Clickair

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Clickair

Post by Rui »

http://www.clickair.com

this is the new subsidiary company of Iberia that has started their operations as a new low cost airline, fortunately they have chosen porto as one of their destinations with a daily connection to barcelona, this just a week after ryanair has announced the same route :D so now i have new cheap offers to travel from porto to europe, but the reason of my question is.. who here has already flown with low cost airlines and what do you think of them, this when some similar companies are opening international long distance routes which will be like a new era of international aviation industry, theres already some people saying that this is going to increase the number of people travelling across the world so much that the environment will have incredible harms, what do you think about all this?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

You should know that you can't trust Iberia :lol:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, i've flown with them once and let me tell you that they were pretty good, the best price compared with other air companies and a good service :lol: i love spanish services so much as you Dixie :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

But you have no idea what they are like :lol: :lol: Don't you know anything about Iberia? Seriously, Rui :!: :roll: :lol:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, i was being serious when i said that they have the best fares to europe and the major countries in south american, specially when compared with TAP, our national air company, but why.... do they have something wrong? or is it just something you dont like because they have spain colors on their planes :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Forget about Spain, you're obsessed!

Seriously, you don't know anything about the problems Iberia has been having in the last few years? Thousands of people are really disappointed with the company.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

what can i tell you.. i've never heard nothing about that, all i know is that, they have cheaper prices compared with all the other companies, excluding of course the low cost airlines(ryanair;airberlin;hlx) also operating from porto. have you already flown with them?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I am not sure...

Well, I was telling you that because the news are filled constantly with the problems caused by Iberia. The workers start a strike and then the Barcelona airport becomes a chaos. It's a problem that repeats itself from time to time.