which country you want to visit in 2006

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Masayuki

Post by Masayuki »

I went to Los Angeles and London in this year. To tell you the truth, I went to Korea, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, United States, and United Kingdom.

However, I would like to visit London, again. When I went to London, the purpose of this is to learn English in 3 weeks. I did not have enough time to visit museum, like British museum, Portrate garally, and so on.

I also want to go to other Europe country, like Spain, Austria, Germany, France, and so on.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

yeah, London its definitely one amazing city... absolutely with worth to deserve a visit of any EC member, in fact i think we should do there an international meeting 8)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:yeah, London its definitely one amazing city... absolutely with worth to deserve a visit of any EC member, in fact i think we should do there an international meeting 8)
I second that :!:
playman

Post by playman »

it's not my dream. i will be in london next week for studying. i will be there 4,5 years. so it will be good experience for me . but i imagine to be in newyork .
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

Cypress wrote:This summer I am going to visit my motherland, Ukraine. I haven’t been there for more than four years. And all this time, I’ve been saving money for this trip. Can’t wait to see all my friends and relatives again. And after all those political changes what life is like there? Can’t wait to experience living in Ukraine again. I plan to spend there a month (an entire month of not working, not studying, but just having fun)

I wrote it several months ago, and finally I am off for Ukraine :D . So guys wish me a nice trip. Good-bye
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello:)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

London is a very big city and it is full of history. I would say that London is a capital of this world (not New York). London is much older and in this world full of technology I would say history is even more important. So I am glad I visited London. There are so many Jews in London till today. I imagine they decide about majority of the most valid financial things of this world. I try not to think badly about Jews but I have to be sincere and not to think positively about them too. This is a very strange nation after all. And cruel. So the same way they were cruel towards others history had paid this cruelty towards them. Of course it wasn't wise and finally it decided that Germans lost IIWW (my opinion) but if I had an option to keep up with Jews or avoid - I would choose the second as it seems to me.

PS. Now I read a very nice educational detective story about Scotland Yard inspector who visits London's flea markets looking for some mysterious robbers and is all time scared if he still has his wallet in his bag. His personal assistent(?!) Elvira Elliot laughs at him that it would be really funny when Sctoland Yard inspector would call his bulldog-like-boss (Sir XY) that he was robbed on his duty. Yes - it would be funny indeed.

Nice travelling,
LM
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Cypress wrote:
Cypress wrote:This summer I am going to visit my motherland, Ukraine. I haven’t been there for more than four years. And all this time, I’ve been saving money for this trip. Can’t wait to see all my friends and relatives again. And after all those political changes what life is like there? Can’t wait to experience living in Ukraine again. I plan to spend there a month (an entire month of not working, not studying, but just having fun)

I wrote it several months ago, and finally I am off for Ukraine :D . So guys wish me a nice trip. Good-bye
Have fun. Take a lot of pictures to show us later, please. :wink:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

We're gonna miss u!! Have a good time and make good memories. Kisses!
Jakub

Post by Jakub »

Oriani wrote:It's not my dream but next July 2006, I'll take a trip to USA. Idaho, Rupert city; visiting a friend who came here Venezuela to see me. So now is my turn to see her!!!! I'll go with my brother Rodolfo(I think, because I don't want to go alone) who is 24 years old and I hope to have fun there and lear a little more about English as well... :) ... By the Way, it's the first time I'll go out of Venezuela!!!!!!!.. :)
Hello!
Idaho is amazing place! If you like nature, mountains it is the best place! You can take a look at http://www.sunvalley.com !
Have a goot time!!!

Jakub
domi

Post by domi »

Hello, I had a dream : to go to Morocco and we decided this year to go there ; how happy I was...

BUT on the ship between Tarifa and Tanger, my dream became a nightmare cause a policeman told me that I couldn't go to Morocco cause I had a national identity card and no passport (in a guide book, it was written that a national identity card was enough :x ); so my trip to Morocco ended on the ship in front of Tanger :(

So we decided to drive to Andalusia; we made a very nice trip cause it's a very beautiful region in Spain, but it's not Morocco :cry:
mbooy

Post by mbooy »

i am going to visit England , i had been in Egypt and it a nice city , i lived in Egypt about 2 years i was study there but now i will leave to UK to progress my study and develop my language :P
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

I am back and I do have lots of pictures. If someone is interested, they are here

On the last ones, I’m wearing traditional Ukrainian clothing. Yeah, yeah I know :lol: Don’t laugh too hard :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Cypress wrote:I am back and I do have lots of pictures. If someone is interested, they are here

On the last ones, I’m wearing traditional Ukrainian clothing. Yeah, yeah I know :lol: Don’t laugh too hard :lol:
Cool! Nice album. Did you have a blast there? 8)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Cypress wrote:I am back and I do have lots of pictures. If someone is interested, they are here

Wow is that you?? How pretty! 8) The photos are amazing, I loved the buildings in Kiev!
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

LennyeTran wrote: Cool! Nice album. Did you have a blast there? 8)
Oh yeah, especially staying on the farm, digging out potatoes, hay harvesting, and waking up at 6 a.m. because the ducks are quacking under the window :lol: . That was fun! :lol: It’s nice to experience that kind of life … for a few days. But I would not want to live that way my whole life. Hell no :lol:
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

Dixie wrote:
Wow is that you?? How pretty! 8) The photos are amazing, I loved the buildings in Kiev!
The contemporary ones or the churches?
Those churches are Kiev Pechersk Lavra. It’s a men’s monastery that was founded in 1051; then it grew bigger and bigger. I believe it is the most popular tourist place in Ukraine. If you ever go to Ukraine, you definitely want to visit it.
Jakub

Post by Jakub »

domi wrote: Hello, I had a dream : to go to Morocco and we decided this year to go there ; how happy I was...

BUT on the ship between Tarifa and Tanger, my dream became a nightmare cause a policeman told me that I couldn't go to Morocco cause I had a national identity card and no passport (in a guide book, it was written that a national identity card was enough :x ); so my trip to Morocco ended on the ship in front of Tanger :(

So we decided to drive to Andalusia; we made a very nice trip cause it's a very beautiful region in Spain, but it's not Morocco :cry:
Hello!

I consider going for a trip to Marocco after my trip to Tanzania naxt year.
It was no so nice 'surprise' for you... o my gosh! ;-)
I hope next time will be okay :-)

Greetings from Dublin!

Jakub
dmwime

Post by dmwime »

I want to visit Japan.

not sure I will be able to.
but one can only hope.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Jakub wrote:
Oriani wrote:It's not my dream but next July 2006, I'll take a trip to USA. Idaho, Rupert city; visiting a friend who came here Venezuela to see me. So now is my turn to see her!!!! I'll go with my brother Rodolfo(I think, because I don't want to go alone) who is 24 years old and I hope to have fun there and lear a little more about English as well... :) ... By the Way, it's the first time I'll go out of Venezuela!!!!!!!.. :)
Hello!
Idaho is amazing place! If you like nature, mountains it is the best place! You can take a look at http://www.sunvalley.com !
Have a goot time!!!

Jakub
Hi .. Thank u .. but I couldn't go because I had to take the Summer term in college!!! :(