Turkey

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

tolgaolur

Turkey

Post by tolgaolur »

Hi My name is Tolga.

I'm from Turkey.

What do yo think about my country?
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Turkey

Post by Annaa »

I think that Turkey is a very beautiful contry with nice beaches,I want to visit it.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
EricPine

Post by EricPine »

I personally never saw even a photo of Turkey }: any special places I should google for?
smithy

Post by smithy »

Turkey has a great culture. The beaches off the Mediterranean sea are beautiful. Lots of tourist attractions and if not familiar with the country, learning about it is culture is great and worth wild.
davidcr

Post by davidcr »

Turkey is a good country, I dont know a lot of your country but Is an european country, is very near of Asia... And here is my e-mail to speak more about your country, I'm from Costa Rica, *******.com. Bye...
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I like to meet people from other country and I want to make friends to know about other cultures... My name is Pablo
tolgaolur

Post by tolgaolur »

Was glad to hear good words about Turkey.

We people from each country and each culture can be very satisfied in the best way to entertain.I'll wait all of you beautiful country.

I do not know English very well.I apologize for my wrong...
ngoclinhnguyen

Post by ngoclinhnguyen »

I know your country on television. It is so far from my country and there are no tour for visitting from my country. I don't have a lot of money to visit your country. I like travel so much and my dream can go all countries in the world. Hope to come your beautiful country
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

I want to explore the Duden water fall because next I have a plan to visit Italy. Here the discussion is going about Italy and I think you guys help me in this mater. So, if any members have been there before freely share your experience with me?
Xander

Post by Xander »

We spent a month in Istanbul this summer. And it wasn't enough. )))
I should say that the city is fantastic, there's so much to see and explore. People are kind, gardens and parks are beautiful, a lot of architecture of any kind from ancient buildings to modern skyscrapers. There's even some beaches available. FYI Istanbul is number one touristic destination in the world according to Tripadvisor.
I've been to Prague, Paris, Moscow. Istanbul wins, just go there. Spring and autumn are the best seasons to visit the city. We were there in July, so it was a little hot, even for natives ))
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Xander! You have a great travelling interests and have an enough information about different destinations. Now, I make a plan to next visit Moscow with my friends. I am interested in to explore the historical points of interests, so, here I need a proper guidelines that which places I should visit first where I get a great opportunity to see historical things.
anirfenz

Post by anirfenz »

It is a very beautiful place, especially Salda lake. Mind-blowing place, just like heaven.
Jemigax

Post by Jemigax »

Turkey is a very beautiful country. I visited it twice but only its beaches and I want so much to travel in it, see different cities and villages, speak a little bit with local dwellers to know better Turkish culture and mentality.
Ирландец никогда не бывает пьян до тех пор, пока он может держаться за одну травинку, чтобы не упасть с земли.