In the Jungle

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

In the Jungle

Post by Lalee »

I'm glad that I finally got the time to post something here.

In the Jungle
When you watch the news and listen to how a person gets bad luck you think something like that won't ever happen to you, right? Well folks, as my grandma used to say; "One never knows what the future can bring."

I had the opportunity to travel to the Peruvian Amazon last year. I was so excited about it. Despite what people said about the jungle, nothing could bring me down and let the chance to visit Pucallpa and Tingo Maria pass me by.

The Amazon part is well-known for its weather. It's so hot there. I remember that I was sweating like a pig most of the time, and my skin suffered the consequences of mosquito bites and the burning sun. The tones of the skin on my face and neck were completely different. One was way lighter than the other.

I went there with a group of people from my church: the pastor, his wife, their children, two short-term missionaries, and one brother and sister.
The brother's parents lived in Tingo Maria so we were going to stay there before heading to Pucallpa where we had a Bible seminar to hold at a sister's house.

While I was on the bus, I was full of expectations. We had a long way to go. Still, it was nice to see the beautiful landscape that my country had to offer us. I didn't even know that my country had some many nice places to see.

My friend who I spent most of the time with during that trip was amazed as well, taking pictures of everything she saw. By then she had a good command of the Spanish language. She came to Peru without knowing anything about the language, and it was incredible to listen to her speaking Spanish. Sometimes she spoke in Korean when referring to the Pastor or his wife. Unfortunately I didn't know what they were talking about, but I got the idea.

After a long trip on the bus, we finally got to Tingo Maria. We were tired, sweaty and hungry.
The brother's parents welcomed us with a big smile and tried to fill the house with warmth. Gosh, they treated us so well.

The Korean girl named, "Lee" told me that the Pastor was so grateful that he wanted to do something in appreciation for all that the brother's parents did for us. He decided that the best gift for a person was to share the gospel with them.
That sweltering afternoon, after a good sleep, I went downstairs and heard Pastor's voice. He was preaching the Gospel to them. The brother was very thankful.
Later, I heard that they'd received salvation. Everyone was so happy about it.

It was time to get our things and prepare to head to Pucallpa.
That night, we went to the bus station to get tickets. It was so weird walking down those streets. Who would have thought? Me? In the jungle?
The sun was always there during the day and it seemed that it struggled to stay there a little bit longer. It never wanted to go. I bet most people living there were usually begging the sun to go away. I was one of those people, indeed.

Water was the key to keep people alive there. Without it, you were completely lost. (I'm just exaggerating.) But yeah, the sun kills there. Whenever we started to run out of water, everyone freaked out.
Anyways, we got to Pucallpa and it was so cool. The mountains were green. Everything was green there. We walked for a while and sat in a restaurant. The food was kind of different from Lima’s. I was into tasting anything, though.
Then, we walked a little bit more and ended up in a small village. It had a market where juices of different exotic fruits were sold.
Since the rain was unexpected and pouring down. Mud was everywhere. I saw how my favorite sneakers were ruined with all that mud.
But hey, I was full of the traveling spirit that leads people to go on and enjoy.

Now we had to take a taxi to get to the sister's house on time. We split into two groups so we needed to take two different cabs. We were so tired that most of us were sleeping the whole way to the house. It was a long five-hour journey. We made stops once to go to the bathroom, eat something and just get out of the car because our butts were hurting and numb

While the cab was taking us to our destination, I could see the magnificence of nature through the windows. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was so jaw dropping. I'd never seen mountains so green. I'd never felt air so clean.

Now you might be wondering why I was so blown away by own country. Ok, let me explain it to you.
In Lima, which is the capital city of Peru, there’s not a single green mountain - all of them are rather full of sand, dust or whatever, but there are no plants. And it doesn't rain either. It just drizzles.

Get it now? It was like being a tourist in my own country.

To be continued...
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: In the Jungle

Post by MissLT »

Lalee wrote: Now you might be wondering why I was so blown away by own country. Ok, let me explain it to you.
In Lima, which is the capital city of Peru, there’s not a single green mountain - all of them are rather full of sand, dust or whatever, but there are no plants. And it doesn't rain either. It just drizzles.
Are you really serious with this? Not even one?
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

LennyeTran wrote: Are you really serious with this? Not even one?
Yeah, Lennye. Isn't that sad?
What about Vietnam? Do you have beautiful and green mountains there?
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I'll be reading this soon. I didn't think it was this long. :o
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Unknownsu wrote:I'll be reading this soon. I didn't think it was this long. :o
I can't believe this!!!
Yeah, you don't have enough time to read stupid Fobish writing, right?
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

hello, nice report of your trip to the mountains :wink: i guess that what you have felt is normal for someone that always have been living in a city, it happened the same with me and Portugal is a very little country, but if i walk just some 100km outside the big cities like Porto and Lisbon it seems like i'm very far away from my home, because you can feel the truly beauty of nature things and breathe a pure air that is something we are getting use to live without. Congratulations one more time for your trip, i'm sure Peru is a beautiful country, i have never been there but for what i saw in television and some sites on internet, it must be beautiful.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Rui wrote:
Congratulations one more time for your trip, i'm sure Peru is a beautiful country, i have never been there but for what i saw in television and some sites on internet, it must be beautiful.
Well, there are some parts in my country that are very beautiful like the jungle or Cusco.
You should come and visit Peru, Rui. :wink:
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

can i come with him Lalee
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

mr_Love wrote:can i come with him Lalee
Hmm...Let me think about it. :roll:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

hello, well Lalee... i know that i should go visit your country :lol: , but as you also you know portugal is very far from Peru, it's very expensive to spend some holidays in your country when you live in Europe, another problem is the packs of holidays that some agencies have here, they sell holidays to the most known locations and it's difficult if you wanna go to other place, but who knows if one day i'll get the money to buy some good holidays in Peru... of course it has to be your town :wink: I want someone to show me the right places,

take care,
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Rui wrote:hello, well Lalee... i know that i should go visit your country :lol: , but as you also you know portugal is very far from Peru, it's very expensive to spend some holidays in your country when you live in Europe, another problem is the packs of holidays that some agencies have here, they sell holidays to the most known locations and it's difficult if you wanna go to other place, but who knows if one day i'll get the money to buy some good holidays in Peru... of course it has to be your town :wink: I want someone to show me the right places,

take care,
:D :wink:
awrang

=

Post by awrang »

I wish to travel in the jungle...
Awrang Zaib Taraki
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Rui wrote:hello, well Lalee... i know that i should go visit your country :lol: , but as you also you know portugal is very far from Peru, it's very expensive to spend some holidays in your country when you live in Europe, another problem is the packs of holidays that some agencies have here, they sell holidays to the most known locations and it's difficult if you wanna go to other place, but who knows if one day i'll get the money to buy some good holidays in Peru... of course it has to be your town :wink: I want someone to show me the right places,

take care,
I asked Lalee to be my guide in Peru as well but she told me to "get a life" and that she had better things to do.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Sigh....after reading all that, you're telling me that was only the beginning?

I thought it was well written but the following two paragraphs of your story had an excessive use of the word "there". The sentence in bold is, I think, the highlight of your story.
Lalee wrote: The sun was always there during the day and it seemed that it struggled to stay there a little bit longer. It never wanted to go. I bet most people living there were usually begging the sun to go away. I was one of those people, indeed.

Water was the key to keep people alive there. Without it, you were completely lost. (I'm just exaggerating.) But yeah, the sun kills there. Whenever we started to run out of water, everyone freaked out.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Unknownsu wrote:
I asked Lalee to be my guide in Peru as well but she told me to "get a life" and that she had better things to do.
Hmm....I thought you were sick!!
"Oh, I'm so sick that I can't even sit in front of the computer, blah, blah, blah"

People, don't believe a word this guy says. He's always lying.
I'm always begging him to come to Peru but he says that he'd rather die than coming here. :(
If he came here, I'd treat him like a god.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Unknownsu wrote:Sigh....after reading all that, you're telling me that was only the beginning?

I thought it was well written but the following two paragraphs of your story had an excessive use of the word "there". The sentence in bold is, I think, the highlight of your story.
Lalee wrote: The sun was always there during the day and it seemed that it struggled to stay there a little bit longer. It never wanted to go. I bet most people living there were usually begging the sun to go away. I was one of those people, indeed.

Thanks for the feedback, my dear teacher.
Could you help me write the second part of my story?
I'll pay you in advance.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Lalee wrote: Hmm....I thought you were sick!!
"Oh, I'm so sick that I can't even sit in front of the computer, blah, blah, blah"
Oh, so if I'm sick, I have to stay sick forever? What kind of sick reasoning is that?

As for your second request, the answer is no. I don't have time to help you write, even if you pay me, not like you can afford it anyway. :roll:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Can you help me write the second part?
awrang

Post by awrang »

so you know 50% of Spanish that is good!
Lalee wrote:I'm glad that I finally got the time to post something here.

In the Jungle
When you watch the news and listen to how a person gets bad luck you think something like that won't ever happen to you, right? Well folks, as my grandma used to say; "One never knows what the future can bring."

I had the opportunity to travel to the Peruvian Amazon last year. I was so excited about it. Despite what people said about the jungle, nothing could bring me down and let the chance to visit Pucallpa and Tingo Maria pass me by.

The Amazon part is well-known for its weather. It's so hot there. I remember that I was sweating like a pig most of the time, and my skin suffered the consequences of mosquito bites and the burning sun. The tones of the skin on my face and neck were completely different. One was way lighter than the other.

I went there with a group of people from my church: the pastor, his wife, their children, two short-term missionaries, and one brother and sister.
The brother's parents lived in Tingo Maria so we were going to stay there before heading to Pucallpa where we had a Bible seminar to hold at a sister's house.

While I was on the bus, I was full of expectations. We had a long way to go. Still, it was nice to see the beautiful landscape that my country had to offer us. I didn't even know that my country had some many nice places to see.

My friend who I spent most of the time with during that trip was amazed as well, taking pictures of everything she saw. By then she had a good command of the Spanish language. She came to Peru without knowing anything about the language, and it was incredible to listen to her speaking Spanish. Sometimes she spoke in Korean when referring to the Pastor or his wife. Unfortunately I didn't know what they were talking about, but I got the idea.

After a long trip on the bus, we finally got to Tingo Maria. We were tired, sweaty and hungry.
The brother's parents welcomed us with a big smile and tried to fill the house with warmth. Gosh, they treated us so well.

The Korean girl named, "Lee" told me that the Pastor was so grateful that he wanted to do something in appreciation for all that the brother's parents did for us. He decided that the best gift for a person was to share the gospel with them.
That sweltering afternoon, after a good sleep, I went downstairs and heard Pastor's voice. He was preaching the Gospel to them. The brother was very thankful.
Later, I heard that they'd received salvation. Everyone was so happy about it.

It was time to get our things and prepare to head to Pucallpa.
That night, we went to the bus station to get tickets. It was so weird walking down those streets. Who would have thought? Me? In the jungle?
The sun was always there during the day and it seemed that it struggled to stay there a little bit longer. It never wanted to go. I bet most people living there were usually begging the sun to go away. I was one of those people, indeed.

Anyways, we got to Pucallpa and it was so cool. The mountains were green. Everything was green there. We walked for a while and sat in a restaurant. The food was kind of different from Lima’s. I was into tasting anything, though.
Then, we walked a little bit more and ended up in a small village. It had a market where juices of different exotic fruits were sold.
Since the rain was unexpected and pouring down. Mud was everywhere. I saw how my favorite sneakers were ruined with all that mud.
But hey, I was full of the traveling spirit that leads people to go on and enjoy.

Now we had to take a taxi to get to the sister's house on time. We split into two groups so we needed to take two different cabs. We were so tired that most of us were sleeping the whole way to the house. It was a long five-hour journey. We made stops once to go to the bathroom, eat something and just get out of the car because our butts were hurting and numb

While the cab was taking us to our destination, I could see the magnificence of nature through the windows. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was so jaw dropping. I'd never seen mountains so green. I'd never felt air so clean.

Now you might be wondering why I was so blown away by own country. Ok, let me explain it to you.

Get it now? It was like being a tourist in my own country.

To be continued...
Awrang Zaib Taraki
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

In the jungle Part II
I finally made my hands useful. I’d completely forgotten about this.
So where were we?

Oh yeah. We got to the sister’s house. It was dinner time. The sister was so happy to see us. The table was already set. She’d prepared a weird dish. It looked like raw fish. I hate raw fish but I had to taste it. I’m not that ungrateful, you know?
I didn’t like it much but it was not that bad.
Before sitting there, I just wanted to take a shower. I was soo dirty.
If I’m not mistaken, I think I took like three showers per day during my stay. And let me tell you that that amount of showerings was not enough to keep you fresh. It was like, you were getting out of the shower and the next thing you knew, you were sweating again. Even when the sun was not there.

So the conference began. We were accommodated in a building next to the sister’s house. She had temporarily rented some rooms. She was so nice to us.

Some people came. Most of them belonged to a different church so they weren’t so happy by listening to the word. They were always disagreeing with us. But the good thing was that a girl received salvation. We were very thankful.

I’ll always remember the second day.
In the morning, my friend Lee and I were ready to leave the building and go to the house. But then, it started to rain. The conference was about to start and we really had to get there on time but we just couldn’t.
We thought that the rain was going to stop but it got worse. It was raining cats and dogs. I was fascinated. I mean, I’d never seen rain like that before. It was so beautiful.

On the other hand, my friend was annoyed. I guess she didn’t find the rain that amusing because in her country it rains a lot too.
Then she got an idea. She looked for some bags and gave me one. I knew what she was thinking. I told her that those bags were not going to be enough. Did she listen to me? No! And yeah, we didn’t have an umbrella.
She grabbed my hand and took me down the stairs. Then we counted until three and we were running like maniacs with our heads covered with the bags. I swear, I wanted to stay under the pouring rain. It was so cool! I think it took us like 5 seconds to get to the house, still we got wet. After that day, I swore to myself that I wouldn’t miss the chance to stand under the rain if I had the opportunity again.
I was wearing high heels and my socks were all full of mud. Yucky!! Now you can imagine how my shoes looked.

After some hours, the sky was clear and the air was so pure. I remember that image vividly.
But one thing I don’t even want to think about is “cockroaches” They were enormous. I still get goose bumps whenever I remember what they looked like.
I hate insects. They can drive you crazy!
In the jungle, they have a great variety of them. We have the small ones, the pretty ones, the disgusting ones and so forth.

Speaking of insects, the next day a damn bug got into my eye and bit me. Can you believe it? It bit me in the eye! Yeah, the friggin bug had to choose that part out of my whole body.
It happened while I was getting on a “taxi cholo”
Now you must be wondering...What the heck is a “taxi cholo”, eh? Easy, it’s a way of transportation. It’s not a cab nor a bus. They’re capable of carrying three or more people.
Anyways, after the insect bit me. I couldn’t see well. I mean, I could see but my eye was bothering me. It was throbbing for God’s sake. My friend asked me what was wrong..I told her all about it and she said that I was overreacting. I got mad and told her that she was just saying that because it didn’t bite HER!

I chilled out after I knew we were going to get to ride in a canoe on “Lago titicaca” I was soo excited that I forgot all about the bite.
It was so peaceful. We could see aborigenes all around. They were wearing special clothes. Actually, they were not wearing too much at all. They were naked from the waist up. Thank God we didn’t see any aborigen women around. Hehe.

We even saw dolphines. Who would’ve thought, eh? Dolphines in Titicaca Lake.

The canoe arrived at a mini zoo. It was full of exotic creatures. I had the chance to see an anaconda in person. That thing was so creepy. I touched it! It was so soft. I thought its skin was going to be the opposite. But I was wrong.
My friend Lee was such a brave girl. She asked the guy who was taking care of the snakes to put one of them around her neck. She started to yell when the snake began to curl around her. I thought that that big thing was going to strangle her to death or something. Thank God it didn’t. We even took pictures of the funny scene but too bad she lost her digital camera. Actually, she didn’t lose it but it was stolen.
I’d like to tell you all about it but I’ll do it next time because this is getting long and boring.
[/u]
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Lalee wrote:I’d like to tell you all about it but I’ll do it next time because this is getting long and boring.
So you do know after all.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Unknownsu wrote:
Lalee wrote:I’d like to tell you all about it but I’ll do it next time because this is getting long and boring.
So you do know after all.
I can't believe this. You read all that long and boring story? Awww you're so cute! :oops:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

That's right, and I don't plan to make the same mistake twice.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Unknownsu wrote:That's right, and I don't plan to make the same mistake twice.
Oh come on! Both of us know you enjoyed it!
I've started writing the last part and I know you're going to read it too.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I repeat, I will not make the same mistake twice.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Unknownsu wrote:I repeat, I will not make the same mistake twice.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Why do you have to be so mean?
Well, I know many people here enjoy my writing..Just look at the views..It's growing and growing.
By the way, I have a surprise for you.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Do you know why your story was boring? Because there was no bang. No boom. No nothing. When you write anything, try to use simple, complex and compound sentence structures evenly. Read your first paragraph again and you will know what I'm talking about.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Unknownsu wrote:Do you know why your story was boring? Because there was no bang. No boom. No nothing. When you write anything, try to use simple, complex and compound sentence structures evenly. Read your first paragraph again and you will know what I'm talking about.
Well, it's your fault. I asked you to help me writing it but you didn't want to. :cry: :cry:
I promise the last part will be interesting. I almost got kidnapped that night.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Unknownsu wrote:there was no bang. No boom.
Bangs and booms? Awww your perverted side is on again.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I'm sorry but it is your mind that is in the gutter. No bang/boom means there was nothing remotely interesting about that part of the story. The only thing I vividly remember after reading it was that you sweat a lot. I don't know about you but to me, sweat is not good topic to write about.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Unknownsu wrote: The only thing I vividly remember after reading it was that you sweat a lot.
Awwww how cute. That was my favorite part too. :oops:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

In the jungle Part III
Before leaving Pucallpa, we were heading to a brother's house located in Tingo Maria and we had an incident on our way. We were traveling in a taxi but some terrorist-stealers (I made that word up) stopped the car and forced us to get out of there. It was at night and everything happened so quickly.

Oh yeah, so those terrorist-stealers forced us to get out of the car. Most of us were all dizzy. There were four people in the car plus the taxi driver.
They were holding big shotguns. They were also wearing hoods and masks to cover their faces. I was scared.
We had to listen to them. They were like, "Ok if you don't have money or anything valuable, we're gonna kill you!!!" They were so angry yelling and swearing all the time at us. I was glad my Korean friends didn’t understand all those dirty words. I was like, "if they knew what they’re saying to them”
After some time, they forced us to lay on the floor. The korean guy was refusing to listen to them. I was afraid that something bad could happen to him. They were yelling at him but he wouldn’t listen. Umm..Come to think of it, I think he was not able to understand a word they were saying that’s why he didn’t do what he was asked to do? His Spanish was ok but it was not that good, you know? I was always making fun of his Spanish.
Anyways, while we were on the floor, they started to thoroughly search all of us. I didn't like that at all. I mean, they were touching me and all that.

We didn't have money and they were getting angrier and angrier and kept telling us that if they didn't find money, they'd kill us.

While I was lying there, I started to think of God and his word. The sky was beautiful that night. It was full of stars.

Then I started to pray to God in my heart. I said, "God, if you want us to die here, if that's your will,it's ok. I want to thank you for the grace you've given to me so far. If I die, it's ok because I know I'll go to heaven with you so there's nothing to worry about oh and if I die here, please make them shoot me fast so that I don't suffer too much"
The last part sounds funny, I know.

Then my heart changed, I was not scared at all. I was just waiting for God's will.

The men searched in our bags and took my friend's bag that contained her personal stuff and her digital camera and some money. They also took the korean guy’s sneakers.(They were brand new.)

Later they ran away into the woods. I was so surprised when they released us.

God really helped us. Those men didn't harm us or hit us.

Then we got in the car again and we met pastor's family who were waiting for us and they were worried about us when they realized our taxi was not behind them.

The jungle trip is one of the most memorable trips of my whole life. I think I'll always remember it.

Pastor said that God really helped us there. That those people are capable of doing anything.
So I guess next time if we think about visiting the jungle again, we'll have to travel in daytime, eh?
:wink:
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

This is a long story, more so than the original...*yawns*. Hey, I'm kidding. :wink:

I didn't read when they took his sneakers! I know how he must've felt, I myself just bought a new pair!!

And shoot you fast so you won't suffer too much? They can only shoot you as fast as the bullets can fly. N/M :roll: But at least you were ready to accept death, I'm so proud of you but also that you gave up on your life so easily.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

FIVER wrote: And shoot you fast so you won't suffer too much? They can only shoot you as fast as the bullets can fly. N/M :roll:
What I meant to say was that I wanted to die fast without suffering too much.
And are your new sneakers white again?
FIVER wrote: But at least you were ready to accept death, I'm so proud of you but also that you gave up on your life so easily.
Well, if God's wants you to die, then you just die. It's not like you can fight against HIS will, right?
Anyways, the good thing is that I'm still alive. :D
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Oh gosh, that was scary! Luckily, they didn't gang rape you.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Yeah, for a moment I thought they were going to rape us. I was so scared. They looked so dangerous. :cry:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Yeah, that would have been really scary. One girl in my high school years got raped, and I heard she went crazy. She couldn't take the mental pain. So sad! You should thank God for this one, too. You know, we'll die eventually, but getting raped is not a come-and-go thingy like life and death. It's cruel and injustice. :x
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

Did anyone cry at all? During or after this "terrorist-stealing" event?
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Yes, the sister cried when we got back in the car.
Neither I nor my korean friend did. We just got in the taxi again and didn't say a word. I was feeling dirty because they touched me and my clothes were dirty too and I have no idea what my friend was thinking about. Maybe she was like, "Damn it, I've lost my digital camera...wait a minute..I lost my make-up too!!! Nooooo!! :lol:
She loved to wear make-up. She couldn't live without powdering her nose.
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

What did the korean guy do?
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Umm I don't remember very well but I do remember that his feet were full of mud, and even poop. :D
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

Lalee wrote:Umm I don't remember very well but I do remember that his feet were full of mud, and even poop. :D
:shock: Peru is full of caca even on the normal roads!? It's not like he went into a pig pen or anything, right?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

FIVER wrote: :shock: Peru is full of caca even on the normal roads!? It's not like he went into a pig pen or anything, right?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

FIVER wrote: :shock: Peru is full of caca even on the normal roads!? It's not like he went into a pig pen or anything, right?
You're so gullible. I was kidding when I said that but it was worth it because you made Dixie laugh. :lol:
Did I teach you the word "caca"? Or did you learn it from the jerk?
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

:oops: Actually, I saw the opportunity to use the word and so there it is. and I didn't learn it from you..you don't even really like teaching S to me because you're so full of yourself :twisted:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

You're a bit biased here, fiver. She taught me one Spanish word. She called me a locas girl. Can you believe her? :twisted:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

FIVER wrote:you don't even really like teaching S to me because you're so full of yourself :twisted:
What would be the use? I know if I were to teach you something, you wouldn't remember it after 5 minutes.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

LennyeTran wrote:You're a bit biased here, fiver. She taught me one Spanish word. She called me a locas girl. Can you believe her? :twisted:
Locas? I never taught you anything like that but I did taught you the word "loca"
Take out your notebook and write it down my little loca girl. :D
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

LennyeTran wrote:You're a bit biased here, fiver. She taught me one Spanish word. She called me a locas girl. Can you believe her? :twisted:
:?: How am I being bias? I don't get it...
And yes, I can believe it that she called you loca. Suits you perfectly. :wink: