VISIT COSTA RICA

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

carlosled

VISIT COSTA RICA

Post by carlosled »

HI MY NAME IS CARLOS I´M FROM COSTA RICA THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.
THIS A SMALL PLACE BUT HERE YOU CAN FIND ALL THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MY COUNTRY JUST ANSWER THE MESSAGE
Tanna

Costs Rica

Post by Tanna »

Hi,

I live in Thailand. I would like to go there in the future.
Costs Rica is in Caribbean Sea and between NIGARAGUA and PANAMA. I don,t know It's right or wrong.

Tanna
memc

Costa Rica

Post by memc »

Hi,
I am from Costa Rica too. Tanna I would like to go to Thailand, it's such a beautiful country. May be someday I will probably go.
InLove
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by InLove »

Wow! Costa Rica with a variety of beautiful girls. I love it and them so much :D
memc

Post by memc »

Jaja thank you in love...!! :wink:
inigoed

Post by inigoed »

Hi , I'm inigoed ,a Filipino. Yes , If I would have a chance i would (be glad to) visit Costa Rica. I have heard and read a lot about your country. I just do hope that someday I will be able to visit Costa Rica.
MONCHO

Re: VISIT COSTA RICA

Post by MONCHO »

carlosled wrote:HI MY NAME IS CARLOS I´M FROM COSTA RICA THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.
THIS A SMALL PLACE BUT HERE YOU CAN FIND ALL THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MY COUNTRY JUST ANSWER THE MESSAGE
I am from Costa Rica too, completely agree with you Carlos. The nature is amazing, forest, beaches... Really every place is wonderfull in my country, the people that lives out can be sure if visit CR will be so happy.
engineer

Post by engineer »

Hi,

I want to know more about your country. That's will be useful if you provide the subject with pictures :wink: .

Thanks
faarigia

Re: VISIT COSTA RICA

Post by faarigia »

IM FROM SPAIN AND LAST YEAR I WENT TO JAPAN WITH MY GRANFATHER IS A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY AND INTERESTING.A COUNTRY FULL OF TECHNOLOGY AND VERY DELOPED. ITS VERY DIFFERENT FROM SAPIN AND AMERICA A DIFERENCE BETWEEN THE JAPANESE CULTURE AND THE AMERICAN IS THAT JAPANESE PEOPLE HAVE A COLECTIVE VISION AND THAT IS IMPORTANT FOR THEIR BUSINESS ALSO
Lily lara