talk you a little about my country. Well we have a beautiful rainforest and you can practice a lot of extreme sports. For example: rafting, canopy, rappel, bungee jumping and many more. Also we have a lot of national parks and beautiful beaches and in many of them you can practice surfing, snorkeling or diving.
Can you tell me a little about the country where you live? :-D

ritapally
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Best country to visit

Postby ritapally » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:24 pm

hi..my name's rita..i'm italien..the best place that i 've visited is florence in toscana..it's a very beautiful place ..i want to visite london..because i love english language and english people(sorry my english because is not very good)

ritapally
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:15 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: Best country to visit

Postby ritapally » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:27 pm

linuzka wrote:Hi everybody {-; , I’m from Costa Rica and I want to know about other cultures and different countries.
Let me talk you a little about my country. Well we have a beautiful rainforest and you can practice a lot of extreme sports. For example: rafting, canopy, rappel, bungee jumping and many more. Also we have a lot of national parks and beautiful beaches and in many of them you can practice surfing, snorkeling or diving.
Can you tell me a little about the country where you live? :-D


hi..i'm rita i come from sardegna in italy...sardegna is a very beautiful place..our sea is almost the beutiful "sea in the world"..the weather is often very good in winter again..


Return to “Adventure & Travel”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests