Northern Ireland anyone got any pictures?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Northern Ireland anyone got any pictures?

Post by Shazzam »

My aunt and uncle live in Northern Ireland, they would really like us to visit them (very soon, by the sounds of his emails) :lol: . We are definately going to get there but it will probably take a few years to save enough money for the whole family to go.

Has anyone been to Northern Ireland?

If so do you have any pictures of the area that you could share with us :?:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, i've never been there, although ireland it's a place that i'm start to think more frequently since ryanair has started their flights to dublin from porto :lol: , but of course this is about ireland... northern ireland it's a place that have never heard much about it, just when portuguese team of football play against them 8) but even this way i would like to know something about these two countries :wink:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Rui wrote:well, i've never been there, although ireland it's a place that i'm start to think more frequently since ryanair has started their flights to dublin from porto :lol: , but of course this is about ireland... northern ireland it's a place that have never heard much about it, just when portuguese team of football play against them 8) but even this way i would like to know something about these two countries :wink:
Maybe Butler can send us some pictures when he comes back from holidays. :D
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, i dont know if this is right place to ask things about Dublin.. but i would like to know more things about the city and special the opinion of someone that has already been there, it would be also great to know the best way to get from the airport to the centre of the city... im thinking very seriously in visit Dublin, Liverpool its another option so im gathering some features that i would like to see in both cities and in the end i will make a decision 8)