The best place to travel is......

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

lydiaaaaa

The best place to travel is......

Post by lydiaaaaa »

The best place to travel is Japan where we can go to the Disney as to play the exciting game, also we can go to the hellokitty land as to see the famous cartoon, such as Hello Kitty,Little Twin Stars....Oh! I miss a point that the food there are very delicious too especially the sushi.Then, how about you???????
piggy

I think the best place to go is THAILAND during vacation

Post by piggy »

THAILAND is really a great place to visit, if you want to have a relaxing holiday. At Thailand, you can enjoy the beautiful sunlight and the amazing beaches. Besides, you can go to have a traditional Thai massage, it may be scared some of you. Since you may be folded like a paper during the process of massage but after this "scary" massage, you will feel like a bird... I think most of you may love it. Moreover, the people in Thailand is so nice and helpful. If you are lucky, you may see some beautiful ladies------- but they are MEN.
Although, you may feel good in Thailand. There are some things in Thailand may let you down, such as, you may stuck in between of the road due to traffic congestion and the hygiene quality is not so good.
To put it in the nutshell, THAILAND is really worth to go. :lol:
piggy

THE BEST PLACE TO GO------ HONG KONG

Post by piggy »

Being a part of Hong Kong, it is my responsibility to introduce the tourism of HONG KONG.
As all of you know that Hong Kong is a small place, but there are so many hot spots to go during your visit.
If you enjoy the countrylife, Hong Kong can provide it for you. You may go to the Tai o Fishing Village, Mai Po Nature Reserve to (to see difference kinds of birds which you cannot see in other place), or have a walk in Mac Lehose Trail to admire our beautiful nature and you may go to have a trip to the outer island of Hong Kong, such as, Lantau Island, Lamma Island etc.
Besides, the countryside of Hong Kong, you may enjoy the energetic city life of Hong Kong.You may do a crazy shopping in Hong Kong (it may be cheaper than other places)or taste the worldwide types of food.You will never feel bored in Hong Kong, after dinner you may go to the Temple Street Night Market to enjoy the tradition life of Hong Kong or you may go to the SO-HO of Hong Kong---- Lan Kwai Fong, to have a happy hour.
Moreover, there are so many sites of interest to visit ,for example, the Floating Restaurant, Ocean Park, Man Ho Temple, Space Museum, Jade Market and the Bird Street ect........
There are still many places that I haven't mentioned yet. I will introduce more hot spots for all of you on the next day.
Hong Kong is a place you never missed out!!! Let's enjoy the trip to Hong Kong.
P.S. if you want to know more about H.K., please let me know. :wink:

Post by Guest »

Piggy,
What about getting into the TVB station to see the actors and actresses? Can I do that? It's been a part of my dream. I wanna see Louis Koo.
piggy

Re:simplyblessedwithlove

Post by piggy »

Dear simplyblessedwithlove,
Thanks for reading my "long" essay about Hong Kong. It is really my pleasure to answer you question.
I think it is possible to go to TVB since you can go there to see some charity show or some music show but I am not quite sure if you can see Louis Koo or not because he is not the T.V. actor anymore.(Don't feel to disappointed)
Here are some other ways to see him:
1.You may see the stars schedule on the newspaper so you may go there and wait him.
2.You may go to some shopping malls or restaurant where are popular for stars to go (go and test for your luck)
Let me think for other ways and I will tell you again.
Piggy :D
"An unexamined life is not worth living."

Post by Guest »

My cousin is planning to go to Hong Kong this winter. If I have enough money, I think I'll go with her. So is it safe in Hong Kong? I like to hang out at night at a club but will it be safe for me to do that? What is your recommendation of what to do, visit, or see for one week in Hong Kong? Do I need a native to get around Hong Kong? Thanks for answers, Piggy :wink:

Post by Guest »

Anything piggy: entertainment places, shopping malls, flea markets, clubs, anything interesting and represent Hong Kong. :D
piggy

Re:simplyblessedwithlove

Post by piggy »

Dear simplyblessedwithlove,
There are really lots of place to visit, but here are few places you shouldn't miss out
1.The Peak--- you can see the whole view of Hong Kongit is recommend to go there at night.You may really feel that Hong Kong is reallt city of light.
2.Tin Hau Temple in Repulse Bay or Man Mo Temple in Sheung Wan---at there you can see some tradition of China, If you go to the Tin Hau Temple in Repulse Bay, you may also go to the flea market in Stanley.There is also a flea market in the Victoria Park at the weekend(you may find some funny things at there)
If you go to the Temple in Sheung Wan, you may look around the old looks of Hong Kong.
3.Avenue of Star---it is a new hot spot of Hong Hong, it just like that one in America but you may find some costumes or history of some famous stars of Hong Kong...
4.Times Square(Causeway Bay)--- it is a big Shopping Mall, you can buy anything you like at there.If you want to buy something trandy,you may go to some small malls in Causeway Bay.
5.Racing Course(Happy Valley)---you may see the horse racing(but I haven't go to there since I am below 18 :cry: )
As you want to go to the Pubs in Hong Kong, I think you must go to Lan Kwai Fong in Central. You walk up Lan Kwai Fong, you may go to the SO-HO of Hong Kong. There are also lots of pubs at there :wink:

If you want some more information, you may ask me or surfing the website of Hong Kong Tourist Board

[url]www.hkta.org[url]
Piggy :D
"An unexamined life is not worth living."

Post by Guest »

Thanks Piggy. I'll visit those places you've mentioned in the future. I know I will be in Hong Kong in the future. It's either next year or one year after my first job in the hospital.
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

As for me,I like England and Egypt.England is where I can speak English with natives ones.Egypt is where I can discover secrets of pyramids and Pharaons. :wink:

_Arale_
viveo

Post by viveo »

Why do not you travel to Vietnam ? It is a peaceful country with many landscapes and beautiful beaches. Besides that, there are a lot of unique heritage such as the old capital of Nguyen' King. Moreover, because of tropical climate, Vietnam has varieties of food that you never eat before. When you travel to Vietnam you will never care about your wallet, for the price in Vietnam is very cheap. Finally, Vietnamese is very hospitality and warm. And we are welcoming you to Vietnam.
What is love ?
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

viveo said:
Why do not you travel to Vietnam ? It is a peaceful country with many landscapes and beautiful beaches. Besides that, there are a lot of unique heritage such as the old capital of Nguyen' King. Moreover, because of tropical climate, Vietnam has varieties of food that you never eat before. When you travel to Vietnam you will never care about your wallet, for the price in Vietnam is very cheap. Finally, Vietnamese is very hospitality and warm. And we are welcoming you to Vietnam.
viveo, how nice and sweet your intruduction about Vietnam is! :wink:

_Arale_
S_for_Smile

Post by S_for_Smile »

I do think Australia is one of the best place in the world...like Sydney, Cairns and Brisbane....
SYD is really a nice place especially the Sydney Bridge and Opera House in SYD....it is totally difference when u c it in pictures....it is just fantastic... in the weekends, there had a market near the Bridge (called The Rocks)...many people did sell lots of hand-made things....and the price is not that expensive....very very nice place...also there had a restaurant in The Rocks.....those pan cakes and steak is absolutely delicious....so if u would like to travel...SYD should be the first choice...don't u guys know it...one magazine did surveys people the top 50 places people must go b4 they died...and SYD is ranked number 8!!!!