who likes to visit MY COUNTRY???

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

nala

who likes to visit MY COUNTRY???

Post by nala »

i'm from Vietnam i'ma girl 19 years old, i'm trying to be a tour guide once so i need someone to visit my city SAIGON. My city is very nice for taste food of course if you like beach or coaste you can vist middle of Vietnam, many beaches are beautiful. In here has forrest too if you like camping in forrest.
people are friendly if you meet right one :D
Visit...... and visit.... now
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I'll visit YOUR COUNTRY...someday :D
Dexter
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dexter »

Xkalibur wrote:I'll visit YOUR COUNTRY...someday :D
me too :D
planning to travel all around the world someday... but unfortunately i don't know when my someday will be :(
ilargia

Post by ilargia »

I am a girl from Basque Country. Although we are situated in the north of Spain we are very different from them.Our weather is similar to the south of Great Britain, you know, rainny days in winter but pretty, calm days on summer to visit our beachs.
My country is full of beautiful landscapes and singular cottages. We are surronded by high mountains which we visit frecuently.
We are said to be very conscious about our work and sometimes it´s seems to be that we always think only about it. It´s true in part because we work hardly but we enjoy having talking with friends on wekends or travelling. I feel proud of being from here because I consider its people very kind, well,at least, we try it.
We have our language (Basque) very different from Spanish.For example I will told you how to say something in Basque:"I love you" (Nik maite zaitut)
Finally, perhaps you have heard about our last museum: Guggenheim. It´s wonderful!
cuongviet

Post by cuongviet »

Yeah!!! I am from vietnam like you. If you want to pratice being a tour guide, you don't need to go too far to find your partners. I can take any tour that you operate. 8) :twisted: :evil: :wink: :shock:
cuongviet

Post by cuongviet »

in my opinion, Your unhappiness because of your unrealistic desires. Cause you desire too many things and it make you unhappy. the only way to reach happiness is lowering your desires.
But i think that we need put our goals out of our reach a little to make our lives more exciting. If we get something easily, it become worthless to us and we don't apreciate it. And when we have reached our small desires that we set before, we continue to set other goals.
We make short steps everyday and when we lok back we can see that we have gone too far.