Best country to visit

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

hedwig14
Silver Member

european countries...

Postby hedwig14 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:16 am

i still have not traveled the world by means of transportation... but for me the best countries to visit are those in europe.. i like greece and italy. for me these countries resemble the ancient civilization.. France and UK are also viable countries to visit... they show the modern world and there are many chic places for you to go to... BON VOYAGE!!!

illusion
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:31 am

every country has something different to offer and we won't know about it unless we visit it ourselves. I'd like to go to Czech Rep. because it's not that famous like Scotland or Ireland but it's got pretty much the same to offer. You just have to know how to explore it :P

Yama

Postby Yama » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:10 am

I went to Sicilia,Italy last year.
It had very beautiful places,especially
sunset in Trapani,westend of the island,
was beyond description. :D

illusion
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:26 am

i might go to another nice polish seaside resort tomorrow :-)

trinity19
Silver Member

Postby trinity19 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:57 pm

i couldn't choose the best place to go cuz obviously i haven't been in a lot of places but i recommend croatia cuz it's a very beautiful country (especially drubrovnik) but not a lot of people know!

illusion
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:44 pm

hey. I've actually got back from a week holiday at my lovely Baltic Sea hehe anyway I must admit travelling is a truly great experience. It really does broaden our minds... :D

wisteria

Postby wisteria » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:28 am

i am a torism guider, maybe one day I will visit the country which you have mentioned above! how lucky i am

illusion
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:48 pm

yeah, you should come and see the beauty of Poland. It's really worth visiting :)

wisteria

Postby wisteria » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:47 am

of course i will if i got the chance, and i would come to see u at that time by the way

ahmads
Platinum Member

Postby ahmads » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:00 pm

I like natural places .
so I will travel to europe in future like Italy spain .portugal...
first ITaly

pob
Silver Member

Re: Best country to visit

Postby pob » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:52 pm

Podziomka wrote:Hey! What's the best country to visit. Could you recommend any and write why do you think it's good one?

You probably won't visit a country but a city or some places in a Country... :)
What do you want to visit? what do you want to see? museums? buildings? clubs? beaches? rivers? mountains? rich people? poor people? ...

But if you want to visit a country, I recomend you Russia since it's the biggest country and so you will have a lot of places to visit, a lot of geography to travel, a lot of things to see... :)
You can help me with my English by telling me my mistakes in a private message. Thanks :)

Katy

Postby Katy » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:46 pm

I was on Maldives this year and I can say that it was the best holiday of my life :D
It is a very beautiful and quiet place... Our island had a length only 500 metres :o fantastic... we were swimming with a lot of fish, with turtles, we even saw a little coral shark :) And in the evenings we were sitting alone on the beach and listening ocean...
It is a good place for romantic :D

symphony

Postby symphony » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:22 pm

If you are interested in beautiful places in southamerica you will be find a lot.
For example; Chile is a beutifull country, its geography permits to find differents climates. you will see from dessert to icebergs.
Places more visited in Chile are "San pedro de atacama,""laguna San rafael", "torres del Paine", but there are many places with mountains,country and beaches.
If you like skiing or snowboarding you can go to "valle nevado", if you like l surfing you can go to "Iquique, Arica, Totoralillo or Pichilemu", if you like hiking or rafting" you can go to "pucon".
well, if you need more information you can ask me whenever you want. I kwow much about this country.

symphony

Postby symphony » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:38 pm

I have three web sites where appear good photos about chile, they are http://www.fotosdechile.cl, http://www.sitios.cl and http://www.fotopaises.com

RAJEH

Postby RAJEH » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:34 am

HI ALL
NICE TALLKING ABUTE travel. last summer i ben in thi it nice place exacly chang mai. and after theat i go to egept naice pepole and places but tray to veset it in winter.
bay the way do some one try to viset saudia.
if some intrest i give my hand to helpe.

DKMaster

Postby DKMaster » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:25 pm

There're many places for me to visit. So if I had a chance, I would visit all !!!!! :D :D

harvester
Gold Member

Postby harvester » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:30 pm

I've never gone abroad. It's all my desire. I like travelling to Eroupe, Japan, Australia, America. I love going sightseeing and visit the museums in another countries. I think it's wonderful. Every country has the own valuable beauty! How interesting if I can go everywhere on over the world!!! :wink:

harvester
Gold Member

Postby harvester » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:34 pm

DKMaster wrote:There're many places for me to visit. So if I had a chance, I would visit all !!!!! :D :D

Yes, I agree with you! Have you traveled around Vietnam yet, DKMaster?

Rui
Gold Member

Postby Rui » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:36 pm

ahmads wrote:I like natural places .
so I will travel to europe in future like Italy spain .portugal...
first ITaly

i will be waiting for your visit to portugal, i know that it comes on the third place of your list, but probably you will earn money to visit this tree countries very soon 8)

hereiam
Gold Member

how to solve some Gordian Knots?:)

Postby hereiam » Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:38 pm

well ...you try to guess what country is best to visit. Isn't it better to ...visit whole world and then debate which country was the best??????
All in all I found a very interesting link to read.
How to hitchhike a world in 5 years.
Interesting, indeed.
Have a nice reading and good lesson of languages it is for sure:)
http://www.geocities.com/kingachopin
Ps. for those who don't like risky and uncomfortable life I can recommend a place where you can find many interesting infos from people who like them:)
http://www.phrasebase.com/
When I was younger I liked hitchhiking too. Nowadays I would be too lazy to travel such a way. And still it would be too expansive to me to travel the world even by hitchihikng. Far beyond my financial possibilities and - probably - needs:)
:D

Anahita
Gold Member

Postby Anahita » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:24 pm

well .. let me see .. there are many countries that i would love to visit but the first one in my list is Ukraine , i have seen such a lovely photos of Kiev , its fantastic ! :D
the second country will be Italy and definitely Sicily , probably the best place for spending a memorable summer :wink:
and at the end i always loved to visit Bali islands , a little piece of heaven on earth , as i read about it once ... ..

Return to “Adventure & Travel”