Cold countries ;)

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Podziomka

Cold countries ;)

Post by Podziomka »

Have you ever been to Finland, Sweden or Norway? I haven't but one day I really 'd like to go there. I prefer snow and winter rather than shot summer so for me those countries sound interesting ;) What are your opinions?
kannie

Post by kannie »

In my opinion, winter and summer is more or less the same, just depends on your preference. If you like sunny days, beach and water sports, summer will be the best choice for you. But if you like ice-skiing or figure-skating, then winter will be your best choice.
Harlee

Cold Contries

Post by Harlee »

I haven't been in the Scandinavian countries, but I have been in Russia, Ukraine and Poland in the winter, and that's cold enough for me. I was once in the city of Petrozavodsk, northern Russia, about 100 km from the Finish border, but that was in the spring and the weather was very nice. My desire is to go back to Siberia, only this time during the winter season. In what country do you live? Your name sounds Polski.
manrat

Post by manrat »

I have been to Norway twice and would go again. I can't stand the heat and summers there are nice and warm but usually not super hot like here in some states of the U.S. The people were so friendly and I enjoyed the variety of landscapes from mountains to fjoerds, valleys, the sea ...