Welcome to Phu Quoc (Vietnam)! What a nice place!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

iwantmore

Welcome to Phu Quoc (Vietnam)! What a nice place!

Post by iwantmore »

Have you ever been to Phu Quoc? It's still very wild and not many people live there. I think you should stay in a resort there so you can enjoy nice, blue beach, otherwise, you may enjoy ... mud and .... underclothes. :twisted: . There aren't many food you can choose. You may think that this island must have delicious food such as fishes, loobster, grab.... but don't you know that its main food is ... offal bread :twisted: . Come and enjoy it....hahahahahaha
stevenbeo

About Phu Quoc Island

Post by stevenbeo »

Dear Iwantmore!

- I've never been to Pho Quoc before. I heard that the beach is beautiful and clean, is this true? My friends have been to Phu Quoc many times, and they told me that the flights sometimes are delayed, and this really annoys them.

P/s: If I had enough money, I would fly to Phu Quoc. Thanks for your presentation.

Best wishes,

Stevenbeo.
hongdiem

Re: About Phu Quoc Island

Post by hongdiem »

It must be a great place ! I havent been there yet but i heard that it 's really nice there . Hope we can go there someday eh?

stevenbeo wrote:Dear Iwantmore!

- I've never been to Pho Quoc before. I heard that the beach is beautiful and clean, is this true? My friends have been to Phu Quoc many times, and they told me that the flights sometimes are delayed, and this really annoys them.

P/s: If I had enough money, I would fly to Phu Quoc. Thanks for your presentation.

Best wishes,

Stevenbeo.
stevenbeo

Dear hongdiem!

Post by stevenbeo »

Dear hongdiem!

- Yes, I hope we will have a chance to go there.

Best wishes,

Stevenbeo
hongdiem

Post by hongdiem »

heheh i hope so ! :wink: i'll save money from tomorrow ! :roll: how much will it cost eh?
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

Thanks, but I've already gone there and I swear I won't come back.
pencil

a nice place to visit

Post by pencil »

i have also heard about this island, especially famous for its sauce as well as a political historic prison. nowadays it is well known as a wonderful place to picnic or relax at weekend.
it is a shame that i have no its pictures or some books to read about.
i hope one day i can get there.
pencil

trip by sea

Post by pencil »

a trip to there by sea sounds better. i always love sea. surely i will not choose the plane to get there. not just because it is often delayed, i think too it will spoil our trip.
im from north so i have to save more than anyone else in south in order that my dream can come true.
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

Yes, that's right but if you'd like to find something new then try traveling by plane. It's very interesting. I don't regret spendind my money on that thing.