Viva Australia.....

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

pink_cloud

Viva Australia.....

Post by pink_cloud »

It's the most wonderful place in the world. I bet. :)
waiting4sunny

Wonderful

Post by waiting4sunny »

Hi, I think you love Australia, don't you?
I know that's a wonderful city. But can you tell me what have you got?
I wanna you will give me your reply! :wink:
boy2mtr

Re: Viva Australia.....

Post by boy2mtr »

pink_cloud wrote:It's the most wonderful place in the world. I bet. :)
I agree what you're saying. Honestly, I do go to Australia but I heard that I must have a sponsor on there, is it true ?
boy2mtr

Post by boy2mtr »

violet wrote:Hi Pink_cloud! I have seen some pictures of Australia, they are very very beautiful, really. So I believe it is a wonderful place to visit. Tell us more about it please! :)
Hi violet...I am very thanks if you could send them to me. Have you go there
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

oh Australia is a real beauty. I haven't got a chance to go there yet but I once saw this tv series that took place in Australia and there was so many scense where you could see the beauty of this place. I don't remember its name though... But it's really worth to go there. Think about those lovely kangaroos and koala bears :-)
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

illusion wrote:oh Australia is a real beauty. I haven't got a chance to go there yet but I once saw this tv series that took place in Australia and there was so many scense where you could see the beauty of this place. I don't remember its name though... But it's really worth to go there. Think about those lovely kangaroos and koala bears :-)
Hi Illusion,

I'm an Aussie and yes I live in "the lucky country". Australia is fascinating because the landscape changes so quickly. I think people always think of Australia being a very small place but it is a very large continent, but sparsley populated. Most people live on the coastline (east and west). The centre of Australia is a desert so the population is very small.

I just wanted to tell you too; Koala's aren't called Koala Bears anymore; they are just known as Koala's. Apparently they aren't related to the bear family so the bear was dropped a couple of decades ago. It was really hard for me at first I still occasionally call them Koala Bear and people remind me that they aren't.

I think alot of people from overseas think that Koalas and Kangaroos are just roaming around the place. They're not. We do have alot of Kangaroos in the bush (sometimes too many). Koalas are becoming an endangered species; which is so sad. You very rarely see them in the bush even. Their habbitat has been destroyed by development and domestic animals.
:(
claybell

Re: Viva Australia.....

Post by claybell »

Yes Australia is not doubt beautiful and peaceful country. I am also trying to shift Australia permanently. The weather conditions are also very good! But i love the city Perth.
Australia