Hi all who wants to know any thing about Egypt?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi all who wants to know any thing about Egypt?

Post by Yasmina »

Dear reader.
I'm egyption and I love my country very much.I want to share that with you to improve my english.
so if you like to topic please le's start. :lol:
natel

Post by natel »

Yasmina,

I saw that in your country some women wear veils and some of them don't. What does it depend on? Who has to wear it?
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Natel

Post by Yasmina »

Thank you for you ask
Ok the mail religion is Islam and the women in islam must weare veil because they are like a diamond.If you have a diamond what are you going to do?But as all religions some bodys can not obey all obligations so that is why you can see that and there is also the christianity.
I hope you get it ;)
send again
Jackie

Hello

Post by Jackie »

hi, yeah, some of the muslim in malaysia also wear veil.

well,from the movie that i watched, i think egypt is a country which full of mystery.the pyramid and mummy are all in my mind.hahah...by the way, i would like to know more about egypt's culture or cuisine. would you like to tell me more about that since i really interested on it??

Thanks.
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Hello

Post by Yasmina »

Jackie wrote:hi, yeah, some of the muslim in malaysia also wear veil.

well,from the movie that i watched, i think egypt is a country which full of mystery.the pyramid and mummy are all in my mind.hahah...by the way, i would like to know more about egypt's culture or cuisine. would you like to tell me more about that since i really interested on it??

Thanks.
Hi Jackie
Thank you for reading my topic.Do you like egyption food?Ok We are famous with Fata,Foul (bean), tamia,Mahshy,Molokhya.....Our culture is very rich because We had many civilizations like the Islamic,the christianity,the copts,the Roman,the Greek.And ofcours the Pharaohs.so we have very rich culture.
write again :D
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Hi all who wants to know any thing about Egypt?

Post by Shazzam »

Yasmina wrote:Dear reader.
I'm egyption and I love my country very much.I want to share that with you to improve my english.
Hi there Yasmina (beautiful name). I love Egyptian History I studied it at school. I must admit I don't know alot about Egypt today; unfortunately the political climate in the world tends to make you stay close to home.

I must admit I am interested to find out if it is true that Cairo is moving closer and closer to the Pyramids? Also are they being as badly affected by pollution as I have heard.

One day I would love to come to your country (money is the issue). I find your history incredible.
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Hi all who wants to know any thing about Egypt?

Post by Yasmina »

shazzam1452 wrote:
Yasmina wrote:Dear reader.
Hi there Yasmina (beautiful name). I love Egyptian History I studied it at school. I must admit I don't know alot about Egypt today; unfortunately the political climate in the world tends to make you stay close to home.

I must admit I am interested to find out if it is true that Cairo is moving closer and closer to the Pyramids? Also are they being as badly affected by pollution as I have heard.

One day I would love to come to your country (money is the issue). I find your history incredible.
Hi Shazzm
Thank you for visit me I hope our history and our Present are incredible.The pollution is all over the world now but We still have a good weather,river Neil and our Monuments.
You welcom to come because we are famous with our hospitality thank you and write again.
can you tell me about your self.
:D
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Hi dear reader
I 'll talk about a very nice place in egypt called Marcy Matrooh.
It has a very clear beach and water .can any body tell me how can I add images.I have a lot of photos for a place called Ageiba.it is like a bay in a clear water.
Every time I 'll tell you about a place you can visit in Egypt.
thank you and try to reply :oops

Note from Admin: please do not add photos. You can create links to other Internet pages that display photos if you wish.
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi all

Post by Yasmina »

Thank you Admin for your advice.
What do you think about my language?My topic?
best wishes for all of you
Marwan

Post by Marwan »

Hi miss Yasimina Really i'm very habppy to read you reply you were good , you have a good answers and replys like a bout veil. i would like to thank you for you hug to our islam .

by the way i'm from yemen .My name is Marwan. i hope to improve my language like you ..............
All That gliters is not Gold .
Asma

Post by Asma »

hi yasmina

i`m asma from uae i wanna know about the latest shopping mall in cairo cuz ill visit cairo this summar !!

thanx sister 8)
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi all

Post by Yasmina »

Hi Mr Marwan
Thank you for reading my topic and for your sweet words
Do you want to know any thing about Eygpt?I want to know some informations about your country if you pleas?
thank you
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Asma wrote:hi yasmina

i`m asma from uae i wanna know about the latest shopping mall in cairo cuz ill visit cairo this summar !!

thanx sister 8)
Hi Asma
The latest shopping mall is Stars Center it is in Naser city
I hope you will spend a good time if you need any help you can send me a privte message
Thank you for reading my topic :lol:
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi all

Post by Yasmina »

Dear reader
It is Summer time now and Egypt has a good and rich North Coast with villages.I spend my summer holiday in Marina it was very good time and as usual happy times run fast.Any way if you want to spend a good time in Egypt just let me know I can mannage this for all of you :wink:
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi all

Post by Yasmina »

Hi all
Where are you ?No one ask no one visit me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Iam crying
Come on it is just a general knowledge
sallak

egypt

Post by sallak »

hi, i'm mustafa
i've been to egypt 3 times before
i'd go there again and again if i get the chance
it's a wonderful place to visit
Goronman

Post by Goronman »

Hi Yasmina
Your topic about egypt interests me :P and I have few questions:
- just wanted to know how many people live in Cairo :?: (in fact, I wonder if it is bigger than Paris)
- what is the weather like there, in other words is it always sunny and warm like I imagine :?: :roll:
- what is the average age in Egypt :?: Are there mainly 'young' (15-30 years old) people or rather 'old' (>45 years old) people ?
- What is the main resource of your country :?: (after tourism of course :wink: )

Bye
Goronman
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Goronman wrote:Hi Yasmina
Your topic about egypt interests me :P and I have few questions:
- just wanted to know how many people live in Cairo :?: (in fact, I wonder if it is bigger than Paris)
- what is the weather like there, in other words is it always sunny and warm like I imagine :?: :roll:
- what is the average age in Egypt :?: Are there mainly 'young' (15-30 years old) people or rather 'old' (>45 years old) people ?

- What is the main resource of your country :?: (after tourism of course :wink: )

Bye
Goronman
Hi all
Thank u for visit my topic
Threr are about 13 million people live in Cairo
The weather always sunny the temp (15-37)c
There are all ages in my country
Our resource :Exports (Cotton,fishes,vegetables .....)
Swise Canal,we also have a good fortune of mining That is what I can remember now I hope you are satisfyed yes and also the High Dam we now exprt electricity :lol
:
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Hi readers
where are you all I miss you all.send me and I'll try hard to answer
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

hello yasmina, i'm not thinking in visit your country in a close time, but i would like to go there someday, and i have to give you the congratulations for the excellent job that you are doing here, this is what i call work for the nation :lol: , i'm reading all your answers about your country and they are very good :wink: i think that in the next years i'll go to your country, it's not so expensive and it seems to have lot of things to do that just sun and water :wink:
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Rui wrote:hello yasmina, i'm not thinking in visit your country in a close time, but i would like to go there someday, and i have to give you the congratulations for the excellent job that you are doing here, this is what i call work for the nation :lol: , i'm reading all your answers about your country and they are very good :wink: i think that in the next years i'll go to your country, it's not so expensive and it seems to have lot of things to do that just sun and water :wink:
Hi Rui
Welcome and thank you for your kind words.I'll be happy if ask me about the places you want to see in my country.I'll tell you the best way to go and have fun and how much it coast.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

:lol: Thanks for the delaying. I'm very interested to know anything about Egypt.
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Hi
What exactly you want to know?
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Dear all
http://www.egypt.gov.eg/arabic/default.asp
This Web can help you to know meny things about my lovely country
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Dear Readers,
I wish you all Happy New Year full of happiness and all dreams come true.
:)
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Dear Reader.
This Web will tell you and show you many places on the Red sea coast
http://www.tourismnet.com.eg/attraction ... redsea.asp

Enjoy it and reply tell me what do you think.
daybreak

Post by daybreak »

Hİ YASMİNA
beforehead i was really keen on egypt , i was thinking egypt is full of secrets and i wanted to go there a lot in the future but in one of the chat room i have talked to a chinese woman and i said her that i am really interested in your country but she said the pyramids touristical places are very beautiful and worths visiting but other places are really dirty and needs interest there is a lot of traffic and everywhere is full of dust and she also said i would love to live in your country so then i dont think good thinks about your country is it true????
if you answer me i will be happy a lot... :(
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

daybreak wrote:Hİ YASMİNA
beforehead i was really keen on egypt , i was thinking egypt is full of secrets and i wanted to go there a lot in the future but in one of the chat room i have talked to a chinese woman and i said her that i am really interested in your country but she said the pyramids touristical places are very beautiful and worths visiting but other places are really dirty and needs interest there is a lot of traffic and everywhere is full of dust and she also said i would love to live in your country so then i dont think good thinks about your country is it true????
if you answer me i will be happy a lot... :(
Hi
Thank you for visiting my topic.My country is not in the first world so there are some places as she said but this link will show how my charming country is.So please see it and reply.
http://www.tourismnet.com.eg/attraction ... redsea.asp
Thank you
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I want to know about pyramids and camels :lol: , and to show that I'm a scientific guy who isn't interested in cigarettes, I want to know the past history about good mathematics.
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

[quote="Admiral"]I want to know about pyramids and camels :lol: , and to show that I'm a scientific guy who isn't interested in cigarettes, I want to know the past history about good mathematics.[/quot
Hi
If you are realy intrested you can go to this link it will help you.
http://www.tourismnet.com.eg/attraction ... asp?code=9
daybreak

Post by daybreak »

thank you for answering me
photos are really good
i think i must turn my old and thoughts ..
i am a turkish girl from turkey and turkey is really an excellent country immediately city istanbul u must see at once and i would love to send you my country s photos if u tell me your mail address i would love to meet and talk to you ,too..
:roll: :roll:
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

daybreak wrote:thank you for answering me
photos are really good
i think i must turn my old and thoughts ..
i am a turkish girl from turkey and turkey is really an excellent country immediately city istanbul u must see at once and i would love to send you my country s photos if u tell me your mail address i would love to meet and talk to you ,too..
:roll: :roll:
Hi daybreak
Thank you for come again and for your sweet words.YOu can mail me through the club.I'd like to know many things about you and your country come back again :P
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

Hi daer Yasmina

i have just see this topic for the first time,,you are doing well

maybe i can help you here :wink:

good luck
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

mr_Love wrote:Hi daer Yasmina

i have just see this topic for the first time,,you are doing well

maybe i can help you here :wink:

good luck
Hi mr_love
Thank you very much for visiting my topic.I'll be really happy if you want to help me and correct my mistakes.Visit me again. :lol:

[color=red]P.S try to visit me here also.
http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/v ... 412#262412[/color]
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

hi! That site with pyramids is fantastic!
I want to buy such a video tape
but I don't have money to go to egypt.

What a pity
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

Admiral wrote:hi! That site with pyramids is fantastic!
I want to buy such a video tape
but I don't have money to go to egypt.

What a pity

Dear Admiral
Do not be sad My country is not so expensive so you can come and I can arrange a trip for you with a good price.Do not worry you can do it with your self also with out any egypiton help :lol:
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

dear reader

Post by Yasmina »

Dear readers
This web just about cairo all kind of monuments in it.
http://ce.eng.usf.edu/pharos/cairo/gall ... ument.html
Have fun with it and reply :wink:
hoangthuong

Post by hoangthuong »

Egypt 's very beautiful!I hope to have a chance to be there
I hope U'll give us some infomations about ur culture
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Yasmina »

hoangthuong wrote:Egypt 's very beautiful!I hope to have a chance to be there
I hope U'll give us some infomations about ur culture
Hi Hoang
Nice to meet you here and thank you for that sweet words.
You mean my culture or our culture as egyption?
Visit me again :)
Yasmina
Rising Star
Rising Star

dear reader

Post by Yasmina »

Hi all
If you want to know about our history or culture may that web helps you.
http://www.idsc.gov.eg/Egypt/HistoryInfo.asp
Please reply and tell me what do you thik
:)
Dolphinland

Pyramid

Post by Dolphinland »

Besides the pryamids, I also hear in ancient Egypt when a person died his organs would be taken out and filled with hay. his body would be carefully preserved and wrapped in cloth. The mummy would then be put inside a colorfully-painted coffin and the organs would be put into jars. :roll: :roll: :roll:
mbooy

Post by mbooy »

hi yasmina
i am mohamed from mauritania i had been in Egypt and realy i can't descripted how it beautiful country and nice people , in fact Egypt the mother of world and i am thinking to visit it again :P
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

hi Yasmina could you be my guidebook if I travel to egypt? Haha because I neither know the language nor good places to go to. Because I want to make a travel there with my fiancee with we do honeymoon. :mrgreen: