where are you travelling virtually now?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello :)

Today we are visiting Vienna - a beautiful European capital.

And here is the link I want to post here:

Vienna

The guy who speaks about Vienna is bit crazy and sometimes uses awful vocabulary :(. His Eglish isn't perfect but there are few things about Vienna on youtube.com. And no things in English I could find apart from this piece...

All the best :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello again :)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello last time today... well, English of the guy on the video above isn't perfect the same way as mine isn't ... thus now something completely different :)

I found some videos on-line about Polish (Silesian) Beskidy mountains. They aren't too high so great for starting skiers.
All in all I think I should mention them here too!
So 21 seconds in Beskidy in winter!!!

Beskidy in winter

See you soon - next post will about Canada... I haven't been there yet...and you? :roll:

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I have written that next time I will present some Canadian nature but I am still not ready.

In the meantime I have discovered another terrible video that is about one big orca attacking a woman.
I understand - wild sharks but wild orcas? :(
I have always liked watching trained orcas and you?
But after this video many of my views have been changed :( Probably only dolphins can be trustworthy... :roll:

Orca attacks a woman

Is it often when trained orcas attack?
In wikiepdia I read :Captive Orcas have occasionally acted aggressively towards themselves, other Orcas, or humans, which critics say is a result of stress. Nothing about fatal attacks on human beings but who knows what can happen in future? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't stress orcas too much, please (and not only orcas)! :roll:

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello today :)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi everyone who cares :)

I really wanted to post here bit more about Canada (first) and Austrialia (next) but I am still not ready. So busy days I have ... :(

So today I am going to Himalaya mountains. There are so many videos on Mount Everest on-line - some of better, others of worse quality and the one beneath isn't the worst at all. The sound is clear enough to be understood thus you can have next nice on-line English lesson :) Next travels soon :)

Climbing Mount Everest

I would like to know all proverbs connected with Himalaya mountains. If you know some - write, please :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello :)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

The video today will be rather short. I want to show you some sands of Sahara desert. It must be really great experience to see a desert, to walk a desert - a sand sea. I hope to see Sahara desert one day :)

Well... the video below has got only few words. Few words and lots of sand... :)

Enjoy watching :)

Running Sahara desert in Morocco

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi :)

Some hours ago I was travelling across Sahara desert when, suddenly, I noticed something...green. At first I thought it was OASIS. But no!!! There were some aliens!!! Soon after I met a huge flying saucer. Russian businessmen invited me to come inside.
We took off and went... to the moon.

So I am on the moon now! :)

Here is a movie about first travel to the moon:

Landing on the Moon 1969

Our pictures will be ready soon :)
I hope you are as happy as I am :)
See you soon :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today I am in Ireland. Watch this nice movie (or rather nice pictures)about Green Island...

Nice silent video about Ireland

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

again me...

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Well ... I will present to you my pictures from the moon 2007 soon... in the meantime... safari in Kenya...

Safari in Kenya

ps. sorry that the video above isn't of the best quality...but I didn't find anything better... probably the best would be to watch it at the smallest size of the screen ...

Happy watching :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today I am in India. Look at that! There are no rules at all when driving in India! The same in Poland only we PROBABLY have more accidents... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Traffic in India

See you soon :)))

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello here:)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello today :)

Well... today I have come to show you something quite different than yesterday. India is a huge country, full of diversities. The video below shows everyone quite different picture than yesterday's movie. Which picture is more true? I don't know. I never was in India... yet :).

Well... I would like only to add here that when you open the video below you will see many other videos about India on the right side of your computer screen. Some are really great! I recommend them all! :)

Modern
India

Next fantastic journeys soon...
Guess now where will I go? :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello today:)

This time I want to show you some Japan. This is such a far, exotic country from my perspective... . First a short promotional video about Japan:
Japan

And here some recollections of Italians who travelled to Japan. Pity whole movie (21 parts I suspect) is in Italian only :(. Besides you have to find on your own the other parts of the movie... :roll: ...here and there ...:roll:

Italians in Japan

Well... I had to take you (and me) to Japan. You could see on the video above that India has become another Japan lately so the more I felt oblidged to show everyone a cradle of this economical change... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't know where will I go next. Any suggestions?
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Helo dear travellers :)

Today we are going to Russia (again as I remember).
We will pay two visits in two different, important Russian cities - Saint Petersburg and Moscow or Moscow and Saint Petersburg. Two journeys will be kept in careless, western style. The third trip is my favourite one. Specially its musical backgrund is very Russian... :)

So Moscow first:
Travelling to Moscow (cheerful travel)

Travelling to Moscow (serious musical background)

Things to see in Saint Petersburg:

West goes to Saint Petersburg

How do you like the journeys today? :roll: :roll: :roll:

LM

PS. Maybe you have any suggestions where would you like to go in future? :)
I am open for all ideas... :)
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Ups.... hello again ... :)

Well...I can see I've made some mess with travel to Moscow in my post above. Namely the first journey should be solemn and the second cheerful. Ups :oops:

I hope you can forgive me. So once again :

Moscow with solemn musical background

Cheerful travel to Moscow

OK. I hope everything is OK now :)

Read me soon :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Well... this is the last ps. of mine here today ( I do hope). So it is even not so much West going to Saint Petersburg in one video above but typically US point of view. You know...Europe - a place nearby North Pole with many historical places... OMG :oops: :oops: :oops: Aren't such ideas educational tragedy of US... I am quite sure about it ... : )

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello hello :)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today I would like to show you some video about National Parks of Croatia. There are two parts of the video - part one and part two. I am putting here part one. You have to find part two on your own :)

Probably pictures aren't of the best quality but you can learn many things from the video below :)

First, however, I would like to present to everyone some general info about National Parks in Croatia :)
So some general info first :
National parks of Croatia

And then a video :

a video about national parks of Croatia

Where Croatia is located you can see on the political map of Europe that I put in this thread bit earlier :)

Nice watching :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello hello :)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

New day new VIRTUAL travel :)
Today I am cycling around Vietnam... It is a first part of my virtual travel across Vietnam. Soon I will travel to Hanoi ( as far as I remember very crazy people live in a capital of Vietnam).
Well... the quality of the video beneath is rather poor but you can make the picture smaller and thus improve its quality (easy and efficient way of improving a quality of most videos).
So lets start :
Visiting Vietnam

Well... I must say Vietnam is very, very similar to Poland as deals many aspects. Polish roads are also very dangerous, narrow, many bikers and many accidents we have (probably the biggest amount of accidents in EU). Many drivers are unsober... :roll:
others drive much too fast while roads are very narrors and many trees grow nearby them ... :(

Well... Vietnam on the video above seems to be more bikers-friendly than most of Poland... see me soon again :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello :))
Before we will travel to Hanoi I want to show you some other cities. I am starting my virtual journey with a city Prague. Here is a video about one day in Prague... I hope you will enjoy it... :)

One day in Prague

PS. Next will be London and then Hanoi :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello again :))

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello again :)

Well... I have come to conclusion that I have put too little sound into my posts here lately. I mean too little English language. So I want to improve it now. London rocks! :)
For the first time in this plot we are visiting wonderful London... :) The sound in the video below isn't the best of course but it can be understood... good luck then :)

Jenna is presenting London

Practise your English and enjoy virtual travelling across the world!

Read me soon here:)
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello in this nice plot of mine:)

My last trip was... not so far from my place of living.
To one pond that I wanted to see much earlier but I was never able to get there. So at last I reached it... and I liked this place very much.

Of course it was my real journey when I got its banks but each time when I will look at the pictures beneath I will go there virtually... :)

The place is really nice. Almost no mosquitos and many blueberries to pick up when ripe, little hills that surround the pond encourage to walk around it... you should really go there to see it :)))

Piegża Pond

Well... I can notice that most of pictures in my www sides about Alaska National Parks dissapeared (and about NP in Oregon).
Don't be angry at your computers! It is my fault I am afraid :(

I will try to repair all things soon :)))

See me later :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello today

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today I am in European Union (still) and I want to show you a video with Corrida.

You can also read about Corrida beneath. To practise your English :)

Spanish Corrida

Bullfighting

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hello hello :)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi again :)

Now I am travelling virtually to one HISTORICAL place where one German Prince about 100 years ago planted many rhododendrons in the middle of a forest.
Why did he do it? It was a plantation that was going to be put into German local English-style gardens when bit bigger... well IWW , then political changes on this area and at last IIWW ...it all caused that people forgot about plantation of rhododendrons that grew bigger and bigger... as they are today. Now the place is called to be a monument of nature. The bushes are about 5 metres high!!! They form a square 50m x50 metres... you can watch them from a special sight-seeing platform.

How do you like the place? :)

Rhododendrons catawbiensis

The road-sign on first picture says "To the monument of nature". I think it is very nice. And new :)

LM

I am waiting for your virtual trips... :)

My next trips - soon :)
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today - after squarerooting Poland - I am travelling virtually to Istanbul. To Turkey.

Here are pictures from journey:

Travel to Istanbul

Nice journey :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Wow! Today I am going to show you something really great. A trip to little Netherlands and its capital -Amsterdam :)

Netherland - Poland after squarerooting... or what :roll:

Watch English language video beneath - it is really worthy of watching it! :)

Travel to ...Amsterdam

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today something quite different.
Today a journey far from big cities and civilisation... today I am going to take you for a trip into the Andes.

A very nice video, nice music. No English. Just landscapes... for all lazy English learners... ;)

Patagonian Andes

LM

PS. I hope to meet you there one day...but in real... :roll: :roll: :roll:
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today I would like to come back to Europe. Some English language again :). Well... I want to show you Jungfraujoch. That is a place where the highest railway station in Europe is located at the altitude of 3454 metres above sea level.

I was there. Hard to believe but I was there! And I would like to come back there soon... :(

here is a video:

Jungfrau, Switzerland (Top of Europe)

And here is some info from wikipedia:

Jungfraujoch-wikipedia

See me soon... in next virtual travels of mine... :)

Think - 3454... :roll: :roll: :roll:

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

First a train goes in the open. Then you have to change trains and the train goes inside the mountain. In a tunnel. Maybe someone is interested in this message... :roll:

See me soon :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today I am going to show you some part of Sicilia... unfortunatelly, I haven't been there... yet... :(

Some nice sounds of music and no English in the video today ... bit pity but, on the other hand, Cosa Nostra's head quater doesn't have to be specially advertised in any important language (as far as I remember) ... :roll:

Sicilia

Well that's all for today,

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Important message for all travellers.
The new 7 wonders of the world have just been chosen.
Here they are - the places you really should visit.
At least virtually ;) :

THE NEW 7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD

See me soon :)

LM

PS. Do you have you own, better ideas of places that could be also proposed to the next edition of this poll? :roll: Put them here, please :)
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello,

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello,

Today travel around America. Very patriotic travel.
A poetical one.

I hope you will like this travel :)

America, why I love her

See me soon,
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hi,

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today I would like to show you two movies.
About National Park Death Valley in California.
First some reading :

death Valley - wikipedia reading

and here are movies:

A ride through Death Valley National Park

National Park Death Valley - a movie

Hope you have enjoyed the virtual travel of mine.
I would like to be there one day. With much water on me, of course :)

Remember - 3 litres of water per 1 hour for walking there in summer. Otherwise you will be dried to death as a roasted chicken... as many people who had ended their lives like this there ... :(
No shade...no hope for shade there...for a drop of rain... :(

Take care,
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Here is a place that I already visited in my vitrual trips. Crater Lake in Oregon. But I would like to present this wonderful site once again.
Why? I would like to have my own little, fine boat and go there one day ... and go there around... look at this blue water... they say the water is as blue as the sky!

I would like to see such water, really... :roll:

Crater Lake Oregon

Very sad... read me soon :)
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

One video more... a video with a boat...

One video more - about Crater Lake

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

new day...another journey....

Post by LadyMacbeth »

New day - new virtual journey :)
Back to Grand Canyon Colorado... the biggest canyon on earth.... I have presented it here bit earlier... and now come back... :)

about Grand Canyon Colorado - from Britannica.com

Grand Canyon Colorado US

Hope you enjoy this virtual journey of mine.

Next journeys soon :)
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hallo today,

two new journeys :)
Today we are in Canyonlands National Park in Utah, US :)

Canyonlands National Park, Utah

Canyonlands, Utah Grand View Point Overlook 360

See my next virtual travels soon ... :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello again :)

last nice video today :)

Arches National Park

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello,

Post by LadyMacbeth »

THIS is last video from Utah today :)
A very nice video with a quiet music. Around 2nd minute of this video you can see some views from Dead Horse Point. Very important place :)

Arches

See me soon in my next virtual youtube.com (and not only!!!) travels :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today a virtual trip to Niagara Falls... a lot of water there...indeed... :roll:

Niagara Falls and not only movie 1

Niagara Falls with a little French

Niagara Falls in Winter

Niagara Falls movie 4

PS. Movie 2 is the best of these 4 (in my opinion) :)

Movie 4 isn't only about Niagara Falls but also
about other attractions. A room with a view on
Niagara Falls ...interesting how much for it...?
Or maybe... not interesting at all... :roll:

See me soon in my next virtual trips :)
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I have just noticed I have above 7000 people in this plot. How wonderful! :) THANKS for reading about my virtual journeys. HOWEVER, I stiil insist on reading here about more travells ...not only mine :).

Today I want to show you a Galapogos turtle that can keep apple on its head. Isn't it fascinating somehow? :roll:

However, I really don't know if the animal is kept somewhere on Galapagos island or elsewehere in a zoo... it is not told in the video... :(

All in all... if any of you visited Galapagos - write me about it here, please :)

Galapagos turtle with an apple on its head

PS. OKI. That's all now :). You must admit this turtle above is so skilled... :roll:

What do you think? :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi again :)

Over 10 000 people in this nice thread of mine ( I hope it is a nice plot of mine about virtual travelling) :) You can add your nice virtual travels around the world too. Why not :)
OK. So today I would like to show you a little piece of Seattle. One day probably I will explain you why. Or maybe at once - because it is such a rainy, rainy city (they say it is the most rainy city in US). And truly speaking I like rain very much. So now some really sunny pictures from very rainy Seattle.

Seattle

Soon more virtual journeys of mine :)
Add your virtual journeys, please :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hi for one moment ago :)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

And one more video about travelling along Seattle.
Mind for a very nice and cheerful music in both videos :)

Driving through downtown Seattle

Soon more virtual journeys of mine :)
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Back in Europe today :)

A very nice musical video from Paris.

Paris, France 2006

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

next virtual journey.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

This virtual journey of mine is to a little town, in Washigton State, US called Eatonville.
I think it is a wonderful place to spend some days there. It is located 1,5 hour south from Seattle. Nearby Mt. Rainer National Park and St. Helens National Monument. Wonderful nature there, nice people, food and lots of attractions.

Here is a cite from Eatonsville's official webside about what can you do there :)
Eatonville, 1.5 hours south of Seattle, is a friendly community that serves as the gateway to Mount Rainier National Park, 25 miles East. Home town restaurants, bakeries, markets, arts and crafts shops, and galleries line the streets of the town. Chat with the locals, order a homemade burger, espresso, or slice of mountain berry pie, or visit the many arts and craft galleries. Eatonville has a way of luring visitors to stop and stretch their legs, breathe the clean air, take in the magnificent views of Mount Rainier, and enjoy time observing rural America at its best!
Population 1905, and growing, Eatonville enjoys the best of both worlds. Many residents travel the two lane highways to jobs in the city, but the majority work in retail and service businesses catering to the needs of local residents as well as travelers to Mount Rainier and Mount St. Helens.
Eatonville is experiencing rapid growth in its residential, commercial and tourist population, while maintaining the look, feel and charm associated with small town rural America.
As you travel to Mount Rainier you'll observe many of the farms in this rich agricultural section of Washington State.
Mount Rainier National Park
An active volcano encased in over 35 square miles of snow and ice is 14,410' at the summit. The park is adorned with beautiful old growth forests and subalpine meadows, hiking trails and visitor centers. Two million people enjoy the grandeur and beauty of Mount Rainier each year.
-Scenic drives through the parks 147 miles of roads.
Most roads are open from late May to early October,
with stunning views and access to a variety of
hiking trails.
-Hike the groomed trails
-Climbing its Mount Rainier's summit
-Snowshoe or cross-country ski
-Camp along glacier-fed rivers
-Photograph wildflowers, wildlife
-Spectacular views everywhere
-Explore the Longmire Historic District in the SW
corner of the park.
-Visit Christine Falls or Narada Falls on the road
from Longmire and Paradise
-Paradise (south side): Visit the Jackson Visitor
Center, the Historic Paradise Inn
-Hike the 240 miles of maintained trails in the park
-Hike through the world-famous subalpine meadows
-Visit Reflection Lakes, Box Canyon, or the Grove of
the Patriarchs on the roads between Paradise and
Ohanapecosh
-Ohanapecosh (southeast corner): Explore the old
growth forest
-Tipsoo Lake is a short side trip off the road
between Ohanapecosh and White River
-Visit Sunrise (east side) from July to October. It
provides outstanding views of Mount Rainier and its
glaciers, and trails through subalpine meadows.
-See Carbon River rainforest in the NE corner of the
park.
-Visit Mowich Lake (the road to Mowich Lake is
unpaved - opens early July).

Parking can be difficult or impossible to find on sunny summer weekends at Paradise,Sunrise, Grove of the Patriarchs, and at trail heads between Longmire and Paradise. Try to visit these areas on weekdays, arrive early in the day, and car pool to the park.
Welcome to Eatonville, Washington!!!

Eatonville holidays

PS. Remember, there are still two other Eatonvilles in North America- one in California and the other in Canada as far as I remember.

Soon more virtual trips of mine :)
You are welcomed :)
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

next entry.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

This entry is about active volacono in Washington state, US - Mount St Helens.
St.Helens National Monument lies nearby Eatonville.
When you are in Washington, you should really visit Mount Helens National Monument. You are welcomed :)

Mount St. Helens

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today I want to invite you to Prehistoric Park.
Isn't it the most exciting travel ever?
Travel in time? When you like such travels we are many, many million years ago when no human beings existed at all.

Anyway, the travel I am presenting today is a part of 6-episode TV series. Here is an info from wikipedia:

Six part television series in documentary style, from Impossible Pictures Limited, (the makers of Walking with Dinosaurs) which premiered on ITV on 22 July 2006 and on Animal Planet on 29 October 2006. Each episode is an hour long including commercial breaks.

The programme is narrated by David Jason and presented by Nigel Marven. The fictional component is the theme that Nigel goes back to various geological time periods through a time portal, and brings back live specimens of extinct animals back to the present day, where they are exhibited in a wildlife park named Prehistoric Park, which is a big area between high steep mountains and ocean (which serve to help confine any escapes) with varied environments. The name seems to be based on "Jurassic Park".

On the DVD of the series, the introduction says that "the events in these 6 episodes are largely to find the possibility of keeping animals from old geological periods alive in the modern world and later they may get breeding populations of more species".

PREHISTORIC PARK

I hope you will like travel around Prehistorc Park as much as I like it :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today I would like to show you one Polish city in the south. It is called Katowice and it is a capital of Silesia region (where I am born and where I live). As every city in this world it has some good and bad sides as I have always thought. But someone made a movie called "wonderful city".
I wondered a lot about this name...maybe it is also a "wonderful city"...who knows? :roll:

Katowice - wonderful city

Soon more virtual travels of mine and ( as I hope ) I will read about your virtual travels, too :)

Yours faithfully,
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

We have already been running across Sahara desert in this thread.
Today I want to show you a movie with trees inside total sand. How is it possible? Doth trees must have roots - how they can have them in this deep, moving layer of sand? How deep the layer of sand is? The answer for all these questions of mine is I DON'T KNOW. I have never been in Sahara desert :(
But I like it very much.
I hope you will like watching the movie below. Cause a movie from and about Marocco is really worthy watching it :)

ouarzazate morocco

PS. If you have any clues about water, sand and green palm trees inside the Sahara desert - let me know, please :)

Yours faithfully,
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi again for a moment:)

One little correction. I don't know how it happened that "Star Wars" music was put here :oops:
Sorry! Now you should see Maroccan video below with nice music :)

ouarzazate morocco

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hi here :)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today we are travelling to China where we are taking morning exercises with young Chineese people.

People around the world, take the exercises with Chineese students, please :)

Stunning Morning Exercises at Chinese School

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hi here:)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Today I would like to show you a youtube.com video from a documentary I saw some days ago on Polish TV. It was made by one Brit who came to live in Nepal, who met there honey hunters and produced the documentary about them. Has anyone of you seen this movie?

The bees shown in this movie are ones of the most dangerous bee-tribes in the world.
However, because of the increasing interest both in watching working honey hunters (the most probably) and climbing these steepy rocks in order to experience something really thrilling and breath-taking -the bees are in danger.

Save the Nepali rock-bees then. Don't disturb them! Don't ruin their nests unneceserilly.
Don't watch these stupid and dangerous stunt shows! Better go and eat some bread instead. Or buy some cheap bananas.

honey hunter

Sincerely yours,
LM

PS1. Honey hunters have...bare feet (notice it!!!) bare feet when they are standing around millions of bees on the botchy ladders. Many of them have fallen down of course. They don't have to eat this honey at all. They have better things to eat too. I think, however (like the author of whole film), this is a need of showing off that pushes them to go so high.
And it is so dangerous of course... :(
To me - absolutely awful! :(

What do you think about honey hunters? :roll:

PS2. Youtube.com video has no sound of course. Just a picture. Pity.
marumani

Post by marumani »

:lol: I would like to travel to Paris. The city of love. :D