I want to go to China

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

chenyuchi

I want to go to China

Post by chenyuchi »

I'm live in Taiwan is next to China.

China is a beautiful place

If I have free time

I will go there with my family
hydrojames

Re: I want to China

Post by hydrojames »

Hi, I think I would like to visit China. If I did go, I would love to go and see the Great Wall of China, which is a tourist attraction.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

China is best country to see the ancient history. It is the world moist populous county with the 1.35 billion inhabitants. Elephant Truck hill is a china most visited Landmark, Forbidden City is an another most visited spot situated in the center of the Beijing. It is famous due to the home of 24 emperors and building and the palaces. It is the collection of museum having a 1.17 million pieces of art like Ceramics, paintings, Timepieces and Jade etc..
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Robertjack! Silver beach is one of the most visited beach situated in Beihai City. with the with numerous features like It is well known among the tourist due to the white sand, warm water, thrilling waves, and area safe for the recreation like swimming. Public access is easy about 15 minute required from the city downtown. August and the September is the best time to visit.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

I have an information about the Sea Isle City, which is the jersey top beach. Sea isle city has a collection of beautiful beaches. It is situated in the south of ocean city and the north of Avalon. It offers an elegant setting of bars, restaurants, shops and games facility to the visitors. I think you must move to the city to enjoy the beach attraction.
Robertjack

Post by Robertjack »

Rolando! I agree with Jarria! Sea Isle City is absolutely an attractive small barrier island located in the south of ocean city that offers gorgeous beaches. But in my opinion; the North Wildwood city is a perfect destination to explore some beautiful beaches of New Jersey. These are the best beaches at the Jersey Shore. I hope you must enjoy there.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Robertjack! I am totally blank about the North Wildwood city because I have never ever visited there and have no idea about it. Let me provides some top beach attractions that you have experienced before and had a great experience. If you will here shares your experience then I can better understand about the beach activities that it offers and you have enjoyed there. With your experience here also suggest me an accommodation near the suggested beach attraction.
Albert

Post by Albert »

Jarria! North Wildwood city is mostly known shore town. This city is located on the Jersey Shore in Cape May County, NJ. This city offers a wide number of historic and recreational sites. In my opinion the Historic town hall, miniature aquarium, Cape May Zoo and beautiful sandy beaches are its major point of interests. On its beaches you can enjoy boating, jet-skiing, parasailing, hand-gliding, surfing kite surfing etc.
Jarria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Jarria »

Albert! I can fully understand you really have an enough information about the North Wildwood city. I must explore the all beach attraction because I am a big fan to visit the beach because it offers an open source of entertainment in the form of various activities like activities like para gliding, jet-skiing, para sailing etc.. If you will suggest me a budgeted accommodation in the beach surrounding then I plan my next trip there?
Alia Shen

Post by Alia Shen »

Hope you can enjoy your life in China. China is becoming a potential country and the education industry is booming. Whatever you want to study in China or work in China, China is a good choice for your career. Moreover, the cultural and natural environment in China are both beneficial for people to live. For me, teaching in China is a correct decision I have made. Overall, enjoy yourself!
Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about teaching in China. :-D
NicolePan

Post by NicolePan »

China also has many scenic tourist attractions, as well as a lot of food. However, the cost of traveling to China recently is relatively high and requires 14 days of isolation. When the epidemic is over, you can consider traveling to China!
Education Shapes Future.Teaching in China, help others shapes a better future.
Angel S

Re: I want to go to China

Post by Angel S »

Welcome to China, here you experience impressive combinations of east and west in terms of both food and scenes!
Better Job, Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about how to teach english in guangzhou
etbandung

Post by etbandung »

does china opened for tourism from international ?and hows the covid there?
Kursus Privat Bahasa Inggris untuk profesional di bandung
jiangjiang

Post by jiangjiang »

You can not only travel to China, but also teach in China. China is recently experiencing a booming economy of education, so it is a great opportunity to start a teaching career in China.
Better job, better application, better world. Explore more for teaching in China
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Hi! Glad to hear that you want to go to China! It is a country absorbing various cultures, therefore, diverse touristic spots and delicious cuisine are waiting for you to have a try. Most foreigners who once visited China fell in love with this country and decide to work here, for example, doing teaching jobs.
Better job, Better Education, Better World. Explore more for teaching in China.
Murazik
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Murazik »

I'm right there with you! China is on my travel wishlist too. The thought of immersing myself in its rich culture, tasting authentic cuisine, and exploring iconic landmarks is truly exciting.🌏✈️🤞
As far as I was concerned Can't wait to see whatever movie they're filming in London right now.