WINTER LOVE

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

miss

WINTER LOVE

Post by miss »

Hi..I'm from Indonesia
I like snow even in my country has not it :?
Could you share to me what the benefit in your country has winter..maybe about the holidays,snowball-snowman,cool..or what else..???

i really interested about it :mrgreen:
Best Regards,
--Miss Nani--
zuri

Re: WINTER LOVE

Post by zuri »

hi you :D
I'm from Switzerland..do you know where it is? It's a small country in Europe, next to Germany, France and Italy! Ok it doesn't matter..by all means we have a really nice winter! If you like to ski or just to enjoy the winter you need to visit the Alpes from December untill February!! It's really beautiful to see the white snow on the roofs and the streets..
But for me it's something normal and actually I don't like the winter very much..it's cold and wet..except during christmas time it could be really nice because of the decoration..the lights are so nice..you just wanna stay at your warm home with a cup of tea and watch the snow falling down! A nice scenario!!

Maybe you can visit Swtzerland soon.. :D
miss

Post by miss »

zuri wrote:hi you :D
I'm from Switzerland..do you know where it is? It's a small country in Europe, next to Germany, France and Italy! Ok it doesn't matter..by all means we have a really nice winter! If you like to ski or just to enjoy the winter you need to visit the Alpes from December untill February!! It's really beautiful to see the white snow on the roofs and the streets..
But for me it's something normal and actually I don't like the winter very much..it's cold and wet..except during christmas time it could be really nice because of the decoration..the lights are so nice..you just wanna stay at your warm home with a cup of tea and watch the snow falling down! A nice scenario!!

Maybe you can visit Swtzerland soon.. :D

yup it's contrary of me :)

i like rain..i like water..and i think i'll be like winter..yes your right it's wet but as you know it's make your feeling to be cool..relax..and fresh :D :lol:
in your country the winter is something normal but in my country you can't find it , summer is the most season. it make felt hot :evil: . i swear really really don't like it.
i'm so happy if i could go in other country who have the winter especially when a christmas day, maybe in switzerland :wink: as you tell about the decoration and the lights with snowman or snowball..i thing that's very interested.i like to enjoy it :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D

thank you for your share :D
Best Regards,
--Miss Nani--
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

miss wrote:Hi..I'm from Indonesia
I like snow even in my country has not it :?
Could you share to me what the benefit in your country has winter..maybe about the holidays,snowball-snowman,cool..or what else..???

i really interested about it :mrgreen:

Don't worry dear. I wish that the such weather comes to blessing your countries with milk and honey.
here in paksitan somewhat same but occassionally by the blessing of God such weather comes in our country
By an act of grace of God it grows each and everything here we get spacious benefit
we have four in four weather in pakistan it's a really gracious of God
As you sew, so shall you reap
Rafal

Post by Rafal »

I like winter in Poland especially before and during Christmas and New Year. There is something in the air at that time, something ends and something begins. It's a waiting time. Unfortunately winter lasts until March. If we only had right after New Year's Eve Spring time already it would make New Year really new. We should change this! {-:
But to the point, to the snow. Despite of all the difficulties - cold, freeze, snow clearance, slippery, broken legs/arms, car's bumps, heating costs...,winter is great. Looks beautiful, you can enjoy the snow, make a snowman, have a snowball fight, go to sledding... Kids love it! If you like winter sports such as skiing, snowboarding, ice skating... That's Your Time!
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Rafal wrote:
But to the point, to the snow. Despite of all the difficulties - cold, freeze, snow clearance, slippery, broken legs/arms,
It must be a very good business a clinic of Orthopedic surgery over there. In winter, of course. :lol:
Rafal

Post by Rafal »

Yes. it is {-;
Watch this winter in Finland. They are prepared all the time unlike the other countries in Europe this year :arrow: http://cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011 ... i.snow.cnn
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

i used to hope to see snow for once at least in my lifetime, however 5 contineous days of raining where the sun is nowhere changed my mind. i was scared to death that i might catch cold again and spent a whole month recovering. i think seeing pictures of snowy places is enough for me right now.
manal
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by manal »

oh ,it is my dream to live in a snowy country,
i spent some holidays in such places where i was very much interested.
sohapearl

Post by sohapearl »

Hello all... I want to share my experience when I was travelling to Medan (North Sumatera province) early this month.

This is my first trip to go to Medan and I found so many interested thing there, such as good tasty foods & beautiful view. I took some pictures of the view. I will submit it here.