What do you think about Russia?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

rcernar

Re: What do you think about Russia?

Post by rcernar »

Hi mi name is Rocio Roxana! ...In my personal opinion, Russia is one of the countries most organized and impressive where I have been with the amazing Red Square and Kremlin Museum.

Wonderful! That's only what i can said.

Bye
FireLotus

Post by FireLotus »

Russia...my mum is Russian,but now I live in another country,I haven't been in Russia for 5 years...I miss it SO MUCH!!!I think this is a country with great climate and nature,there's so much to visit and so much to learn...That's my opinion about Russia. :D
~While there's life,there's hope~
IrinaKhizh

Post by IrinaKhizh »

:? :) Yea, that is the question. WHY do we, Russians, feel SO concerned about foreigners opinion about Russia?? :)
Anyway, it was nice to read that the opinion about Russia is good on the whole :)
FireLotus

Post by FireLotus »

many people also say that the most attractive thing about Russia is Russian people's character. They are very simple to understand,they don't need much and they are also very easy going. I don't know if it is true;but many people say so. :D
IrinaKhizh wrote::? :) Yea, that is the question. WHY do we, Russians, feel SO concerned about foreigners opinion about Russia?? :)
Anyway, it was nice to read that the opinion about Russia is good on the whole :)
i am not sure if this is only Russians'...
~While there's life,there's hope~
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

FireLotus wrote:many people also say that the most attractive thing about Russia is Russian people's character. They are very simple to understand,they don't need much and they are also very easy going. I don't know if it is true;but many people say so. :D
hehehe, not very praising, right, fellows? I mean quite simple and having no many requirments to be happy with

and what about a deep Russian soul all foreigners are so concerned about? :D I feel deprived
wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by wllsp »

FireLotus wrote:many people also say that the most attractive thing about Russia is Russian people's character. They are very simple to understand,they don't need much and they are also very easy going. :D
Incredible stuff ... Can't believe it is all about us :)!
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

I have never been in Russia but I`d like cuz I like 2 travel.I know that Russia is a very cold country. :~: :~:
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
VAnastasiAV

Post by VAnastasiAV »

Hello!
I live in the south of Russia, and the weather here is toooooo hot now. And winter is rainy and messy. So, Russia has different kinds of climate :-D
anzal

Post by anzal »

I'm from Costa Rica. I have never been in Russia, But some friends visited last year and they told me that the people was so friendly and they want to go agian. They had a nice expirience!!!
Vittoria

Post by Vittoria »

I'm not sure but many people said that Russia is the one of dangerous places in the world. There are many terrorists and frouds. However, some cities are very beautiful. ISN'T IT?
henguru

Post by henguru »

Vittoria wrote:I'm not sure but many people said that Russia is the one of dangerous places in the world. There are many terrorists and frouds. However, some cities are very beautiful. ISN'T IT?
Yes, Russia is good for suicide!
Angry government, hungry people...
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

henguru wrote:
Vittoria wrote:I'm not sure but many people said that Russia is the one of dangerous places in the world. There are many terrorists and frouds. However, some cities are very beautiful. ISN'T IT?
Yes, Russia is good for suicide!
Angry government, hungry people...
Are you a Russian citizen?