istanbul???

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Can you tell us more? Such as price for accommodations, areas of interests, etc.
imanakbar

Post by imanakbar »

Merhaba Fatih

nasil seniz ?!!

I love Istanbul very much , thats is one of Nice cities in all over

the world , best place for sightseeing !

Alasmaldik

Abbas
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

i'm sure that instanbul is a great city... but just help me to remember something, isn't in instanbul that it's big risk of a earthquake? i guess i saw something on tv about that, even being it's not a reason to doesn't visit the city, i would like to go there one day, but as Unknownsu said.. can you give us more clues about we can see and where we can stay? :wink:
turkishselin

Post by turkishselin »

u can find everything in istanbul. I was an English teacher in istanbul and now I m an accountant. Turkish people r very hospitable and so friendly. I m Turkish but I lived many years in Albania now I m living in istanbul again.

dear Rui istanbul has a big risk about earthquake but istanbul has 15 million people(it is like a country)it has a lot of historical building,and Turkey has a lot of sea. u can find everything in Turkey not only in istanbul.
and I think all countries have a big risk about earthquake (e.t.c. Japan)

if u have some questions I would like to answer them :wink:
Dolphinland

I prefer

Post by Dolphinland »

Exotic city~I prefer~it has long been an important crossroads between Europe and Asia. In the 13th century, Marco Polo traveled the Silk Road, and passed through the city.Fantastic!