Tell me about your country!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

aggasz

Re: Tell me about your country!

Post by aggasz » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:55 am

Hello everyone :) My name is Agnieszka. I'm from Poland. I live in Lodz. This city is located in the center of Poland.
The capital of the country is Warsaw :) In my opinion the most beautiful cities of my country is Wroclaw and Toruń.
I recommend you my country because there are many interesting musems, parks, restaurants and another places where you can relax.

Have a nice day!!! :):)

Rick Bolton

Re: Tell me about your country!

Post by Rick Bolton » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:27 pm

Hi there! 8-)
My name is Rick. I come from Spain. Currently I live in the Netherlands but that is temporarily due to the well-known circumstances. Spain is a country of well-mannered people, great educational system and of course of the biggest football clubs in the world: Barcelona and Real Madrid). If you visit Spain sometime in the future I am sure that you will like it for sure because of its awesome architecture and great location. If you are a fan of sunny weather and are into swimming then Spain is definitely your country! {-;
BTW here is my dream place for living https://virtoproperty.com/property-for- ... ta-del-sol. Property there is relatively expensive but it is worth it fir sure :)